Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Happy New Years to everyone!!! HugHave a great 2010 full of laughter, joy, prosperity, good health & wealth. I am so sorry for the late update had visitors.  Totally a bakwas episode, its game of  Cat & Mouse, Mouse hiding from the Cat. Santu talking to Khemi its useless as it's like banging your head against a wall or rock. Ouch
                                                                          Highlights
    New Years celebration is on.
    Santu is banging her head against the wall (Khemi)Sleepy
    DM explains to Santu how he doesn't won't anything hidden in their realationship.
  • Santu tells wall that she won't let her children come in between the realtionship of the family.ConfusedOuch

January 1st 2010, Detail Writeen Update:
Show starts with the repeat of yesterday's episode of Nanaji and DM. DM wonders why Santuri lied to him, and where did she go. The entire family are dancing on Desi Girl & It's  time to disco. Toral drags both Baa and Santo to the dance floor.

DM is pacing back and forth, thinking about what both Santu & Nanaji. After knowing that DM hates lies, he is wondering what the reason and why did Santu lie to him.

After dancing Ba is tired so Santo goes and fetches water for her, where Champu compliments her on her outfit and jewelry. Santo looks at Khemi all kind hearted, sees how Khemi neck is bare, and she notices her own necklace. (Oh please Santu don't fell Sorry for her.)

Santo goes up to Khemi and tells her my necklace will suit you better and it will match your outfit. Khemi stops Santu with her hand, which Baa sees, and tells her that you are my Saas and I should wear this necklaces. But if you are telling me  as a sister didn't get what she said. Khemi says don't remind me of your status as the Maalkin of Dharampur, I am happy with whatever my husband earns. (You should be Khemi, don't worry about her Santo.) She tells give the necklace to Toral. (Listen to her Santo, Toral deserves it better than your so called Sis)

Moti takes Khemi way. Baa says when Khemi came to as Bahu, I was very happy because you got some support and tell her all your feelings, she also tells Santo not to let anyone come in between  you too as they will see how easy its to create a rift between the sisters. (The deed is done)

Moogni & Birwa cut the cake for New Years, everyone hugs each other even Maujan, Santu is sad to see Moti hug Khemi.

Sanraj Room: Santu comes and wishes Dm a happy new year, who is lighting a diya in front of Subhi's portrait. He says same to you but his back is towards her, and she senses that he is angry with her.  He sits on his chair,  DM says as a married couple this is our first New Year, whatever happened it happened. In the New Year lets promise each other that we won't lie  or hide anything from  one another. He takes out his hand, and Santu just stares. (Santu listen and pay attention to what your hubby says to you, and learn from your past mistake.Ouch) He watches Santu's hand but takes it way, in which she feels relived. DM tells her that we ask promises from people who we don't trust and I trust you completely. I know that you won't hide something from me. DM tells her to bring tea for him.

After she leaves, DM says I took my hand back, so you won't take a false promise and lets see from how long you can hide this matter from me. (He is going to turn into Sherlock Homes again)

In the kitchen Santu is thankful that Maalik took his hand away from her, or else I would have to take false promise. I can't tell him what the matter is.  (Santu listen to his words carefully and learn something)

Next Morning in dinning area: Santu tells Khemi I wan't to talk to you, we grew up together and shared our happiness and sorrows with one another. In the past few days why is there misunderstanding and differences between us. If we let difference come in between us someone will take advantage and its our responbility that we won't let anyone take advantage of this issue.

Khemi says that our one realationship as interfered with another.  She says I am not talking about the sisterhood (what sisterhood where one become a sacrificing lamb) but the relationship of Saas-Bahu, she says that the reality and truth is I am Arjan's wife, and you are the wife of Dharampur Ki Maalik, Dharamraj. Whatever destiny brought to us, no they can't take it way.

Santo tries to explain that there is no difference of more or less. She says when DM and I will have kids, the importance of your child will not be less. I will promise you that my child will not come in the realationship of this house. DM over hears and says in his little angry tone , are you in your sense what are you saying.  Episode ends on DM's face. Ouch

I wish Santo starts acting like Saas and forget that Khemi is her sister. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Piku* - 01 January 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalmvatsaazminamahcirchhedasoujik27swarajgir***Anu***nandrjpcloudzsushavvialoo12sp87smilegirl--Princess--bakriChit15sanrajloverbahaneGauri22chaliamah403sihucimbaTheSnowmankuttapusoap-criticpiyualkapeg_pionnebumtrinketRuhani..fuzzyfaceRoarkashbipashaminuuammoosMallika113pop77leena04nyctophilialeelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 1st 2010 Written: Think before you speak" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku for the fab update!  The show was not fab though, same old junk.  Hope DM straightens out Santu and drive some sense in to her too soft head.  Santu is getting too boring with her satisfying Khemi trackAngry  Khemi needs to go away with her jealousy and her no good hubbyAngry
I was expecting something good for New Year's Day, but it's the same old c$%pAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovermentallycrazynyctophilia*Piku*

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

DM should put some sense on Santu's head....why is she always sacrificing her self for others who do not appreciate her or thank her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovermentallycrazy*Piku*

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku for this detaile update of another bakwaas episode.

Santu needs to grow up and understand what her husband is trying to say. What is she trying to prove by doing the same thing over and over again? She was actually ready to give a false promise to DM after first lying to him?Ouch

Also, what does she want to achieve by taking the rights of her unborn child away in favour of Khemi's unborn child. What if her child grows up to resent her because of her ridiculous promise to Khemi?

DM now needs to stop being soft with her and go back to his roaring self. While he is at it he needs to knock some sense into Khemi too so that the air comes out of her head. He needs to make sure Khemi understands the heirarchy of relationship in the M-mansion and respect them. If she insists of saying that Santu is the saas then she needs to start respecting Santu as a saas and not talk down to her as a younger sister.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverbumtrinket*Piku*

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku for the lovely update.
I agree with you Hema that i also want to see the lion roar again so all these minions just die!
I have had it with Santu and her nonsense interpretation of "duty". Come on, there is no need to go to such lengths to keep Armi happy. They are just mutating bacteria.
There is something brewing in the Bandini camp i sense. The story leads nowhere, important characters just go missing for eons so that their tracks are truncated and the characters that are least important (and will probably act for free) have gone to become the most prominent track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover*Piku*

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalia

Thanks Piku for the lovely update.
I agree with you Hema that i also want to see the lion roar again so all these minions just die!
I have had it with Santu and her nonsense interpretation of "duty". Come on, there is no need to go to such lengths to keep Armi happy. They are just mutating bacteria.
There is something brewing in the Bandini camp i sense. The story leads nowhere, important characters just go missing for eons so that their tracks are truncated and the characters that are least important (and will probably act for free) have gone to become the most prominent track!

Too funnyLOLLOL I know, RR has barely anything to do now.  He sits in his room reading a bookOuch

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update.DM shud stop 2 b soft with her & roar like before.Then only santu shud tel the truth 2 dm.I want 2 kil that airhead.What is in santu's mind?Is she pregnent now?I am very confused.y did santu always go 2 that airhead?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover*Piku*

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Dm overhears & says in his little angry tone,are you in your sense what are you saying? To whom dm told tis "r u in ur sense wat r u saying"?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top