Page 2 Page 9

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
india-forums
Yearbook '09

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo my super awesome I-Fians Cool Hug 

It's been another year full of laughs, tears, successes, and even failures. Regardless to say, every single thing that has happened this year to each of us- it has shaped us as better people. We've made mistakes, but we have learned from them. We've been faced with the worst of situations, but we've grown from them. Where some of us have been bonded in new relationships, others have lost old ones.

This year may have been the best or worst of your lives, but in the end, we can all say that "Yes! We have survived 2009!" - and that is surely an accomplishment.

The Crazy Creatives hereby present to you India-Forums members' first official Yearbook of '09! I'm sure that most of you are familiar with what a Yearbook is. It's a book of memories spotlighting that one particular year. Here, EVERYONE is encouraged to post any memory associated with I-F or your own personal life for 2009. To guide you through this, here are some examples of some of the things you can post:

Name:
Something about you:
Forum(s) you belong to:
Memorable moments of 2009 (both/either on I-F or your life):
How have you grown as a person this year?
The Highs and Lows of '09:
Something you're going to do differently for 2010:

etc.
This is your Year book, so fill it with all the things that have made 2009 a memorable year for you!

Have fun I-Fians! We hope that all of you participate here. Post pictures, post VMs, post shoutouts- whatever you want to do to make this fun to look at!

Loveeeeeeeeeeee,
Mimi & the CRAZIES!

Edited by mimi0295 - 31 December 2009 at 7:11pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92CutieeMesheenalkdeepa_atalsweetscent13bakritantrums..Mallu_galcuteangelgirl95sam78muaazchip.devashree_hstarry.phoenixBilliCat.meluvsrkcoolgal270Armi-ShilpahoneydaisyRadiantTreasurepyaar_siyakhadija_89DantaDeepaPayal25BittuJi.-Crimson--Imu.M-Anhdara13OsprisshowNaBoleTumNa...whoa..missindia26PinkSugarsBammySammy-.nandini.-Mitesh.Pxx-Rai-xxmrs.sharmajetredrose..Mandy.AmbrosiaMysticNightsatinaramasAngelic_Athe_charmminuucityoflightslostmymusic.Debolina.x.sonia.x-iPayal--KimSungHyun--dramaholic-shaliFallen Angeldesi_baby07monikasethGur.N.coolZaynoo2320Rafa.LunaPotterRohini.star-Niky-aish_punkPerfangel5655..luv_shahid..perfectlyflawedshininggal2008RozainRa92sindhyaa.TerrificTina09Aabha.M-tellyaddict-spiritcrimsonmyownarearomiebee2002iTangled_25Make-It-Pop..-Jia-..PureBliss-Jwalamukhi--Ami-P.Kamaljit.Sean..RamKiJanaki..kavya.b-Fatima-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-F's Yearbook of '09 [POST NOW!]" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Mimi'z Page

2009 has been a WONDERFUL year for me! My family bought a house (it's beautiful), my brother started school, I was elected school president (totally unexpected btw), I finished an FF which was HUGELY appreciated by my readers (THANK YOU!),and I've been promoted as a CC and a DT member here on I-F.
A lot of accomplishments, and a lot of happiness. But having that said, I would also like to share some of the Lows of '09 for me.
A close friend transferred to a different school, I 'broke up' with my best friend for 14 years, and my Dadu passed away.
Those were tough times, but my family and friends were there for me throughout, and I couldn't have survived 2009 without them.

I think the absoloute HIGH of this year on I-F was the founding of the Abusers Gang. That is definately something I will forever remember. To my Abusers, I'd like to refresh some memories ROFL

Our FIRST CC- finished withing 2 hours:

Within a few hours of spamming:
^ROFL ROFL

And after Day 1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Gosh, all of us up there. Gooooooooood times.

& Remember this:

Hall Of Shame
||The Abusers who have brought us to shame by not making it to the HOS/breaking the LAWSROFL||

Jia [mohitkideewani]:
-stealing a fellow abuser(s) copyrighted husband ROFL
-calling a fellow abuser names ROFL
Reya [really long usernameROFL]:
- stealing a fellow abuser(s) copyrighted husband

ROFL

Reyu and I were the cops for a while until we lazied out.CoolLOL

& remember this:

Biz's "pretend" bday party? We got her to make bday sigs for herself ROFL *Hi5 Reya!*
That is probably one of the most epic posts ever! ROFL I can never forget Biz's reaction ROFL

I can go on and on, but Abusers are probably the best part of '09. Thanks to Shazu,Biz,Reyu,Jiz, and Romz! I love you girls!

Another thing I'd like to say is the new friends I've made this year. Thank you Ami, Jiz, Reyu, Meera Maasi, Bhav, Radz, Shona, DB, Rosh, Jot, G, Jess, Shifali, Biz [not a new friend, but oh well LMAO], Ananya, Mitesh, Divzy, Rachu, Mahi di, Gagan di, etc.

Love you all VERY much! Thanks for making '09 such an amazing year for me.

