Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hello!!Smile

I just got this thought ....now as soon archna will move back in to manav's house ...so I want all of u to predict archna manav's reunion scn...how they will confess their luv for each other?? ..!!Smile

cum on guys ......be creativeSmile ....and pour in ur ideas!!Smile

plsssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archna manav... reunion !!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i am not very good in creativity, but i will try....
I think both of them are in there room standing in front of each other and staring each other..... Manav says that he is sorry for being so rude and a then archu puts her hand over his mouth and stop him by saying anything..She says that actually it was her fault as if she had not left him, all this wud not have happened ... Manav says that he thought that he has lost her, but Bappa have brought them together once again... Archana says that she loves him a lot and wud want him to be her hubby for all 7 janams.... Manav says that we shud forget all that has happened and start once again their married life.....Then, they hug each other .............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_htoothbrush13mitts

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
with the way things are , I cannot say anything .Not even sure about reunion happening for a long time ( sorry Zeeshu , don't be mad at me ).

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@TANYAZ:
No, you have full right to say that... Reunion is at least 1 and half months away from here, at least... But, it will definitely happen and if tthat happen, doesnt matter when, then what do you think will be the scene ???

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

i am not very good in creativity, but i will try....
I think both of them are in there room standing in front of each other and staring each other..... Manav says that he is sorry for being so rude and a then archu puts her hand over his mouth and stop him by saying anything..She says that actually it was her fault as if she had not left him, all this wud not have happened ... Manav says that he thought that he has lost her, but Bappa have brought them together once again... Archana says that she loves him a lot and wud want him to be her hubby for all 7 janams.... Manav says that we shud forget all that has happened and start once again their married life.....Then, they hug each other .............

thanx..very sweet scn ..!!Clap

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

with the way things are , I cannot say anything .Not even sure about reunion happening for a long time ( sorry Zeeshu , don't be mad at me ).

thanx....just write ur thought about reunion ...Smile

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

@TANYAZ:
No, you have full right to say that... Reunion is at least 1 and half months away from here, at least... But, it will definitely happen and if tthat happen, doesnt matter when, then what do you think will be the scene ???

I agree

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Nice scene guptill Clap

okay... even i think reunion is at least 2 months away as of now.. but i guess they will reunite when Manav says no for marriage, savita will emotionally blackmail him but shravani will say that she cannot marry him too.. and so shravani gone.. archu comes back on after a lot of rona dhona...
It is night time and Archu is standing near the window... Manav comes slowly... and stares at her lovingly... it is raining..
Manav: won't you close the window tonight..???
Archu: (shocked) oh.. it is raining so nicely... all the rain drops are falling over me.. I like the position of this window.. actually I like this room..!!
Manav: (smiling) Today even I like my room... you are here... finally.. I cannot believe it...
Archana: (pinching him) now you believe it..??
Manav: Ouuuchhhh...!!!!!
(Archana laughs)
Savita comes running...
Savita: My son is screaming in pain... you are laughing... what the hell is going on....????
Manav: (irritated) Not tonight Aai... good night..!!
Goes and closes the door... Savita is annoyed and walks off.... Manav comes back to Archu.. she is still laughing... Manav stares at her again lovingly...
Archana: What? What are you staring at??
Manav: (smiling) I thought such a day wud never come when we would be together and smiling... thank god.. god saved us from making a huge mistake... (puts hand on her cheek) after so many days I have seen you smile...I made you cry a lot na...
Archana: Manav, I understand your situation, you were hurt and angry... but I am glad that I have got my old Manav now... (puts head on chest) please don't ever be angry with me in the future... please...
Manav: (puts his arms around her) On one condition...
Archu: (looks up) What??
Manav: Don't ever leave me and go away again, you don't know how empty my life is without you... when you were not here, everything in this room reminded me of you... I am addicted to you... to our first tea of the morning together all alone.. to our talking together in silence... to our shopping trips for the family... to our planning together for our loved ones... you give life its meaning... you make life worth living... without you, this mechanic has a mechanical life...
Archana tries to hide a smile
Manav: What is it now?
Archana: Sorry, you were doing so well, but the mechanic-mechanical line was funny...
Manav: (annoyed)I'm not a poet... I don't know what to say now... my romantic mood is gone
Archana: Don't say anything.. your eyes speak volumes.. I'll say something for a change..
Manav: What??
Archana: You look so cute when you are angry...!!
Manav is surprised... Archana blushes and hides in the circle of his arms.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anithagomezdilwardevashree_htoothbrush13mitts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top