iHeartMoi

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>

<font size="3">.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed</font>??????? Shocked

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................

I agree with you. I havent seen the promo yet but yes, Akshara will be blamed in this case although Nandini is equally responsible. Afterall she was the one who fell in love with Mohit Dead and Naitik's anger is justified. This isnt a small thing that can be kept hidden for long. Two families are involved and Aksh and Nandu were acting so dumb by keeping quiet and waiting hopeless Mohit to take care of the situation. Khaak kuch karega Angry Angry. Akshara took such a long time to build relationships in her sasuraal and one mistake and she has lost everything. She will taken even longer to build the relationships all over again because she has lost everybody's trust including Naitik's. It would be ideal if Nandini is equally blamed...lets see how she is treated. She will be forgiven soon coz she is the laadli of the house.

Exactly...............Nandini will anyways be forgiven without any second question..............But Akshara?What about her?She has always had a tough time with her in-laws..........and something like this would only destroy whatever she has tried 2 do with them.............and Naitik?I don't understand what else one should expect from him after all these............His wife has betrayed him, what about that?

but why ONLY wife? ok, Nandini is the daughter but wat abt Mohit?? he is the bestest buddy of Naitik na... so akshara, mohit and nandini are 2 be blamed equally... here, the age doesnt matter... common, aksh is 19... she can differenciate between right and wrong.... Naitik's anger is totally justified... but i feel, he shouldnt have pointed towards aksh like that... i am not telling he is wrong but he should have blamed nandu n mohit also, afterall the balatkaar was done by them na... they fell in love, by disobeying the rules of the mental asylum Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yet again a shocking promo (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

.........Both Akshi and Nandini are the culprits...........nandini ... first saying Yes for the engagement..........and then running after Mohit.............Akshi encouraging her always .............not for once realizing the consequences.........to me more than daighter and DIL issue ....its about the timing............and Mohit as nandini's love interest..............Singhania's will feel like being decieved .....by their own...............They will put all blme on Akshi ............saying' this never happened before.....and our girls never had this much courage..............

Nandini was in love, that 2 first love(the worst case)..............she probably would have got frightened after hearing about the engagement news...............besides, when she said yes, she wasn't sure whether Mohit felt the same 4 her 2............She always felt from his deeds that she was only a friend 2 him............But she shouldn't have said yes so fast................I think Mohit is responsible 2..........Idiot did not speak a word 2 her when she called him that day..................

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................

I agree with you. I havent seen the promo yet but yes, Akshara will be blamed in this case although Nandini is equally responsible. Afterall she was the one who fell in love with Mohit Dead and Naitik's anger is justified. This isnt a small thing that can be kept hidden for long. Two families are involved and Aksh and Nandu were acting so dumb by keeping quiet and waiting hopeless Mohit to take care of the situation. Khaak kuch karega Angry Angry. Akshara took such a long time to build relationships in her sasuraal and one mistake and she has lost everything. She will taken even longer to build the relationships all over again because she has lost everybody's trust including Naitik's. It would be ideal if Nandini is equally blamed...lets see how she is treated. She will be forgiven soon coz she is the laadli of the house.

Exactly...............Nandini will anyways be forgiven without any second question..............But Akshara?What about her?She has always had a tough time with her in-laws..........and something like this would only destroy whatever she has tried 2 do with them.............and Naitik?I don't understand what else one should expect from him after all these............His wife has betrayed him, what about that?

but why ONLY wife? ok, Nandini is the daughter but wat abt Mohit?? he is the bestest buddy of Naitik na... so akshara, mohit and nandini are 2 be blamed equally... here, the age doesnt matter... common, aksh is 19... she can differenciate between right and wrong.... Naitik's anger is totally justified... but i feel, he shouldnt have pointed towards aksh like that... i am not telling he is wrong but he should have blamed nandu n mohit also, afterall the balatkaar was done by them na... they fell in love, by disobeying the rules of the mental asylum Cry

Ayesha ji, love is blind.....................kab kisse ho jata hai, kuch pata nahi chalta.............aur waise bhi koi rules aur kaide kanoon dekhkar thodi naa, pyaar karthe hai..............And Naitik knows and loved Nandini 4 a longer time than Akshara..............Same goes with Mohit.............But, don't u think a wife is closer 2 a husband than a sister or a best friend? It was Akshara's responsibility 2 have told him about the issue.............And Akshara can not only differentiate but integrate right with respect 2 wrong also..............But she being bad at Mathematics went wrong in her calculations............MBA patidev se kehthe toh woh theek se solve karthe!

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 02 January 2010 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkahide

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Yes, infact Mohit and Nandini are to be blamed even more...fell in love and dint even have the courage to speak up for their love. Mohit couldnt speak to his own best friend who considers him as a brother. What will he do in future? When Nandini and his mom have an arguement...how is he going to handle the situation? He isnt half as smart as Naitik to handle his wife and mom at the same time. It will be hell for Nandini. I dont know why Naitik directed his anger towards only Aksh...we will have to watch the scene. Maybe there is more to his dialogue and they have shown only part of it.

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Ayesha ji, love is blind.....................kab kisse ho jata hai, kuch pata nahi chalta.............aur waise bhi koi rules aur kaide kanoon dekhkar thodi naa, pyaar karthe hai..............And Naitik knows and loved Nandini 4 a longer time than Akshara..............Same goes with Mohit.............But, don't u think a wife is closer 2 a husband than a sister or a best friend? It was Akshara's responsibility 2 have told him about the issue.............And Akshara can not only differentiate but integrate right with respect 2 wrong also..............But she being bad at Mathematics went wrong in her calculations............MBA patidev se kehthe toh woh theek se solve karthe!

What made Aksh believe that she could handle this situation single handedly?? She herself keeps telling Naitik that beti ki sau galti maak lekin bahu ki ek bhi nahi....didnt she once think that she could be wrong?

Edited by Nishitah512 - 02 January 2010 at 2:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedapiyualka_charu_

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

What made Aksh believe that she could handle this situation single handedly?? She herself keeps telling Naitik that beti ki sau galti maak lekin bahu ki ek bhi nahi....didnt she once think that she could be wrong?

this time aksh's hormones are doing tandav Dead ... i dunno why, many ppl are against this separation track... wen aksh is at fault, why shouldnt she be punished?? and that too when its abt the beti and the izzat of the house... but ya, mohit was acting equally dumb... he has never been restricted 2 meet naitik or talk 2 him... he had so many chances of confessing the truth but no! the mute button is pressed automatically... acc. 2 me.. first, mohit is at fault then come aksh n nandu Dead Angry

Edited by 2112ization - 02 January 2010 at 3:06am

diaa..

diaa..

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i thnk there is no neeed to discuss so mucch it is so boring
we know akshara surely going home
natik will miss her but he will not show because he is angry with him! ROFL

diaa..

diaa..

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshranatik

i thnk there is no neeed to discuss so mucch it is so boring