IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshranatik

i thnk there is no neeed to discuss so mucch it is so boring
we know akshara surely going home
natik will miss her but he will not show because he is angry with her! ROFL

i don't think so that it would be so boring,,,but definitely it will increase their love cause they will miss each other

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yet again a shocking promo (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi06

Goldie

mahi06

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.

Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think)
and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai
and Naitik said,'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.
everyone is shocked to hear this

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY  justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"

.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed??????? Shocked

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! Dead Dead

that is what even  i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..

see lathika Tongue ....this is what i was telling u the other day........"scape goat session" remember?

....u just see how much SUPPORT ...NANDINI WILL GIVE AKSHARA NOW.......Ouch ...she may infact say...that she was unaware that akshi took her to meet that creep, moheeeet.....Dead

....marriage has taught ME one great lesson in life........"BE VERY VERY TACTFUL...n DIPLOMATIC....in dealing with in-laws.......u may get pushed off the cliff anytime......n NO-ONE......not even God, should come b/w husband wife relationship.....NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS WORTH IT......" Smile

lats and renu ap sahi kah rahe ho yaar bt naitik ka gussa to apni jagah sahi h......................aur dj ka to pata nahai kya hoga phr........................unki izzat to gayi ..................agar akshi un dono ka sath nahi dete to nandini  na itna pyar karti woh bhi didi .............didi kar ke peeche he pad gayi................and nandini uska to bagwan hi malik hai.................pehle pyar nahi hota tha kisi se bhi....................rishte mana kar diye usne.................aurb ab achanak pya bhi ho gaya ................woh mahan hai.......................Angry    Angry   Angry  Angry   AngryAngry 

Edited by mahi06 - 02 January 2010 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkahide

diaa..

diaa..

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joysorrow

i thnk there is no neeed to discuss so mucch it is so boring
we know akshara surely going home
natik will miss her but he will not show because he is angry with her! ROFL

i don't think so that it would be so boring,,,but definitely it will increase their love cause they will miss each other

but whenever akshara is in problem i dont like it
and that rona rona will be more

naitikankshaaaa

Groupbie

naitikankshaaaa

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

dadaji is gona be soo mad!!Confused
 poor akshara , naitik looked angry!!
SleepyOuch
Ouch
aur koi naitik se pucho ki aksharaCryCry se kyun puche..............nandiniAngryAngry ko kyun na puche.............bechri ki band bajwa diShocked

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i have no sympathies with aksh, infact i'm surprised how does anyone expect naitik to support her after all this? she's made a huge blunder.....till friday it was fine, she wanted nandini and mohit to marry etc. etc., she was helping them but what she did on friday was totally unforgivable.....she took nandini to the park without telling her? Shocked when nandini made a decision ke she will not go against her parents WHY does akshara want her to meet mohit? why can't she shut up mohit and tell HIM tht nandini cannot meet him bec. ladke wale r coming n she's made a decision, it's too late now ! what exactly is cooking in her head , HOW does she think the rishta which came for nandini will be refused and she'll marry Mohit? tht's out of the question considering the conservative thinking of Singhania's and Daddaji.....obviously nandini will ALSO be blamed, she won't be left out by any which way but what is wrong is wrong..akshara is MORE at fault than nandini bec. akshara acted so dumb all this while toying around with the dreams of mohit n nandini's marriage..itna toh nandini is not exited for her marriage jitna akshara is !

i said it pehle bhi ke naitik was not given time to think, he was kept in dark, obviously his reaction to all this will not be positive...any sane person's reaction to this can never be positive ! if akshara knew everything n she purposely hid it frm the family then why not accept it in front of the family? when she's the writer of this love story, tell everyone na.....akshara will confess and nandini won't be spared, sorry, naitik has no reason to support this bullshit ...

what difference does it make if nandini tells them ke she asked akshara to hid it frm naitik? will akshara's mistake lessen? doesn't she have the brains to think tht if the rishta for nandini is refused, the family reputation will be gone? when she and varsha had to marry, didn't ST tell them ke rishta hona gets very tough with refusal frm the boy's side? bec. everybody finds fault in the girl only....WHERE is akshara's brains? will she ever go against HER parents so why is she forcing NAndini to do so? it's so surprising how CV's have made her dumb to this extent ! even if nandini supports akshara, everyone will blame akshara only bec. as a DIL, it was her duty to act in the interest of the family and not only NAndini's ..and here nandini was never in favor of all this but akshara madm encouraged her to do so ! she might say the same in front of the family & naitik, then what will akshara do?

which brother will be happy to know tht his sister is having an affair with his best friend and his wife is helping both of them n the 3 idiots never cared to tell him ! not even when the rishta for the sister is almost fixed? what will he say in her favor anyways? when therez nothing to justify her actions..if it was b/w nandini and mohit, it should remain b/w them, why was akshara helping them keeping the family in dark?

