India-Forums

Love Story By Erich Segal (Page 3)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Never been a fan of love stories much, but this book is a total exception.

This is the ONE book that had me crying. When Jen found out, she confessed it so easily that I started crying..I don't know why. And when Jen dies..wow. I was in tears reading about Oliver, it showed a totally different angle if love, that not all end happily.

You should totally read the second book! Although..I didn't think it was as good as the first one..you should still read it though..nice book.

P.S. totally random fact, but did you know that this book was made into a Telugu movie? LOL I was crying through the movie as well.LOL

Lol, Love story into a telugu movie? I would have watched it, but I don't understand telugu, all though my mother tongue is teluguLOL
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
well 1st i thought it'll be a boring book but i tried it out..n the story was really sweet!

my librarian had 2nd thoughts about issuing it to me because of the title ( she hadn't read it!)..but i found nothing sick about it..it was damn sweet..their relationship was just beautiful!

ps: welcome to the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

This is the ONE book that had me crying. When Jen found out, she confessed it so easily that I started crying..I don't know why. And when Jen dies..wow. I was in tears reading about Oliver, it showed a totally different angle if love, that not all end happily.

You should totally read the second book! Although..I didn't think it was as good as the first one..you should still read it though..nice book.

P.S. totally random fact, but did you know that this book was made into a Telugu movie? LOL I was crying through the movie as well.LOL

Lol, Love story into a telugu movie? I would have watched it, but I don't understand telugu, all though my mother tongue is teluguLOL

LOL My mother tongue is telugu, even though I live in America..my mom really kept us in touch with the language and culture..that's why I still know it. LOL

You should still give it a try though, with subtitles maybe? LOL It was a good movie. =D
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

LOL My mother tongue is telugu, even though I live in America..my mom really kept us in touch with the language and culture..that's why I still know it. LOL

You should still give it a try though, with subtitles maybe? LOL It was a good movie. =D

Sure I could try watching it, provided I find the movie with subtitles somewhereLOL
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i read the book...i completed it in 2 days...i was soo much attached to that book...read it abt 2 yrs ago bt still i feel lyk crying wenever i see that book...even i was looking fr the cd of the film based on it bt cudnt get it yet...but i loved itttt!

Edited by dream - 23 April 2010 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

cimba Goldie
cimba
cimba

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Oh .... that is a sweet book I loved it. I read it during my 11th grade summer vacation.Big smile
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Sure I could try watching it, provided I find the movie with subtitles somewhereLOL

i realized i never gave you the title of the movie..it's called "Oye" it has Siddarth in it..if you like him from the hindi movies.LOL
chan.barbie Senior Member
chan.barbie
chan.barbie

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
its truely a lovly buk........i lovd it.....n if u lov dese kinds of books pls read p.s. i love u......

Go to top