Tapasya to kill ichha ?!

ashasvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
for the few last episodes we're seeing that tapaasya is gonna do sumthing to make poove for sid that he luvs her.. what is it that she wanna do??? ny guessses???

---
i think shez gonna ask him to kill ichha bcuz of her she got married n wateva wateva n vansh will b da savior of ichha ... n they re gonna fall for ech otha ... n then comes our next twist .. veer meeting ichha as vansh's lover .... oh god cant even imagine that scene!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whoa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashasvi

for the few last episodes we're seeing that tapaasya is gonna do sumthing to make poove for sid that he luvs her.. what is it that she wanna do??? ny guessses???

---
i think shez gonna ask him to kill ichha bcuz of her she got married n wateva wateva n vansh will b da savior of ichha ... n they re gonna fall for ech otha ... n then comes our next twist .. veer meeting ichha as vansh's lover .... oh god cant even imagine that scene!

detz da same i fink 2..!!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but i think nothing will happen to ichha,,,,
and tapu's plan would back fire,,,,,
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and then taps will have another plan to disgrace iccha
if she sees vansh with iccha
but i think vansh will save iccha and by then would come to know about veer-iccha

whoa.. thumbnail

n da PLAN-B i guess 'l be linkin sid vid iccha n spreadin rumourz of der neva existed affairz🤢
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i was thinking the same pinal that once tapsaya's parents come n in front of everyone maybe in a party she will get sid to say that ichcha has an affair with him or something

but im sure no one will believe him
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no i think if they want vansh-ichha marriage,, then they'll keep it in secret untill they get married,,, as vansh said he can do anythind for veer,,,,
so if he came to know,,,the reality he never marry ichha,,,

secondly,,,,i think after vansh-ichha marriage tej will be back form jail,,,

and chanda will tell him a tale named("dever bhabhi" ek prem katha)

and then tej'll start poison vansh agaist veer &ichha and may be he start drugging again,,,,
whoa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

yeah i was thinking the same pinal that once tapsaya's parents come n in front of everyone maybe in a party she will get sid to say that ichcha has an affair with him or something

but im sure no one will believe him

u neva knw wasu.. afta al itz uttaran.. wateva v'r sure of doesnt eva happen here😕😆😆
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@pinal hahahah lol yeah the creatives might turn out to be like ekta n do some weird sort of stuff to the show hahaha
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guess ekta was better than uttaran creatives