Page 3 Page 8

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>

<font size="3">.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed</font>??????? Shocked

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 02 January 2010 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yet again a shocking promo (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............This is what I feel, no offences................

so appu....acc to u.....Nandini is innocent?...not to be blamed at all?......

...ok AKSHI IS 100% wrong in not informing naitik....but nandini?...shouldn't she have informed her parents???

hide

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............This is what I feel, no offences................

so appu....acc to u.....Nandini is innocent?...not to be blamed at all?......

...ok AKSHI IS 100% wrong in not informing naitik....but nandini?...shouldn't she have informed her parents???

Nope!Renu di...........I meant 2 say that Akshara shouldn't have listened 2 Nandini all the time.........she has her brain and she knows very well that if DJ/ In that case any1 from the family comes 2 know about this, then she will be blamed first................This has happened EVERY single time..............Last time they went 2 the store, Gayathri asked Akshara first and then Nandini, the reason for coming late.............She knows hoe kadoos her in-laws are.............Nandini is their daughter............no parents, given a chance, would go against their daughter.......may be they'll disagree but it is ought 2 resolve.............It's within the family, but as 4 now, Akshara is an outsider 4 them(It's the truth) even though she considers them as her own...............So, it would become an issue............and Nandini will be forgiven after sometime, because her parents cannot be angry with her 4 long..............but Akshara?Who will trust her after this fiasco?Not her husband, not her in-laws...............She is new 2 the family, so I just felt that she should have been diplomatic and should have played safe, by atleast letting Naitik know................Nandini is equally responsible, but in the eyes of Singhanias, Akshara's bhool is bigger than Nandini's, because of the distinction b/w a daughter and a DIL...............that "in-law" word causes all the difference.................And Nandiini's case, she would definitely shy away/get frightened 2 talk 2 her parents about this.............People become blind in love...............especially if it's love of this sort where u have no idea whether ur love story would be successful or not............Nandini feared losing Mohit...............She knew that if she informs her parents about this, they'll flip.........so, even if it's 4 a day more she wanted 2 be with him.................I dunno I felt like this after reading about the new promo

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 02 January 2010 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide_charu_

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................

I agree with you. I havent seen the promo yet but yes, Akshara will be blamed in this case although Nandini is equally responsible. Afterall she was the one who fell in love with Mohit Dead and Naitik's anger is justified. This isnt a small thing that can be kept hidden for long. Two families are involved and Aksh and Nandu were acting so dumb by keeping quiet and waiting hopeless Mohit to take care of the situation. Khaak kuch karega Angry Angry. Akshara took such a long time to build relationships in her sasuraal and one mistake and she has lost everything. She will taken even longer to build the relationships all over again because she has lost everybody's trust including Naitik's. It would be ideal if Nandini is equally blamed...lets see how she is treated. She will be forgiven soon coz she is the laadli of the house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yrkkhluvinangelpiyualkahide

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

I agree with you. I havent seen the promo yet but yes, Akshara will be blamed in this case although Nandini is equally responsible. Afterall she was the one who fell in love with Mohit Dead and Naitik's anger is justified. This isnt a small thing that can be kept hidden for long. Two families are involved and Aksh and Nandu were acting so dumb by keeping quiet and waiting hopeless Mohit to take care of the situation. Khaak kuch karega Angry Angry. Akshara took such a long time to build relationships in her sasuraal and one mistake and she has lost everything. She will taken even longer to build the relationships all over again because she has lost everybody's trust including Naitik's. It would be ideal if Nandini is equally blamed...lets see how she is treated. She will be forgiven soon coz she is the laadli of the house.

Exactly...............Nandini will anyways be forgiven without any second question..............But Akshara?What about her?She has always had a tough time with her in-laws..........and something like this would only destroy whatever she has tried 2 do with them.............and Naitik?I don't understand what else one should expect from him after all these............His wife has betrayed him, what about that?

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Exactly...............Nandini will anyways be forgiven without any second question..............But Akshara?What about her?She has always had a tough time with her in-laws..........and something like this would only destroy whatever she has tried 2 do with them.............and Naitik?I don't understand what else one should expect from him after all these............His wife has betrayed him, what about that?

True...more than anger he is bound to be hurt. The person he loves and trusts so much has done all this behind his back. However I feel he will be the first to understand Akshara. I have a feeling that Nandini will tell Naitik that Aksh always wanted to tell him everything and she (N) kept asking her not to...If Nandini says something like this to Naitik then he will give Aksh another chance otherwise I dont know what is going to happen. Also, he will be back to his poodilism very soon as he is going to miss Aksh terribly. Anyway, I am looking forward to this track...the separation, the realisation, the love sab kuch dekhne ko milega.

hide

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

.........Both Akshi and Nandini are the culprits...........nandini ... first saying Yes for the engagement..........and then running after Mohit.............Akshi encouraging her always .............not for once realizing the consequences.........to me more than daighter and DIL issue  ....its about the timing............and Mohit as nandini's love interest..............Singhania's will feel like being decieved .....by their own...............They will put all blme on Akshi ............saying' this never happened before.....and our girls never had this much courage..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide_charu_

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged

True...more than anger he is bound to be hurt. The person he loves and trusts so much has done all this behind his back. However I feel he will be the first to understand Akshara. I have a feeling that Nandini will tell Naitik that Aksh always wanted to tell him everything and she (N) kept asking her not to...If Nandini says something like this to Naitik then he will give Aksh another chance otherwise I dont know what is going to happen. Also, he will be back to his poodilism very soon as he is going to miss Aksh terribly. Anyway, I am looking forward to this track...the separation, the realisation, the love sab kuch dekhne ko milega.

Haan!Naitik wouldn't be able 2 survive for more than a day without Akshara.................That 2 he would be thinking about her all the time...............He'd probably become a Devdas and DJ would be forced 2 call her back seeing munna's haalat!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top