Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, i have finally made my first VM ... i have been working on this for months (well on and off) and now i have finally put it together, but it was tough though ... i had to make a 25 min clipping into a 10 min clipping ... but i hope you guys like ... Smile

...and please do comment about it !! Big smile
NEW YOUTUBE LINK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkbsVTdd_M

NEW LINK
http://www.zshare.net/video/70653185b1637dcf/

I have also added a hosting cup link for the people who cant watch it on the other links ...
http://www.hostingcup.com/x6z2sjsnsm3n.html

Edited by aartifarty - 06 January 2010 at 3:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaKumariGHT_ArMandevashree_hmuneera19bhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArMan's Journey -- VM YOUTUBE LINK!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

timu

timu

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I love the song collection, It's beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftvjunkie

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by dmcl. Not available buddy???????

Please upload it again in some other site..............

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Beautiful work...... Loved it.. Do keep making them..:d

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
aarti the video was no more available.Either upload it on some other site or as Gur has advised in Media centre thread :

Youtube removes any content related to Zee TV due to copy right, but you can still have your VM added on there if you take these precautions:

1. On Youtube, add Zee Tv's channel as your friend, and also subscribe to their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zeetv

2. In your Video mix, you can put tags and description such as Pavitra Rishta, ArMan, but also in the description put something like this:no copy right infringement intended

I use the above two steps, and my Videos are never removed from youtube. So please do it. And please do load your VM's on Youtube as it's available to a much wider audience there.

Also Please Use the Videos that I have included below in the Updates Post for your VM's, as they have no logos, easy to download and superb quality.

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

aarti the video was no more available.Either upload it on some other site or as Gur has advised in Media centre thread :

Youtube removes any content related to Zee TV due to copy right, but you can still have your VM added on there if you take these precautions:

1. On Youtube, add Zee Tv's channel as your friend, and also subscribe to their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zeetv

2. In your Video mix, you can put tags and description such as Pavitra Rishta, ArMan, but also in the description put something like this:no copy right infringement intended

I use the above two steps, and my Videos are never removed from youtube. So please do it. And please do load your VM's on Youtube as it's available to a much wider audience there.

Also Please Use the Videos that I have included below in the Updates Post for your VM's, as they have no logos, easy to download and superb quality.

Thanks ..i ahve taken those steps ... so i hope they show the vid ...

devashree_h

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I really hope so...I want to see your VM.

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I really hope so...I want to see your VM.

i have added a new link so you can watch the VM !

devashree_h

Post Reply New Post

Go to top