Fan Fictions

NEW-!Temptations! - Mayank and Nupur - Part 2 Pg 9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

amazing OS!
cont soon
And pm me!
x x

zoah i could never forget u hun

u r alwys there in my list!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW-!Temptations! - Mayank and Nupur - Part 2 Pg 9 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tshq2623

nice intro.....add me to ur pm list...

i have added u hun!

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.mn

nice intro yaar
n its really interesting
do cont soon
n do pm me when u update

thanxz .......hmm i'm gald u found it interesting!LOL

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_fan

sounds interesting
plzz pm me when u update

interesting well i'm glad u liked it!Embarrassed

i will pm u!

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowowow tht was cool

LOLLOLLOL

thats always nice to hear!

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

looks gr88
plezz pm me

thanx u hun!

ur in the list!LOL

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Thanxz alott guys for the beautiful comments!

-summi-

.MayAngels.

.MayAngels.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
PART 2
hey guys i'm backkkk with part two actually i had family responsibilities that's why i haven't updated in a long time.

" sir there are two girls here to see you!" rosie said softly as i kept myself busy on my laptop. I looked up at the time and nodded, " who are they?' i asked realising their was no meeting scheduled particularly at this time,

" sir i don't know, they say it is very urgent!" rosie said with a smile. I guess i could see them i had no meeting planned at this moment. I looked up and nodded as rosie left to let the girls in.

In walked two girls who looked quite young like they were in college maybe.One looked like the outgoing type girl wearing jeans and top, while the other one seemed to be resisting to enter and the first one was basicly dragging her in. The girl looked so cute with her annoyed expression, she was wearing a white churidaar which reflected her skin amazingly. 

" helloji!" the first one said , i smiled and motioned them to sit down, with thousands of thoughts running through my mind like who were they? why were they here?. 

" hello, how may i help you ladies today!" i asked getting back to my laptop, on the corner of my eye i could see the first one trying to urge the shy girl to saying something. The girl looked so sober types and kept her eyes lowered most of the time.

" woh hum......" the shy girl started out....her voice was so serene it captivated all my senses. I tried to go back to work but i just couldn't it was like she had  trapped me and i could not look away.

" look don't be scared!" i said trying to encourage the girl to speak up but it seemed as someone had put a lock on her tongue preventing her from speaking. Her eyes kept downcasted the whole time, her hand twiddling around the hem of her dupatta, her kajal on her eyes which was the only part of her eyes which i  could see, her bangs which kept on coming in front of her face and disturbing her, her her right foot kept on going up and down up and down, while she took the courage to say something to me.

" woh hum aap se vivaah nahi karna chahte!" she mumbled quickly and casted her eyes on the floor while playing around with the corner of her dupatta to hide her nervousness!. Her face expressions were still sober but just scared as if she had released a big secret and she was afraid it might hurt someone.

" hum kaun?" i asked really confused by what was going on, and  did this girl just say "vivaah?" ...was she like from the 18th centry no one says vivaah anymore

" hum..." she muttered......

" par aap toh ek hi larki hain toh hum kyun?" i asked trying to figure out what was going on before i really go insane

" wait let me explain yeh nupur hain aur yeh ek kaavi hain toh yeh aise hi bolti hai, hum ka matlab main!" sanju said to explain and clear the confusion that had been created.

" oh " i said trying to understand what the girl meant, but then another thought hit me " vivaah???" what was that about. Why are they coming to me if this girl doesn't want to get married?. " wait why did you guys come to me, How can i help you i don't even know you two!"

The girl who had her eylowered she casted them up, " aap ka matlab kya hai?" she said softly and then casted her eyes down again.

I got up and walked to the window, " what do you mean, the basic fact is that both of you are strangers to me!" 

" magar sirf aap hi hamari madat kar saktey hain" the shy girl i mean nupur she got up angrily and looked at me.

" look main sachi keh raha hoon meri shaadi nahi ho skati aur please aap mera zakeen karien, aapko koi galat fami huyi hai!" I saw nupur and sanju look at each other in confusion and then they realised maybe they made a mistake.

