Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Cry

As we found out today, Shravani isn't faking her pregnancy. I was really hoping she was, but oh well. At least she's shown as a somewhat positive character, who really respects ArMan and maybe might not marry Manav. Still confused as to why she's marrying him the first place, seeing as she knows how much ArMan love each other.
The show also said that her pregnancy has some complications, I wonder how that is going to play into all of this. I can't imagine her stress is going to decrease when Archu moves back. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Any thoughts?

Edited by kshre25 - 01 January 2010 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfortunately Shravani isn't faking it" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I dont mind, becoz she is not negative.. Even if she was not pragnant, but negative, it cud hve been difficult..........

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshre25

Cry

As we found out today, Shravani isn't faking her pregnancy. I was really hoping she was, but oh well. At least she's shown as a somewhat positive character, who really respects ArMan and maybe might not marry Manav. Still confused as to why she's marrying him the first place, seeing as she knows how much ArMan love each other.
The show also said that her pregnancy has some complications, I wonder how that is going to play into all of this. I can't imagine her stress is going to decrease when Archu moves back. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Any thoughts?
Shravni is marrying Manav cos her dad Girishji has given her two options either get married and keep the kid or get it aborted...Since hse wants to keep the kid she chose the first option...

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I know how the complications will be used . Shravni will die during the delivery and Archna and Manav will get back . A corny ploy by creatives . Archu will look after the baby and become mahaan. Why the hell shud any girl deserve this ?  A mother in law like Savita and to top it a baby before her marraige is even consummated! No woman desrves this shit and so I say this show reeks of chauvinism . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 January 2010 at 3:49pm

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I know how the complications will be used . Shravni will die during the delivery and Archna and Manav will get back . A corny ploy by creatives . Archu will look after the baby and become mahaan. Why the hell shud any girl deserve this ?  A mother in law like Savita and to top it a baby before her marraige is even consummated! No woman desrves this shit and so I say this show reeks of chauvinism . 

I see your point, but I'm so hating this separation thing that I'll take that track too as long as it brings ArMan together.

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I dnt know....I might b wrong...but hve this strange feeling that Shravni will turn negative in days to cme....maybe to save her child/marriage watever....I just dnt like this girl...how can she b so selfish....just to keep the baby she's ruing 2 ppl's lives...disgustingDisapprove

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I thought she was faking too but that was proven wrong in this episode. I still don't think her and Manav will get married though, I think she just agreed because her father is trying to marry her off to someone else. I think Shravani is stalling for as long as she can. Hopefully, she will be of help to get Archana and Manav together again. Archana and Manav still love each other but this time around it is Manav who is being stubborn and angry. Can't blame him though, Archana was the same way not too long ago.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Oh boy.. are they planning to drag this track till Shravani's delivery... that wud be at least seven months if they plan to show a premature delivery... God knows what is going to happen to this serial.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top