A special shout out to my best friends on I-F, Macaroni, PB, Reyu, Jiz, Biz,Romz and Hummer! I love you all with all my heart. You  have been the closest to family for me, and I would like you to know that.

Random memories:

^ROFL
Our usual convos ROFL

^what brought a lot of us together Hug

^PB's Bday post & Asma, Macaroni, and my bday planning conversation ROFL

--Mimi

more coming!

Edited by mimi0295 - 31 December 2009 at 10:28pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92sheenalksweetscent13chip.sam78BilliCat.-Sonya-DantaDeepakhadija_89Payal25pyaar_siyahoneydaisyxx-Rai-xx-Grace-Anhdara13Osprisshowthesemomentsatina-BolNaHalke--Ravjot-cityoflightsAabha.Mshininggal2008..luv_shahid..-dramaholic-ashmii-Niky-aish_punkRafa.LunaPotterRohini.starOzymandiasspiritcrimsonmyownarea..-Jia-..-Fatima--Jwalamukhi--Ami--Priii-kavya.bromiebee2002indiandoll89

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Mahi

2009... What should I say about it? Life has been very unpredictable in this year. It can be considered one of the most troubling years of my life. BUT this year has given me strength, motivation, stronger optimism than ever, and lots and lots of friends for life! So, overall, I'm happy with this year!!!

The hardest part has been the end of the year when my Mom got sick suddenly and it went up to a point when she had to have major surgery.  Those three weeks especially I went through a lot, cried a lot, prayed a lot. BUT now that I look back at it I think it has made me a stronger person and made me value the most important person in my life more.  Mom got ill in 2009 but also started getting SO much better in 2009 as well.

The last part of 2009 has also been one of the most touching because of all the love, support, and strength my IF friends gave me. I was inactive on IF but whenever I'd come people had left messages on scrap, PMs, threads.... That truly made me feel like there are people praying for me, people who care for me and that itself gave the strength to fight with anything at all.

I've been able to keep my grades high in Uni, took some interesting courses, took a job that I absolutely loved.  On the academic front, 2009 has been awesome for me!

2009 was BRILLIANT for me on the IF front! I became the Moderator of four forums in General discussions, joined BollyCurry Team, wrote some interesting articles that were appreciated, posted a few Newsletters that generated good response, and MOST importantly made LOTS and LOTS of friends!!!!!

I posted my first CC "Mahi's Friends for Life" on June 27th, 2009 and now I'm heading to the 4th CC! Didn't know it will be such a hit! This CC has kept me in touch with so many friends and most importantly I've made many new friends though this FC, friends that I cherish and love! I've also seen many people who were previously unknown to each other become great friends in my CC. This gives me immense pleasure!

This year has also given me some very adorable sisters that I can never, ever forget!!  I love you all!

One thing I've always loved doing is photoshopping! I think this year I've improved tremendously! I've tried various different styles, some worked, some didn't, but nevertheless I tried!  I think I've made several hundred creations in this year alone.  Big smile

I also launched my website this year, which is yet to be completed, but I'm working on it WinkLOL

In short, 2009 was full of successes, laughters, creativity, friendships, loyalty, hope, optimism, and also some depressed moments, tears, and failures as well. But it all good things tipped the balance, so I've no complaints!

I'll never forget the friends I made this year and how all of you have supported me throughout!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Edited by -Mystery- - 03 January 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13-Sonya-khadija_89pyaar_siyaMysterygirl_me-Grace-mimi0295the_charm-dramaholic-anku-shininggal2008Aabha.Mromiebee2002..RamKiJanaki..

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Grace........

Hmm...i joined I-F in 2008 i guess. Was a big fan of Prem and Heer, but stopped as the killed Prem for the first time. I made a number of friends In KDMHMD Forum, which including Shifali, Rinki, Janki, Raksha di, and Baji.

There i started 2 FFs complete flop!LOL and discontinued as they were going nowhere.

I was highly inactive after i left Kis Desh....
Then in Feb 09 i was extremely bored when i started watching MJHT and eventually joined the forum!Wink

I started to love SaJan since the beginning, and found my friends in alot of SGians. Binu (trouble_maker) welcomed me with warmth(she literally sent me a PM, i know its unbeleivable a girl who's lazy enough to not reply to PMs actually sent one) and became one of my  friends. I met Kavya, Mimi, Preks di, Naz di, Kanya aish and aish (they both had KaSh in their user IDs which confused me each time they were onlineLOL) Miloni and lots others (sorry if im forgetting someone)

I then started to make signatures and opened my own shop too (which i hardly update) LOL There i met Mahi di one of my best friends now!Embarrassed Glad i met you you!
A sister i can never forget, a sister and a best friend who is valuable to me.

I made more and more signatures, mostly on  SGLOL  and improved ( i think?)

