India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Hi Guyz!! I’m new here..:)

wildorchids Newbie
wildorchids
wildorchids

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Just want to say hellooo first to all of you..I'm in the US and dont get to watch the soap regularly so you guys have helped me alot with your updates...great forum and cool members..Cool

And now about the show. I used to love this show but somehow this Bajaj and prerna pairing is just not working for me..even tho' he's an awesome actor but just the fact that he lied to get her and first with fake pix to break up Anu and Prerna and then lying about Madhavi..not cool Mr Bajaj. Somehow the whole attraction for me was that Anu and Prerna were starcrossed lovers and one day they were going to be reunited and now she's preggers with Bajaj's child somehow doesnt gel with the story. Sorry its just my opinion.

Wanted to share my frustration!! If Anu and Prerna were not gonna be together then why have the poor Aparna look bad and then this whole bad storyline about Aparna being evil. That time i thot they did that so it'll be an opportunity for Anu-Prerna to get back together coz i think if they still had to show BP together then why have parana killed who was  aperfect wife that is ofcourse still when she was shown to be goody goody...Confused Really, i know its imp to have kahani main twist but not a fracture. Anyways like i said i dont want Bajaj-Prerna fans to be mad coz i love you guys for your opinion but just for me i'm getting mad at this storyline. Okay thanks for letting me ventSmile

Keep smiling!!

Edited by wildorchids - 31 January 2005 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Welcome !
U can vent as much as u want.
Regarding ur question about aparna turning negative, Aparna was shown negative because Prerna-Anurag reunion was going to happen...it's true.
But Ekta Kapoor feared a backlash from Bajaj-Prerna fans and they form the majority of viewers. She could not lose majority viewers for a small number of pro-anurag people. Also, it made more sense to show prerna pining for Bajaj even though anurag was single and available. had aparna been around(and nice) , then people would have said that prerna is marrying bajaj because anurag is not available.
But now it was clear that Prerna wants Bajaj and doesnt want anurag- whether he is available or not. Big smile
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Hey!! WElcome to the kzk gang!!Wink

About ur ques about Aparna..tulip more or less answered ur ques but there'e one more reason y they showed Aparna bad...its coz she dint want to play the role of an older woman after the time leap so they decided to make her negative and then kill her off!!

wildorchids Newbie
wildorchids
wildorchids

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Thanks for welcoming me.:)

I do agree with you guys about why they did kill off Aparna. As to BP fans being in majority, i dunno coz the poll is till higher for AP pairing.;)

aaryansingh4490

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
WELCOME TO THE KZK GANG...TULIP U R GR8 MAN
suni kori Newbie
suni kori
suni kori

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

wildorchids,

u r right anurag and prerna should reunite otherwise there is no reason to see kzk.east or west anurag and prerna,s pair is the best

aaryansingh4490

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
welcome.. u will have a gr8 time here..
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hi suni kori!
i just wanted to ask u-"how the hell do u expect anu-prerna to  getback together?" and "How?"
can u kindly ans my questions....................Dead]
lov-
ronitfan

Go to top