Edited by _charu_ - 02 January 2010 at 7:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedapiyualkahalifax004desertrose21hideritu_iluvyrkkhiHeartMoiTheRowdiest--Nishita--

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
what if akshara asked naitik to stop the engagement?

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i have no sympathies with aksh, infact i'm surprised how does anyone expect naitik to support her after all this? she's made a huge blunder.....till friday it was fine, she wanted nandini and mohit to marry etc. etc., she was helping them but what she did on friday was totally unforgivable.....she took nandini to the park without telling her? Shocked when nandini made a decision ke she will not go against her parents WHY does akshara want her to meet mohit? why can't she shut up mohit and tell HIM tht nandini cannot meet him bec. ladke wale r coming n she's made a decision, it's too late now ! what exactly is cooking in her head , HOW does she think the rishta which came for nandini will be refused and she'll marry Mohit? tht's out of the question considering the conservative thinking of Singhania's and Daddaji.....obviously nandini will ALSO be blamed, she won't be left out by any which way but what is wrong is wrong..akshara is MORE at fault than nandini bec. akshara acted so dumb all this while toying around with the dreams of mohit n nandini's marriage..itna toh nandini is not exited for her marriage jitna akshara is !

i said it pehle bhi ke naitik was not given time to think, he was kept in dark, obviously his reaction to all this will not be positive...any sane person's reaction to this can never be positive ! if akshara knew everything n she purposely hid it frm the family then why not accept it in front of the family? when she's the writer of this love story, tell everyone na.....akshara will confess and nandini won't be spared, sorry, naitik has no reason to support this bullshit ...

what difference does it make if nandini tells them ke she asked akshara to hid it frm naitik? will akshara's mistake lessen? doesn't she have the brains to think tht if the rishta for nandini is refused, the family reputation will be gone? when she and varsha had to marry, didn't ST tell them ke rishta hona gets very tough with refusal frm the boy's side? bec. everybody finds fault in the girl only....WHERE is akshara's brains? will she ever go against HER parents so why is she forcing NAndini to do so? it's so surprising how CV's have made her dumb to this extent ! even if nandini supports akshara, everyone will blame akshara only bec. as a DIL, it was her duty to act in the interest of the family and not only NAndini's ..and here nandini was never in favor of all this but akshara madm encouraged her to do so ! she might say the same in front of the family & naitik, then what will akshara do?

which brother will be happy to know tht his sister is having an affair with his best friend and his wife is helping both of them n the 3 idiots never cared to tell him ! not even when the rishta for the sister is almost fixed? what will he say in her favor anyways? when therez nothing to justify her actions..if it was b/w nandini and mohit, it should remain b/w them, why was akshara helping them keeping the family in dark?

well said Charu Clap...I had said the exact same thing in another post yesterday....its Akshara fault for not telling Naitik....this matter is so important & she didnt tell him!!!! Its his family matter and the least she should have done was to take him in confidence...I know she tried and he fell asleep but still no excuse!!!!and so what if he was sleeping, wake him up damn it coz when was she planning on revealing the truth!!! use your brains girl sometime atleast....but no, she takes him to the park and then lies to Naitik about it...what else can u expect him to do...here she is giving truth pravachans to him and now she doesnt practice what she preaches.....

she definitly needs a jolt to bring her back on track....I would generally have supported the bahus but there is no way I agree with Akshara's stupidity here.....I hope the CVs now have a plan to make her smarter after this incident!!! I'm looking forward to this track Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedapiyualkahideiHeartMoi--Nishita--TheRowdiest

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.

Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think)
and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai
and Naitik said,'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.
everyone is shocked to hear this

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY  justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"

.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed??????? Shocked

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! Dead Dead

that is what even  i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..

see lathika Tongue ....this is what i was telling u the other day........"scape goat session" remember?

....u just see how much SUPPORT ...NANDINI WILL GIVE AKSHARA NOW.......Ouch ...she may infact say...that she was unaware that akshi took her to meet that creep, moheeeet.....Dead

....marriage has taught ME one great lesson in life........"BE VERY VERY TACTFUL...n DIPLOMATIC....in dealing with in-laws.......u may get pushed off the cliff anytime......n NO-ONE......not even God, should come b/w husband wife relationship.....NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS WORTH IT......" Smile

is it that bad?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top