Guys i guess u all din't notice dis...?[must read] - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by osho

i hope so 2 prathik.. i hope dey bring KSG bac as karan only...
if at all armaan is backj it would be karan only bcos they showed jenny pic they brought her and yesterday they shown both pic and they will bring karan only as armaan
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

if armaan aint there then the show has no future....am gonna watch dmg now after 21st sept just to get a glimpse of KSG in a sort of flashback
😭😭😭same here😭😭😭
Originally posted by oyyehoyye

😭😭😭same here😭😭😭
i swear........................am praying day n nite for KSG's return as ARMAAN
Originally posted by oyyehoyye

😭😭😭same here😭😭😭
]sweetheart aab yeah common sense hai every karan and jenny kajen fans would do that only😆😆
Originally posted by mr.superkool

]sweetheart aab yeah common sense hai every karan and jenny kajen fans would do that only😆😆
😆😆

hmmm.....now confused.....

just hope for the gud.........hope AR WILL b back😲😲

Originally posted by mr.superkool

i wasnt a jenny fan but now am desperate to see her as ridhima even though i am still crazy bout shilpa and she will remain the original ridhima for me
haha ok fine shilpa ho ya jeny but its riddhima role rite and armaan by karan
so we want kajen right now...as shilpa not on show as riddhima😊
bro exactly this i told ambi and pallu last night.....................see u and i have same thinking..........................CV's are not idiots to show a couple pic withou a reason
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

i wasnt a jenny fan but now am desperate to see her as ridhima even though i am still crazy bout shilpa and she will remain the original ridhima for me
same here I M KASH & KSG FAN only...........................but as i love AR so i lov all AR JODI