update for 31 jan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

i will try to update ok

it start from where ayush scold sonia and he left after and also dr.kavya left but sonia is still standing there and crying.....so sad.. then they show dr.kavya and ayush in a restaurent ..where ayush says sorry to dr.kavya...and she says dont say sorry to me go and say sorry to who u should...and ayush gose what...and then she says that ayush u over reacted to what has happen and also i was overreacting there..cuzz bodhi is my patient and i wanted to treat him but sonia is trying to do the same thing just her way is diffrent thats it.....and ayush says yes u are right...and then they show sonia watching tv in her home it was 2 'clock in night and someone rings the bell that was ayush she open the door and without saying a word she comes to sofa and start watching tv again and then ayush comes and sit downs there...this is so romantic....

ayush had a card saying sorry and he pushes that card to sonia on sofa she looks at it and again start watching tv....then ayush again take out another card and pushes to sonia and she says what is all this ...ayush says cards...sonia says i know that...ayush says then why are u asking....then she goes why cant u just says it rather then giving cards...and he says because someone need to listen to it too...she says i am listening...and he says but u watching tv...she says i am watching tvbut my ears can listen...but ayush says u need to concentrate ...so she stops watching tv and ayush comes to her and says sonia i am sorry....she says she is sorry too ...she should not behave like this oer there...and he says no its my fault..she is says its hers...however they both says sorry to each other...and then ayush says lets have a coffe...and he will make it...they go to kitchen and ayush take sonia in his arms and make her sits on the rack and tell her that u be my inspiration...to make coffe......and then he makes a coffe and give it to sonia to drink...she drinks it and says that it is so good...then ayush drinks it..and he thruogh it away and says what is that...then they both start laughing.............

they show that dr..i forgot her name she is tani's sister...she is talking to her dad that ayush is responsible for tani's death she show him the file of tani where the paper is missing that pregnancy reports paper is missing and she satrt blaming ayush that he had done this to hide everything...and she says that she will bring this up and through ayush out of verdaan hospital...

then they show dr mayank in out of india where ever he went...with that guy who shot tani....that guy is telling him that are u going back to india..and leaving him alone in this country and dr mayank says that dont worry if the mattre is solve there in india he will call him there too...but that guy is not convinced and he says that look dr i have killed tani cuzz u told me too now...if u will do anything wrong with me i wont stop...and dr says that i know i have told u to kill tani....but believe me thats why i have kept u here so u be safe from police and stuff...and  then he leave from there...and they show that ...that guy has taped evrything in a recorder what ever mayank has just said now...then that guy call dr dalmia (whatever his name is tani's dad) and tell him if he wanna know who told him to tani he should arange for 10 lakh and wait for his call...

they show ayush paying a gitar on the song chura liya hai tumene...jo dil ko...he paly it very nice ..then sudenly sonia looks at the time and realise that its very late and ayush should leav now...so she says ayush now we have had coffe to and we even said sorry to each othe now he should leave to his home since it is sleeping time..and ayush says that he had coffe but he didnt had any sweets....so sonia understand it and give a kiss to him on his right chick and then he says its not enogh so she gives kiss on left chick he still not satisfied so sonia says ayush goodnight...and he is like no no no but sonia says ayush go goodnight...then he stands up and he ask her where is your parents...and she says they went to party and will be late....(wonder how late since it was alredy about 4)    so ayush says ok then how can i leav u alone here...its not safe...but sonia says she is safe here if u are not here....and then he leaves....

so thats it....for today...let see what happen tommorow...but todays was a very romantic apisode ...and ayush looked very very very cutee......i love him 

Thanks so much for the update Niyati- it was great 👏

They are drinking coffee out of the same cup- just like Pooja and Ronit. Kya baat hai coffee mein? It's bitter but I guess in love anything tastes sweet 😳 But Ayush, you can't forget Tani that fast 😕 Seems like things are getting too lovey-dovey between Sonia and Ayush but something bad will happen for sure.

Thanks for the update Niyati. 👏👏

The part where Rohit [ayush's friend] is at Vardaan's canteen and hes reading the menu, the choices were funny.😆😆

I htought Bhodi killed Tani and how the hell Tani got pregnate????????........
thanks for the update! the coffee part was just aaawwwww! the part where rohit comes to Vardaan's canteen and suggests the food item, the names were sooooooooooo funny!😆