Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

very nice part so roamantic and cute please post soon

Originally posted by sweetfari

loved it

@ sweetfari & shabz

i m glad that u all likes it
Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 97)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

WOW Leena. I was vividly visualizing the whole scene. U can really draw pictures with words. I am missing such sweet SanRaj scenes in the actual serial. U have presented a lovely episode. Plz Post the next 1 ASAP

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

u r so sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt  Big smile

Originally posted by d.sree

awwww..wooow  just one word Clap....awesome ...awesome thought ...really its diff ...loved it dear ....Clap
waiting 4r the next ..Day Dreaming

@ divi

i m glad that u all likes it
Hug

u r so sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt  Big smile

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Really cute part Leena, especially how she's shy to change in front of DM.

@ luv-shonit, divi, & cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

ya luv-shonit its' one of my fev imagination........
Wink

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Leena its me Fazy, I changed my name to Luv-Shonit. Please post next part soon.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 15 August 2010 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Leena loved ur ff so cute with DM fixing Santus sari. Post soon.

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Leena its me Fazy, I changed my name to Luv-Shonit. Please post next part soon.

i know u r fazy btw what is ur real name & ya next part will be in evening.............Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Leena loved ur ff so cute with DM fixing Santus sari. Post soon.

@ shah

i m glad that u likes it Hug

next will be in evening...............................Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Ok guy's I know till now u all likes my story's very much but now if u having some thoughts or some moments for Sanraj were u want to see them in that then just sand me ur Pm or attach with ur comment. I will surly tries to p
ut them here.Big smile
& now enjoys the part. Big smile

Part 10 - Missing u my Bandini.

Its late night after dinner Dm sited in is room on his chair while doing his paper work. Suddenly he hears the voice chan-chan he shocked & looks around himself with salient smile but he became upset b'coz no one was there.

Then again, he became busy in his paper work. Then after some moment again, he hears the voice chan-chan & he starts to look at around him with surprised but still there is no one around him.

Then Dm asks to himself that what is going on here? Why he is hearing the same voice again n again? What is happens with him? Is he is feeling her absence so much? Is he is missing something? Then his heart says to him yes he is missing something.

Yes, he is missing her payal's chan-chan, which is always making sweet noise in his room, his home & in his heart. Yes he is missing her that soft voice whom was always around him as says malik-malik. Yes he is missing her that cute laugh whom was makes him to also smile.

Yes, he is missing her that stupid talk whom he is always enjoys so much. Yes he is missing her that massage which was she always gives him whenever his head or shoulder pains & his pain gone just b'coz of her lovely touch.

Yes he is missing her that beautiful eyes in whom he can see just the ocean of love for him & their family. Yes, he is missing her that natural glow of their love, which was always flows from her innocent face. Yes he is missing his love, his life, his Bandini, & his Sangini……..

Its passes 1 week that he was did not see his life threw his eyes b'coz she goes to her Nanaji's house & he also can't go to there just b'coz of his office imp work who just finish today. He puts the all papers on table & goes to stands at the window. He sees at the shining full moon & he remembers something…

On the other side at Nanaji's place Nanaji & Monghi slept. Santu was making sleep Suraj by humming & singing a lory for him. After sometime Suraj sleep, Santu puts the blanket on him. She stands from there & comes out from house & sits on the outside stairs of the house. At outside, the shining moon catches her eyes, she smiles at moon by remembering something…..

~~~Flashback ~~~

Santu was stands at the window of her room by enjoying the shine of moon. At that time, Dm comes there & sees his Bandini in lost her world. He smiles & comes near her…

Dm: at what r u staring my Bandini?

Santu: nothing malik, I was just enjoying the shine of moon.

Dm: is moon's shine is much beautiful?

Santu: yes, but not more than u…

Both share the beautiful smile on their face…

Santu: u knows malik this moon connects us.

Dm: how it is?

Santu: whenever u away from me & I misses ur presences. I just look at this moon & remember our all moments, which we lives together so my aloneness goes far away.

Dm: ohh but from now u do not have to do this more.

Santu: means?

Dm: I mean I get something for u.

Santu: what?

Dm puts his hand in his pocket & takes out one mobile phone & saws it to Santu.

Santu: mobile, but for whom.

Dm: for u… see now whenever I m away from u & u misses me just pick up the phone & call me.

Santu: but malik I don't know how to use it.

Dm: Do not worry it's very simple. I will teach u.

Santu: ohh!!! Malik, u r so sweet.

By saying, this Santu hugs Dm… with lovely hug both shares very sweet smile on their face…

~~~Flashback ~~~

Dm was also remembering the same incident. Then he comes out from his memories. He picks up the phone & he makes a call Santu. At Santu's place Santu's phone rings & she pick up the phone.

Dm: hello Santu.

Santu: yes malik it is me.

Dm: how r u?

Santu: I am fine. Now tell why u calls me.

Dm: what u mean why u call me, is I cannot call my wife?

Santu: I don't mean that, I mean just now 2 hours ago we talks. Therefore, I wonder why u calls again.

Dm: I just feel to talks to u that's why. Now tell me how is Nanaji's health?

Santu: he is fine but still he is having some weakness. Therefore, I was thinking if u doesn't mind then can I stays here for more couple of days.

Dm: what??? (Angry & shock b'coz he was asking her abt when she is coming back but…) after a moment with sad voice, if u want then u can stay there I have no objection.

Santu: ok then I will back in some days.

Dm: ok then I feels sleepy I will call u letter.

Santu: ok, bye.

Dm: bye.

Both cuts the phone Santu smiles mischievously but Dm is still in his sad mood. He puts the phone on table & tries to sleep but he can't by thinking of this that Santu will comes back after some more days. Now after sometime he falls in sleep.

To be continue…

Precap - On the next morning Dm is in his sleep he feels some is continually comes in his ear so tries to moves it away. It was nothing then Santu's hair that she was sometimes uses to wake up him & Dm loves her that way to wake up him.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreehina91irinthom.3sweetfarishabz50Chit15hbuycuckoo_chandbahanecrystal30MulacuterosyShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211Luv-Shonit...RamonaG....

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eleeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaa lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top