Written/Vid/Pix Update 1st January

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update. Speed of lightening.👏
Nth spl bt still Arman tks up fr mE..😆...nways..thx swtss
I think it was important episode.. 2 things become clear today...
Also, its confirmed that shravani is pragnant as they showed her check up, but positive was shravani understanding about ArMan relation and realizing that they love each other.....i.e. i think she will not turn negative as if she had to, she had been already turned neagative, but thats not he  case.....
@guptill

Yes i was thinking same thing.. Shravani would ahve turned negative if she had to but she was quite understanding.. But then if she know how much they love eachother.. then y did she say yes for marriage.. SHe should have said no na.. I m not getting that.. BUt then in futire wen she sees love blossoming btw ArMan she will back out for sure...
Oh good episode... Shravani is already feeling guilty... and after so many days Manav remembered Archu with love... am so happy no tamasha took place at asti-visarjan. Good beginning to the new year.
Waiting for next week eagerly...!!
Thanx for the lovely update!!
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
@mitts:
Bingo, i as thinking exactly the same.. When she will see their love, she will back out .... Thank God, she is not negative.... I think that she wants baby badly, and manav archu dont show signs of love, thats why she agreed............
thks fr the update mitts .. that was quite a calm episode today .. no bashing nd all . an emotional Sav, no hungama during that visarjan .. Shravani understanding Manav nd their silent love .. e'thing was quite positive today .. evn Manav rem'bered Archu nd their love ..

I'd give it a 7/10 ..
thanks a lot for posting . It was a slow episode today . Still Manav thinking wrong of archu when everyone else can see how much she loves him.
It's almost as if he does not want to know the truth.
I hope they don't see each other in the train or Manav will think that she is following him.