hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>

<font size="3">.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed</font>??????? Shocked

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................

what my thoughts on this is.. he is her husband, and has all the responsibilities to protect her.. not to put her into trouble esp when he knows his family..
no body is perfect in this world, there is always negatives and positives in a character ( in others point of view) getting married to a person means you are willing to accept other as it is, whether that person is bad or good, you are accepting that person and loving that person.. so if akshara made a mistake means it is his responsibility to guide her and protect her.. their differences can be resolved in the bed room, not infornt of the crowd..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yet again a shocking promo (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Ayesha ji, love is blind.....................kab kisse ho jata hai, kuch pata nahi chalta.............aur waise bhi koi rules aur kaide kanoon dekhkar thodi naa, pyaar karthe hai..............And Naitik knows and loved Nandini 4 a longer time than Akshara..............Same goes with Mohit.............But, don't u think a wife is closer 2 a husband than a sister or a best friend? It was Akshara's responsibility 2 have told him about the issue.............And Akshara can not only differentiate but integrate right with respect 2 wrong also..............But she being bad at Mathematics went wrong in her calculations............MBA patidev se kehthe toh woh theek se solve karthe!

What made Aksh believe that she could handle this situation single handedly?? She herself keeps telling Naitik that beti ki sau galti maak lekin bahu ki ek bhi nahi....didnt she once think that she could be wrong?

akshara's mistake was she trusted nandini and mohit.. when they asked her not to talk , they themselfs will speak she thought to give them a chance..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Ayesha ji, love is blind.....................kab kisse ho jata hai, kuch pata nahi chalta.............aur waise bhi koi rules aur kaide kanoon dekhkar thodi naa, pyaar karthe hai..............And Naitik knows and loved Nandini 4 a longer time than Akshara..............Same goes with Mohit.............But, don't u think a wife is closer 2 a husband than a sister or a best friend? It was Akshara's responsibility 2 have told him about the issue.............And Akshara can not only differentiate but integrate right with respect 2 wrong also..............But she being bad at Mathematics went wrong in her calculations............MBA patidev se kehthe toh woh theek se solve karthe!

What made Aksh believe that she could handle this situation single handedly?? She herself keeps telling Naitik that beti ki sau galti maak lekin bahu ki ek bhi nahi....didnt she once think that she could be wrong?

this time aksh's hormones are doing tandav Dead ... i dunno why, many ppl are against this separation track... wen aksh is at fault, why shouldnt she be punished?? and that too when its abt the beti and the izzat of the house... but ya, mohit was acting equally dumb... he has never been restricted 2 meet naitik or talk 2 him... he had so many chances of confessing the truth but no! the mute button is pressed automatically... acc. 2 me.. first, mohit is at fault then come aksh n nandu Dead Angry

it is easy to talk about separation, when they are in love.. and it will be difficult and painful for them to separate..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by _charu_

i have no sympathies with aksh, infact i'm surprised how does anyone expect naitik to support her after all this? she's made a huge blunder.....till friday it was fine, she wanted nandini and mohit to marry etc. etc., she was helping them but what she did on friday was totally unforgivable.....she took nandini to the park without telling her? Shocked when nandini made a decision ke she will not go against her parents WHY does akshara want her to meet mohit? why can't she shut up mohit and tell HIM tht nandini cannot meet him bec. ladke wale r coming n she's made a decision, it's too late now ! what exactly is cooking in her head , HOW does she think the rishta which came for nandini will be refused and she'll marry Mohit? tht's out of the question considering the conservative thinking of Singhania's and Daddaji.....obviously nandini will ALSO be blamed, she won't be left out by any which way but what is wrong is wrong..akshara is MORE at fault than nandini bec. akshara acted so dumb all this while toying around with the dreams of mohit n nandini's marriage..itna toh nandini is not exited for her marriage jitna akshara is !

i said it pehle bhi ke naitik was not given time to think, he was kept in dark, obviously his reaction to all this will not be positive...any sane person's reaction to this can never be positive ! if akshara knew everything n she purposely hid it frm the family then why not accept it in front of the family? when she's the writer of this love story, tell everyone na.....akshara will confess and nandini won't be spared, sorry, naitik has no reason to support this bullshit ...

