Uttaran

:.Appreciation Thread For Vancha-Rules in pg 1.:

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
P y a a r  T o   H o n a   H  i  T h a

Vansh + Ichcha = Vancha

About Our Couple

Classroom: Studies in Class XI, St Paul's Day School.

First break: Sister Nivedita in 1992. Though the serial never took off, Tina didn't look back. "I was a child then and soon started acting in films. I played the heroine's daughter in Pita Matar Santaan, Dus Number Bari, Sagarkanya and many more."

Big-screen act: She was the chubby little Lolita (a young Vidya Balan) in Parineeta. "I was also in Chokher Bali as Aishwarya Rai's neighbour."

You know her as: Ichcha in Uttaran

Shows She has Done:  Comedy Circus, Koi Aane Ko Hai

Her goal: To be a "famous" actress. "I want to act with Balaji Telefilms. I got a call from Ektaa Kapoor but couldn't leave Calcutta due to my studies," she rues.

Rohit Khurana playing the role of Vansh(Veer brother) in the show Uttran on colors tv.

It will now be revealed that this shadow is Vansh's, but who exactly is Vansh? Vansh happens to be Veer's brother whose existence was kept a secret from Ichcha and her family, but now he is back. BT decided to find out more about this actor.

It's Rohit Khurana, who has been the star of quite a few south Indian films, before his foray into the world of television. Says Rohit, "The main reason why I opted to work in television was the role that I was offered.

Vansh's character is complex and interesting. He is the harbinger of change as his entry is going to cause quite a few twists and turns in the show.

I am pretty excited about the role and hope that the audiences will be as excited to see me.

Edited by sallu_lover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Rules

Rules That Has To Be Followed By All Members Who Has Joint The Thread

1. Do Not Go Off Topic, Discussion Only VanCha

2. Do Not Quote More Than Three Times

3. Those Who Are Not Fan Of VanCha, Please Dont Even Bother Coming Here

4.  We Want  this thread to be Friendly and Keep In Mind That No Discussion About Veer or Tapsaya.

5. Do Not Bash Any Members.

6. So Come On Guyz Have a Blast Here.
Edited by sallu_lover - 14 years ago
whoa.. thumbnail

wowiee u did it.. thnx a lt 4 diz wasu๐Ÿค—

vanchaโ˜บ๏ธ jst lukin @ dem ma dil goez mmm...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† let da world go round n round.. tapasya may go 2 hell n veer may go 2 america bck 2 fynd sm1 non-balidaani๐Ÿ˜†... bt VANCHA 4EVA..!!! m so lukin 4ward 2 diz story.. it may nt end vid vancha i guess bt der journey n sm1 passionate lyk vansh fallin 4 iccha- everyfin 'l be so gr8 2 watch..!!๐Ÿ˜

so whoz vid us..??!!๐Ÿ˜Š
sallu_lover thumbnail
thanks pinal sorry for the delay but my stupid net is playing up with me thats why it keeps logging me off

anywayz im just making some of their creations hehehe
whoa.. thumbnail

detz fyn.. waise bhi diz forum iz so dead even if v cm da nxt day.. v c al da same topicz of last day๐Ÿ˜†

memberz rly need 2 participate much.. specialy da silent onez.. CM ON PPL..!!

n mann abhi se m dyin 2 c dem do it QUICKLY๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sallu_lover thumbnail
lol totally agree with u yaar i mean the show is damn famous but no one comes here on the forum
oh well atleast we r here lol
whoa.. thumbnail

hehe it made me rememba da KZK dayz.. det forum waz so active mann even afta completin da serial it waz more active den da otha serial forums which were runnin lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yup v'r online n v'r doin da fing in which v'r pro - SPAMMIN๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
whoa.. thumbnail
aww hav seen ur det siggy b4 bt in diz thread it lukz even better wasu๐Ÿ˜ณ
sallu_lover thumbnail
check the first page out now
still working on Vansh info and siggy hehehe
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Look Who's here, I'm here ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. the Bloody Imran ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..
Anywaii, Wohoo, You said it right Wazi Partner, The show is damn famous but there aren't enough members here, but no Problem, We'll rock it .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So What you all talking about then ??

P.S Wasu, Nice Job on the Introduction.