Dill Mill Gaye

1/1- Sid-Riddz-Tammz: Chaanta laga , haaye laga! - Page 4

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for replying, MJ. I just love that quote. It sits so well with Sid.😳.... And yeah , I support the creatives as well. DMG 2 has been full of fun and surprises and we love it.

Awww... i m glad you liked it.. i thought you would be irritated with my quotes overdose!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† since, i have been shortening my replies by adding quotes!! 😳

So far DMG2 has been full of drama and variety.. i admire the spunk in the CV's for trying out new stuff!! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sid ko zor a channta badi der se laaga

that lucky charm on the first day got channta for sid

hope sid keep it far away otherwise next is ertical exam for sid 
Edited by farzanairani - 14 years ago
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ok so now im thinking of calling sid sidziee lolz!!

ridzie & sidzie....hmmmm,that i hav2 see to actually decide...bt as v r the veiwers,i think i agree with u Nitsy that v shud just move with the flow.
wether v get dissapointed or not is upto how v percieve it all...just stay positive & be flexible...dats how it shud be...

these dramas r for entertaining us,cvz& actors r working real hard to entertain "US" & i just respect that enough to see all of what they show us & enjoy it too.

great post Poco-loco :) i just remember wen i wz among the silent readers...u did make a similar chaanta laga topic on armaan & ridz dint u?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farzanairani

sid ko zor a channta badi der se laaga

that lucky charm on the first day got channta for sid

hope sid keep it far away otherwise next is ertical exam for sid 

Lucky charm? Oh... you mean Tammz' gift? Hahahhaha. Abhi to sirf chaanta pada hai. Rectal examinations , path lab duties , emergency duties are lined up.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Lucky charm? Oh... you mean Tammz' gift? Hahahhaha. Abhi to sirf chaanta pada hai. Rectal examinations , path lab duties , emergency duties are lined up.

yes poco tamz lucky charm
let wait and watch after all it dmg
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimplyNice

ok so now im thinking of calling sid sidziee lolz!!

ridzie & sidzie....hmmmm,that i hav2 see to actually decide...bt as v r the veiwers,i think i agree with u Nitsy that v shud just move with the flow.
wether v get dissapointed or not is upto how v percieve it all...just stay positive & be flexible...dats how it shud be...

these dramas r for entertaining us,cvz& actors r working real hard to entertain "US" & i just respect that enough to see all of what they show us & enjoy it too.

great post Poco-loco :) i just remember wen i wz among the silent readers...u did make a similar chaanta laga topic on armaan & ridz dint u?

First of all, where have you been Alia?😑.... Misshed you.😳... I am just enjoying the story as it is going. Screaming , fighting , hating the writers , creatives and actors.... urggh! Too much of effort and I have a LIFE. These shows are for our entertainment , not to carry out mukti morchaas. So , it is better to sit back and enjoy the show you like instead of inviting and causing bad blood.

Yeah , i had made a similar topic on Armaan and Riddhima as well.πŸ˜†

SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lolz awwwwwwwwwww thanx alot nitzy!
missed u too itaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa saaaaaaaaaaraaaa!!

lolz blame my mad i mean MED studies lol....
where is ur jimmy choo by the way? i havent seen her doing her usual job & i need her to spam this thread toooo! *oops..i shudnt hav said that? yow!!* πŸ˜†

me too,i despise negativity of any sort. every sec of our life is imp so why waste it on fighting & destryoing the peace of the world...when v cud b doing constructive work eg: morchaa nikaaling on yuvi's constant attiyaachaar on nainzie lolz! NOW THATS WAT V SHUD B DOING...!

AO LOUGOUN AWAZ UTHAO!
"nahin chalega nahin chalega
naina pe attiyachaar nahi chalega!!"

🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Alia! I will kill you. No Yuvi bashing in my post even though this one is not about him. Lolz....I am missing Jimmy Choo as well.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nits....how u doin??....long time no see, am not that active on IF these days, though I do try to make time to read ur posts😳....okay now coming to the topic, to be honest I wasn't too receptive to the idea of Sid-Ridz pairing wen I first heard about it....but after having watched the episode, I think I'm slowly warming to it a bit, especially after seeing them in the same frame...an also realizing that Tamz is happy and at peace with her decision to go with Aniket

If Armaan is dead, then I'm all for Ridz-Sid love story, their chemistry in that one short scene was undeniable....an if Armaan is live and kicking somewhere on this Earth, then I wud like both Sid an Ridz to share a relationship where they both help each other and become each others confidants....I wud actually love to see this.....who knows they may actually get their respective other halves back....but if not I still have faith in the creatives to give us a good storyline....after all that is the main reason why I'm loving season2....they haven't failed us thus far

Oh forgot to mention that slap....WOAH!!...poor sid, even I felt that slap right down to my toes....if she's like this on their first meeting what will it be like for him at the hospital😲....
Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sum_sum

Hey Nits....how u doin??....long time no see, am not that active on IF these days, though I do try to make time to read ur posts😳....okay now coming to the topic, to be honest I wasn't too receptive to the idea of Sid-Ridz pairing wen I first heard about it....but after having watched the episode, I think I'm slowly warming to it a bit, especially after seeing them in the same frame...an also realizing that Tamz is happy and at peace with her decision to go with Aniket

If Armaan is dead, then I'm all for Ridz-Sid love story, their chemistry in that one short scene was undeniable....an if Armaan is live and kicking somewhere on this Earth, then I wud like both Sid an Ridz to share a relationship where they both help each other and become each others confidants....I wud actually love to see this.....who knows they may actually get their respective other halves back....but if not I still have faith in the creatives to give us a good storyline....after all that is the main reason why I'm loving season2....they haven't failed us thus far

Nikammi! Naalaayak! Naakaara! Nikhattoooooooooooo! 😑.... Where the freaking heavens have you been, woman? Is everything alright , baby ? Studies ? Boyfriend? Husband? Children? Saasu ma? Who is keeping you away?.....

I am exactly on the same plane of thought as you , baby. I was not very sure about Sid-Riddz pairing ( IF AT ALL IT IS HAPPENING) but yeah , seeing them in the same frame today and their instant chemistry in the precap sorta makes it work for me. Above all, it seems like a different , interesting and experimental equation. Whether they are paired together or whether they share a saucy senior-junior frenemyship , i am game for it.

If Armaan and Tammz come back , will be equally cool with it. I just want a good story to be told.

P.S- Season 2 has much better writing compared to season 1 overall till now. I wonder how though. Hope the good show continues.πŸ‘