what difference does it make if nandini tells them ke she asked akshara to hid it frm naitik? will akshara's mistake lessen? doesn't she have the brains to think tht if the rishta for nandini is refused, the family reputation will be gone? when she and varsha had to marry, didn't ST tell them ke rishta hona gets very tough with refusal frm the boy's side? bec. everybody finds fault in the girl only....WHERE is akshara's brains? will she ever go against HER parents so why is she forcing NAndini to do so? it's so surprising how CV's have made her dumb to this extent ! even if nandini supports akshara, everyone will blame akshara only bec. as a DIL, it was her duty to act in the interest of the family and not only NAndini's ..and here nandini was never in favor of all this but akshara madm encouraged her to do so ! she might say the same in front of the family & naitik, then what will akshara do?

which brother will be happy to know tht his sister is having an affair with his best friend and his wife is helping both of them n the 3 idiots never cared to tell him ! not even when the rishta for the sister is almost fixed? what will he say in her favor anyways? when therez nothing to justify her actions..if it was b/w nandini and mohit, it should remain b/w them, why was akshara helping them keeping the family in dark?

well said Charu Clap...I had said the exact same thing in another post yesterday....its Akshara fault for not telling Naitik....this matter is so important & she didnt tell him!!!! Its his family matter and the least she should have done was to take him in confidence...I know she tried and he fell asleep but still no excuse!!!!and so what if he was sleeping, wake him up damn it coz when was she planning on revealing the truth!!! use your brains girl sometime atleast....but no, she takes him to the park and then lies to Naitik about it...what else can u expect him to do...here she is giving truth pravachans to him and now she doesnt practice what she preaches.....

she definitly needs a jolt to bring her back on track....I would generally have supported the bahus but there is no way I agree with Akshara's stupidity here.....I hope the CVs now have a plan to make her smarter after this incident!!! I'm looking forward to this track Big smile

to get a throwing out of the house incident, they messed up akshara character..LOL

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>
<br><br>
however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......
<br><br>
"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>
<br><br>
<br><br>
...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>
<br><br>But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................
<br><br>what my thoughts on this is.. he is her husband, and has all the responsibilities to protect her.. not to put her into trouble esp when he knows his family.. <br>no body is perfect in this world, there is always negatives and positives in a character ( in others point of view) getting married to a person means you are willing to accept other as it is, whether that person is bad or good, you are accepting that person and loving that person.. so if akshara made a mistake means it is his responsibility to guide her and protect her.. their differences can be resolved in the bed room, not infornt of the crowd..<br>

I agree with u...............He is her husband and has all the rights 2 protect her.................And I think he has done it EVERY SINGLE time when Akshara's part was clear.............or when she was unnecessarily blamed..............But when the person herself is wrong, then I don't understand the point in covering up everything...............People learn from mistakes.............And in this case why would he speak up 4 her because he, himself was betrayed by her.............Their differences can be resolved in the bedroom, but what about the differences that she creates with the family?Marriage is all about compromises, and I think Naitik has accepted Akshara the was she is, but certain things will not work out especially when u live in a joint family............An even if Naitik supports her, do u think it would make any difference?As in, will DJ or any other member of the family listen 2 him, and get Nandini married 2 Mohit?Even if with his support Akshara remains in the house, their attitude 2wards her would be different..........so, it's better that she leaves the house and comes back after sometime................And even if she feels that she can resolve it by talking 2 the family, who the heck is gonna listen 2 her, in the first place?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaiHeartMoimoonlight08_charu_--Nishita--