Then i joined the IBL (woot woot) and met Caro, Kavya, the 3 AdisLOL

We started chindifying everything we got from episodes to songs to characters to their linesLOL

Aside from I-F

I made more friends in school, and  gave my best friend Iqra a surprise on her birth day which she loved! (we had to make her cry in order to come to school, she said she might not come but we told her she'll miss an assignment and if she doesnt come she'll get a zero)LOL

I met another friend (who is really close to me now) who edits my essaysLOLSanjana! I love you!

I joined YLC and rotary club in school. LOL

I have become more confident now!Star
and i have started to think alot (ahh hurts my headLOL)---->deep thinking

Hmmm...well thats it, i'll come back and  add moreBig smile

Edited by -Grace- - 01 January 2010 at 8:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13bakrikhadija_89Mysterygirl_me-Mystery-shininggal2008..RamKiJanaki..

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Divider Graphics

Name:Honeydaisy a.k.a DivyaSmile

Divider Graphics
Something about you:
well i liked honey and daisyWink
Divider Graphics

Forum(s) you belong to:
Tamil section and i also   General Discussions  Smile
Divider Graphics

Memorable moments of 2009 (both/either on I-F or your life):
i learn about about special kids..and now i m able to understand them. hope i can learn sign language soon. In IF, i learn so many things and meet new friends...Smile
Divider Graphics

How have you grown as a person this year?
i have learn so many things in this year. i have changed a lot, able to see things in different way. life is like a school..we pass in colourful each time we able to control ourselves and do things in right waySmile
Divider Graphics

The Highs and Lows of '09:
so many things has happened and it changed my lifeCry
Divider Graphics

Something you're going to do differently for 2010:
dont know yet..Big smile

Divider Graphics

Life Quotes

Divider Graphics

thanks for lovely post...IF rocks..

Edited by honeydaisy - 31 December 2009 at 10:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikhadija_89Mysterygirl_meatinashininggal2008

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Reserved..will get back later!

EDITED!

Name: AranyaEmbarrassed

Something about you: I am a girl...hehe..if that wasnt obvious??LOLLOLLOL
Just check my profile..and you will know everything i think that will be relevant to say!!!Tongue

Forum(s) you belong to: Loads of them..right from MJHT to CC to ML to the Twilight to the WC to the...FF....etc...I love IFfor the variety that the site provides!

Memorable moments of 2009 (both/either on I-F or your life): The goodie points in first!Okie..I really gotta think....maybe the most memorable thing was my programme...cant really say much about it here...I was made captain, started a new CC with saher...that was like a dream come true for me!
I made sooo many friends...loads...really...and I became a Rockerz too..if that counts..and plus I havent fallen ill at all this yaer...not even once..just maybe a tiny stomach ache..I guess thats part of life!

How have you grown as a person this year? Surely...I am more happy with the things I do...like a feeling of satisfaction...plus i have learnt to control my temper to a better extent!

The Highs and Lows of '09: Guess the memorable points answered them...but Lows..I can only think of times when I havent been active..and missed all my friends here....due to overbound studies...Smile

Something you're going to do differently for 2010: Pray harder for my admissions..and study real hard...and make sure I answer every PM properly..and keep active in IF.....and have fun...coz u get only one life to do IT ALL!

@Mimi....I loved answering these!
Cool idea...:))Embarrassed

Edited by Aranya - 01 January 2010 at 12:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.khadija_89shininggal2008PureBliss

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
nice idea

Name: Radhika
Something about you:I love watching hindi movies/shows
Forum(s) you belong to:Bmtd, bhaskar bharti
Memorable moments of 2009 (both/either on I-F or your life):i made soo many amazing friends
How have you grown as a person this year? Ummm....
Something you're going to do differently for 2010: try to be more active

Edited by bmtdluver - 17 April 2010 at 11:58am

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Name: Nikasha
Something about you: I'm addicted to serials
Forum(s) you belong to: Ladies Special & Aathvaan Vachan
Memorable moments of 2009 (both/either on I-F or your life): The ones in my life are personal. Someone of ones on I-F are:
Being promoted to the position of a Coolbie.
Being promoted to the position of a Cool Viewbie.
Being demotedStern Smile
Spending time with some of my closest I-F friends in the Aathvaan Vachan and Ladies Special forum.
Chatting/PMing some of my closest I-F friends.
The warm welcome I got when I was promoted as a Coolbie...
Handling the Aathvaan Vachan forum with Tomiko.
Chatting with Tomiko.
My moments in the Viewbie's Section.
People commenting on my FF's.
The events that led up to my demotionOuch

How have you grown as a person this year? I'd say I have grown stronger and smarter as a person. I have learned how every little action I take has an effect, be it positive or negative. I have learned that all friendships cannot last forever, and your friends can be your worst enemies. I'd say my demotion and the realization period after that helped me grow as an I-F member and as a person.
The Highs and Lows of '09: Listed above in Memorable Events
Something you're going to do differently for 2010: Be a better human-being, friend, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, grand-daughter, and I-F member.

Happy New Year! Welcome 2010!Big smile

-Nikasha-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.khadija_89anku-shininggal2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top