Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

power1921 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it was like this...i read walk to remember first and then love story..i felt the former was better than the later..(it may sound prejudiced)

the thing i liked about "love story "was its simplicity and the fast paced flow of events... i like it though....

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have the book, but have to start it..Have heard so much about this book.. 😛
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I havn't read this one, but I'm confused between this one and A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks. Are they similar in any way?
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved the book. After reading it I even watched the movie Love Story. ❤️

@VirgoVixen: Love story and A walk to remember have a similar story in a way but the characters have been portrayed very differently and well if you liked a walk to remember am sure you will like love story too 😊
rahul321 thumbnail
FREE Dating Site for Queer Indians 

Visit http://www.safetyp.in

No Hidden Charges at all
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelicsmile

I absolutely loved the book. After reading it I even watched the movie Love Story. ❤️

@VirgoVixen: Love story and A walk to remember have a similar story in a way but the characters have been portrayed very differently and well if you liked a walk to remember am sure you will like love story too 😊

Oh thanks a lot, I shall give Love story a shot. :)
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read it a few months back. I dint like the book very much, I guess. Twas just about okay! It failed to establish a connect wimme and hence I hurriedly finished it up and kept it aside!