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................
<br><br>what my thoughts on this is.. he is her husband, and has all the responsibilities to protect her.. not to put her into trouble esp when he knows his family.. <br>no body is perfect in this world, there is always negatives and positives in a character ( in others point of view) getting married to a person means you are willing to accept other as it is, whether that person is bad or good, you are accepting that person and loving that person.. so if akshara made a mistake means it is his responsibility to guide her and protect her.. their differences can be resolved in the bed room, not infornt of the crowd..<br>

no matter how much i'm against akshara in this but i still expected naitik to protect her n not let her name come in the forefront but he himself did it Big smile may be bec. he was totally against this idea of nandu n mohit , the hiding part will come later, acc. to him akshara shouldn't have supported nandu in the first place..i dun think aksh has an answer to tht bec. that is one's way of thinking...this time they r at loggerheads bec. of the difference in their thinking......Aksh deserved tht thrashing but naitik should have talked to her personally before revealing it in front of the family....may be circumstances were such, lets see Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

I agree with u...............He is her husband and has all the rights 2 protect her.................And I think he has done it EVERY SINGLE time when Akshara's part was clear.............or when she was unnecessarily blamed..............But when the person herself is wrong, then I don't understand the point in covering up everything...............People learn from mistakes.............And in this case why would he speak up 4 her because he, himself was betrayed by her.............Their differences can be resolved in the bedroom, but what about the differences that she creates with the family?Marriage is all about compromises, and I think Naitik has accepted Akshara the was she is, but certain things will not work out especially when u live in a joint family............An even if Naitik supports her, do u think it would make any difference?As in, will DJ or any other member of the family listen 2 him, and get Nandini married 2 Mohit?Even if with his support Akshara remains in the house, their attitude 2wards her would be different..........so, it's better that she leaves the house and comes back after sometime................And even if she feels that she can resolve it by talking 2 the family, who the heck is gonna listen 2 her, in the first place?

ur rite dear..naitik couldn't have hidden it frm the family for long bec. aksh herself made it obvious to them that she knew abt nandini's affair (when she told gayitri tht nandini will never give her acceptance for this rishta) ...naitik supporting her will not make a difference anyways bec. therez no reason to support her except tht her intention was clear ..but as a DIL she failed miserably..it happens sometimes tht somebody's reaction is completely unexpected....the family's reaction to nandu and mohit was obvious but i prayed tht naitik makes an effort to hide it frm the family tht aksh was at fault...he'll not be happy doing this to akshara , it was a moment of anguish which will pass by..but not before the damage is done....

tht's why i never wanted akshara to give her opinion to nandini n help her all the way Cry i knew nobody will stand for her the way she does for everyone....whats the use of nandini and mohit giving explanations to naitik later on? when he and aksh will be seperated ?? these wounds never heal, what we say in these moments of anger r never forgotten nor forgiven.....rishte mein gaanth pad jaati hai Cry Cry i never wanted this moment to come where naitik lashes out on aksh

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

ur rite dear..naitik couldn't have hidden it frm the family for long bec. aksh herself made it obvious to them that she knew abt nandini's affair (when she told gayitri tht nandini will never give her acceptance for this rishta) ...naitik supporting her will not make a difference anyways bec. therez no reason to support her except tht her intention was clear ..but as a DIL she failed miserably..it happens sometimes tht somebody's reaction is completely unexpected....the family's reaction to nandu and mohit was obvious but i prayed tht naitik makes an effort to hide it frm the family tht aksh was at fault...he'll not be happy doing this to akshara , it was a moment of anguish which will pass by..but not before the damage is done....

tht's why i never wanted akshara to give her opinion to nandini n help her all the way Cry i knew nobody will stand for her the way she does for everyone....whats the use of nandini and mohit giving explanations to naitik later on? when he and aksh will be seperated ?? these wounds never heal, what we say in these moments of anger r never forgotten nor forgiven.....rishte mein gaanth pad jaati hai Cry Cry i never wanted this moment to come where naitik lashes out on aksh

absolutely Charu di, and in Star sansaar 2day, with his anger, I could also see a certain amount of pain in Naitik's eyes..............I dunno whether it was my imagination or whatever..............He was certainly not happy 2 scream at her or 2 see her being screamed at by every1.............But, he had no other choice.............If didn't do this now, then, in a certain way, he is betraying his family too...................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top