Thendral

Thendral Jan 4th-8th updates & discussions! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Gudgal thanks for the updates...

Vel neeyellam manushana?? cha...

Hiya,
I guess i can give the update for one of the day...  But i need to swap with wednesday's updater... coz i'm doing chellame for tuesday...
Wednesday will be fine... let me know...

Srima,
is tat ok if i take wednesday updates.. u il be doing tuesday updates.. ok va??  OK da meenu dear...your 1st thendral update will be on 13th.... may be holiday for you , no serials  due to pre pongal  programmes...lucky dame....srima Cry better luck next time .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Jan 4th-8th updates & discussions! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luxmit

luxmit

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i thought they would drag the marriage thing for 2 months, but luckily its gonna happen in 2 days (guess 2day) or nxt week. I wonder how TA or their friends r gonna save thulasi. Maybe thulasi wont even see TA before the marriage. only time will tell...

~*Thamizhan*~

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks srima and gudgal
I'm not surprised about Velautham and hearing that poor woman's story. But it is sad how that story is a true reflection on society even in this present day-how you can get away with everything when you're rich and a man at that.Unhappy

~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, gudgal!

I don't think Thulasi can save her marriage, because any step against Velayudam would result in them having to pay back his money. I don't think she has any way of stopping the marriage without getting herself and family in trouble. Athaan intha thiyaagi act.Wink

Lux, TA meet panurathu very unlikely. Deepa and Kalyani kidaitha infor vai vaithu enna seigiraargal endru paarpom.

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
TA is really gonna lose his job very soon, probably on the wedding dayUnhappy
By the way does TA not know that Vel is an old man, if he does why did he just leave?
Thanks for the update luxmit!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent updates Daisy, Hiya, Sri maa, gudgal and LuxClap  
@Hiya - No prob hun, we do understand your situation...thanks for the wonderful job u have done until nowBig smile

@Meenu - thanks da....cant wait for ur maiden update for thendralWink

Looks like something will happen at the wedding day and our hero will rescue her...finger crossed. Vels brother in laws dialogs are very funny...at times he cracks me upROFL
Hiya, I dont think TA knows Vel is a old man cause he saw the banners where they used one of the pic of him from his younger days..even his brother in law made a joke of it about how the magalir kalagam will come after Vel with thappa if they saw his current pictureLOLLOL

Edited by meli - 08 January 2010 at 6:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarpuff101~*Thamizhan*~

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Lux ma,

thanks for the updates...
TA don't loose hope.. u r the only one who can save Thulasi...

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lux for the lovely update. Vel's BIL's comments are really hilarious....specially the one that magalir sangam ladies will be after him with brooms....had hearty good laugh.

On a serious .. this story is some what similar to the ongoing Ruchika casewhere a DGP is involved. Ruchika's friend  single handedly has been fighting the case for the past 19 years. Got some semblance of justice recently. Blood boils when we read about the atrocities committed by the power wielding moneyed people & feel ashamed & miserable at our  inability to make any concrete contribution other than just sincerely praying to ALMIGHTY.Bow before Archana [Ruchika's friend] & her family  at  their courage to fight relentlessly for justice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top