" i'm really sorry mr...." sanju started to say i smiled and said, " Mayank Sharma" she smiled and nodded her head, while the nupur grabbed sanjus hand and looked at me with remorse all over her face and headed out.

---------------------------------------
" i don't get it yehi woh larka nahi toh phir kaun?" sanju said looking at me, while i took out the shit that had his address written on it and showed it to her.

" oh shit oh shit!" sanju started to spell while i looked at her in horror for using such language and also made me wonder what was wrong?

" ab sanju ap boliengi bhi ke kya hua?" i said looking at her worried face and starting to worry alittle myself too.

" ohey aap ki bachi tu galat address pe humein leke ayi hai!" sanju said irrated as she looked at me, while i smiled cutely to hide the guilt i was feeling first for troubling the unknown man and now this.

" humein nahi pata tha, sanju humein maaf kardo please!" i said looking at sanju who was mad and i wouldn't blame her we spent the whole hour trying to convince that man. he should not marry me and now we found out that i brought us to the wrong address.

Sanju looked at me and smiled, " idiot muhje kyun maafi mang rahi hai, mein toh bas tere baare mein soch rahi hoon!" sanju said sweetly while hugging me. I smiled through my tears for her forgiveness and looked down

" bas sanju lagta hai khuda bhi chahtein hain ke yeh ristha ho. Hum ab kisi se ghuftugu nahi karienge. Hum phele bhi aur ab bhi is vivaah ke liye tayar hain" sanju looked at me and wiped my tears

" stupid tuhje juth bolna ata nahi toh bolti kyun hai?" she said crying along with me.

"waqt haath se nikal gaya warna hum bhi azaad hotey
andheron mein ghoomte hain aur tanhai mein rotey
khaas jo the apne wohi toh azmaate hain
baar baar dil toota,phir bhi be-wajah chot khaate hain
khushi aur ghamon ka rishta jaisa ajeeb hai
khushi naraaz si aur gamm hamesha kareeb hai."
(got it off the net ..not mine)
----------------------------------------------------------
" beta main chahti hoon ke ab bas tum job karna chor do" ma said looking at me while i was writing something in my dairy. I closed the book and looked at her, " par amajaani aap aur baba jaan k..." before i could complete she cut me off, " tere baba jaan aur main bikul theek hain, aur ab hum chahte hain ke tu bas apni shaadi pe dayan de!" amajan said comfortingly while placing her hand on top of mine.

This was not what i wanted of my life, first my internship was taken away and now my job. while did i have to suffer because of just one marriage, what was so special about getting married that you had to leave everything you love and that is dear to you. I looked at my moms worn out eyes and her sober expressions and i knew there was no point in arguing because my mom would always win against me. I nodded as i looked down and my mom left after hearing what she wanted from me.

I walked to the dresser and picked up my phone contemplating whether to call or not?, i don't know how she is now> how she is doing? is she happy? is she still with samrat jiju?. After a while of considering the options i dialed the number and placed the phone near my ear after a while i heard someone pick up the phone,

" hello joh koi bhi hai jaldi bolo!??," said the voice on the other end which sounded rough and thick. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

" ..h...hu..humm...gunjan se baat karna chahte hain" i said slowly while i heard no sound on the other end.

" ok..but how is this?" then it hit me that it might have been samrat on the other end, gunjan dis husband.

" woh hum nupur unki choti behn bol rahein hain!" i said alittle afraid of what the reaction might be on the end.

"NUPUR??? omg....kaisi ho tum?...okay yaa..wait main use bulata hoon" i heard the phone being placed on the dresser as the foot steps walked away. I waited and waited hoping to hear someone from the other but no one came.
-------------------------
I really hope you like this part, i know it took me a long time to write to write this part, but i wanted to make sure i knew where the story was going.And forgive me for any mistakes please and thank -you Please dooooo comment they mean alott to me.

SUMMER

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Aiza-maloo19Escapistdaniella05topsyturvy23sanjana yadav-Samira-dmgmjht4everFavouriteofall-afsha-aish_punkShafooP.Kamaljit.Sean--Mahima--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top