Pavitra Rishta

Unfortunately Shravani isn't faking it

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😭

As we found out today, Shravani isn't faking her pregnancy. I was really hoping she was, but oh well. At least she's shown as a somewhat positive character, who really respects ArMan and maybe might not marry Manav. Still confused as to why she's marrying him the first place, seeing as she knows how much ArMan love each other.
The show also said that her pregnancy has some complications, I wonder how that is going to play into all of this. I can't imagine her stress is going to decrease when Archu moves back. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Any thoughts?
Edited by kshre25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont mind, becoz she is not negative.. Even if she was not pragnant, but negative, it cud hve been difficult..........
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshre25

😭

As we found out today, Shravani isn't faking her pregnancy. I was really hoping she was, but oh well. At least she's shown as a somewhat positive character, who really respects ArMan and maybe might not marry Manav. Still confused as to why she's marrying him the first place, seeing as she knows how much ArMan love each other.
The show also said that her pregnancy has some complications, I wonder how that is going to play into all of this. I can't imagine her stress is going to decrease when Archu moves back. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Any thoughts?

Shravni is marrying Manav cos her dad Girishji has given her two options either get married and keep the kid or get it aborted...Since hse wants to keep the kid she chose the first option...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know how the complications will be used . Shravni will die during the delivery and Archna and Manav will get back . A corny ploy by creatives . Archu will look after the baby and become mahaan. Why the hell shud any girl deserve this ?  A mother in law like Savita and to top it a baby before her marraige is even consummated! No woman desrves this shit and so I say this show reeks of chauvinism .  Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 years ago
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I know how the complications will be used . Shravni will die during the delivery and Archna and Manav will get back . A corny ploy by creatives . Archu will look after the baby and become mahaan. Why the hell shud any girl deserve this ?  A mother in law like Savita and to top it a baby before her marraige is even consummated! No woman desrves this shit and so I say this show reeks of chauvinism . 

I see your point, but I'm so hating this separation thing that I'll take that track too as long as it brings ArMan together.
I dnt know....I might b wrong...but hve this strange feeling that Shravni will turn negative in days to cme....maybe to save her child/marriage watever....I just dnt like this girl...how can she b so selfish....just to keep the baby she's ruing 2 ppl's lives...disgusting😒
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I thought she was faking too but that was proven wrong in this episode. I still don't think her and Manav will get married though, I think she just agreed because her father is trying to marry her off to someone else. I think Shravani is stalling for as long as she can. Hopefully, she will be of help to get Archana and Manav together again. Archana and Manav still love each other but this time around it is Manav who is being stubborn and angry. Can't blame him though, Archana was the same way not too long ago.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh boy.. are they planning to drag this track till Shravani's delivery... that wud be at least seven months if they plan to show a premature delivery... God knows what is going to happen to this serial.
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think shravni might just refuse to marry manav

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya sadly we know that she is pregnant...ArMan, now what will happen to them 😭