Dill Mill Gaye

My prediction about Sid's track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Guys, you might not agree with me or might even kill me for this but I think they are gonna pair Sid with Ridz. Sid is at the same airport to say goodbye to Tam while she is living for Canada, and I think they will show Ridz coming back from US at the same airport. Sid will probably see her go by with her luggage  and will start liking her at first sight and feel the chemistry right away, but Riddhima probably won't even notice him. Sid probably would meet her again at purani Sanjeevani and would probably rescue her and her father aka Dr.Shashank from the fire and will become the hero. I think it would be hard for Ridz to forget Armaan, so she would not fall in love with Sid, but Sid would fall in love with her just like Rani and Saif in Hum tum. Then may be after few months when people would stop grilling the CV's for not showing AR together, I think then the CV's would start the love-story. But till then it is probably gonna be one-sided lovestory -the one only from Sid's side.

Again no offense to SidNa or AR fans, this is just my prediction

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My prediction about Sid's track" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by duckli

Guys, you might not agree with me or might even kill me for this but I think they are gonna pair Sid with Ridz. Sid is at the same airport to say goodbye to Tam while she is living for Canada, and I think they will show Ridz coming back from US at the same airport. Sid will probably see her go by with her luggage  and will start liking her at first sight and feel the chemistry right away, but Riddhima probably won't even notice him. Sid probably would meet her again at purani Sanjeevani and would probably rescue her and her father aka Dr.Shashank from the fire and will become the hero. I think it would be hard for Ridz to forget Armaan, so she would not fall in love with Sid, but Sid would fall in love with her just like Rani and Saif in Hum tum. Then may be after few months when people would stop grilling the CV's for not showing AR together, I think then the CV's would start the love-story. But till then it is probably gonna be one-sided lovestory -the one only from Sid's side.

well i guess this mean tammana is leaving
which i doubt because no article etc
and it doesnt sound right
tam will come back im sure shell realise sid loves her and she loves him to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

CHLOE2901

CHLOE2901

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliyaha

well i guess this mean tammana is leaving
which i doubt because no article etc
and it doesnt sound right
tam will come back im sure shell realise sid loves her and she loves him to

yea both are so Not suited for each otherConfused
i cnt see Sid with ridz coz they are seniors and juniors...it does NOT make a good chemistry...
AR shuld stay together n SIdna together..
no offence to anyone its jus my opinion^^

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

I can only say HahahaLOL

ilnese

ilnese

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
even abhi n nikki had 2 yrs of gap as abhi was a senior doc n nikki was a junior.so may b sid wil b paired up with ridz Angry Angry

dmg1_mjht

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg1_mjht

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilnese

even abhi n nikki had 2 yrs of gap as abhi was a senior doc n nikki was a junior.so may b sid wil b paired up with ridz Angry Angry
no way!cv's can't do that ......riddima can be paired up only with armaan and no one else.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink.Confused

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Honestly respective your a-opinion but its hurting SidNa and KaJen fans... I rather see them going friends type but not the boyfriend girlfriend sort of relationship...

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

No offense to anyone but Yoohoo! My prediction about Sid came true, he was at the same airport as Riddhima and he met her too, and I am sure soon the one-sided love story of Sid will start. It would be nice to see talented actors like Jennifer and Karan Wahi paired together!

Edited by duckli - 01 January 2010 at 2:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top