AM...heartbroken !!!..today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hello!!😊

In today's episode ...I felt so sad to see ....manav archna ..heartbroken ....the pain in their heart was very much visible through their eyes ...both r showing themselves so strong ...but what ever is happening in their hearts is terrible ....I hope everything becomes right ...soon 😊

plsssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!😊

i agree is very heartbreaking when Archu n Manav were in the train remebering the past

it was so sad 😭

N ya both acted very well, you could see pain in their eyes.

Shushita day by day r improving thier acting skills, ecpesialy Ankita she has improved a lot.

Just waiting for Archu to go to manav's house n when they reunite, it has been ages since they have seperated now Ekta should get them together, Then PR will rock even more!!!!
Today epi was really sad and was confusing espeically about Sharavani even she know every thing why she wanna marry Manav ??
Ankita has improved her acting lot especially emotion scene..
hey people off late i have read and i posted my views on Shravani....

i believe she understands of what it takes to loose the one whom u love the most........................

so if everything falls in place then hopefully my predication would come true as Shravani would turn the messiah for Arman......
And unite them untill eternity.............
yeah it was sad... Both are shattered but actin as if all if fine... The pain is visible from their eyes... Hope all gets well soon..
Originally posted by Alisha_01

i agree is very heartbreaking when Archu n Manav were in the train remebering the past

it was so sad 😭

N ya both acted very well, you could see pain in their eyes.

Shushita day by day r improving thier acting skills, ecpesialy Ankita she has improved a lot.

Just waiting for Archu to go to manav's house n when they reunite, it has been ages since they have seperated now Ekta should get them together, Then PR will rock even more!!!!

thanx...yes ..reunite them ekta ..plsssssssss
Originally posted by mitts

yeah it was sad... Both are shattered but actin as if all if fine... The pain is visible from their eyes... Hope all gets well soon..

thanx....!!
Originally posted by nishr

Today epi was really sad and was confusing espeically about Sharavani even she know every thing why she wanna marry Manav ??
Ankita has improved her acting lot especially emotion scene..

thanx...yes ...she confuses me too!!😕
Originally posted by akashraj

hey people off late i have read and i posted my views on Shravani....

i believe she understands of what it takes to loose the one whom u love the most........................

so if everything falls in place then hopefully my predication would come true as Shravani would turn the messiah for Arman......
And unite them untill eternity.............

thanx....inshallah!!