Yet again a shocking promo

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just saw the newest promo early this morning.

Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think)
and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai
and Naitik said,'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.
everyone is shocked to hear this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god not again yaar plz
akshara is gone now 😭😭
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes she definately will leave the house.

I dont think they will throw her out but say her to go to her mayka for few days and Naitik won't stop her.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dadaji is gona be soo mad!!πŸ˜•
 poor akshara , naitik looked angry!!
πŸ₯±
Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AaRtINaKsH

so no support to her this time.. where is naitik fan's gone.. what happen to your hero and where all the πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ gone?
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AaRtINaKsH

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY  justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"

.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed??????? 😲

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! 🀒 πŸ€’
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY  justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......

"Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"

.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed??????? 😲

...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! 🀒 πŸ€’

that is what even  i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

that is what even  i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..

see lathika πŸ˜› ....this is what i was telling u the other day........"scape goat session" remember?

....u just see how much SUPPORT ...NANDINI WILL GIVE AKSHARA NOW....... ...she may infact say...that she was unaware that akshi took her to meet that creep, moheeeet.....🀒

....marriage has taught ME one great lesson in life........"BE VERY VERY TACTFUL...n DIPLOMATIC....in dealing with in-laws.......u may get pushed off the cliff anytime......n NO-ONE......not even God, should come b/w husband wife relationship.....NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS WORTH IT......" 😊
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............This is what I feel, no offences................

so appu....acc to u.....Nandini is innocent?...not to be blamed at all?......

...ok AKSHI IS 100% wrong in not informing naitik....but nandini?...shouldn't she have informed her parents???