Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 274

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
wooow thats my fav song ...lovely epic leena ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 92)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mula6484

amazing...loved the dancing part...post soon.mwah

Originally posted by d.sree

wooow thats my fav song ...lovely epic leena ..

@ mula & divi

i m glad that u likes it Hug

i m dieing to see them dancing in show..........LOL

Edited by leena04 - 11 August 2010 at 8:09am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

As today my sweetiest friend Sheela b'day so I m posting this part as her b'day gift from me………

Love u Sheela happy birthday……

Part 8 - My birthday gift

Baa: what r u saying Taru?

Moti: yes baa I m saying correct.

Hiten: what is in this correct & why maa can't go to get education.

Hiten: Hiten I don't feels require to giving u the answer of this.

Dm: but u feels require to giving answer to me or not? Now tell why u r saying no?

Moti: b'coz I don't want to spoil our Mahiyavanshi family's respect. Is ever u think abt this when ppl know this what they will say.

Dm: see moti ben, first, I don't care abt ppl. And Santu's education will never spoil our family's respect even it will be become one gud example for society that education is so much required for a person & I m doing this all for Santu's bright future that she never have to be depend on anyone in her future & I don't feel that I m doing anything wrong.

Moti: whatever u say nanka I said no means no.

Dm: then it's okay moti ben, until now I was did not refuse ur any thing which u say me but today u hear my one thing. Santu will do her studies at any cost & this is my last decision.

Moti: so it means u r going to against me.

Dm: no I m not going to against u & I will go never but jo staya hai woh staya hai moti ben (what is truth is truth) & I m with truth I m with justice & justice is there is nothing wrong if Santu do her studies. Therefore, Santu will do her studies & this is final decision. & I do not want to talk abt it or hear against abt it any more.

Moti: nanka u hears me…. Hear me… nanka.

Dm became angry a stand from sofa & goes in to his room While going to in his room he sees that Santu hears entire things to standing at corridor of upstairs.

He looks in Santu's eyes that filed with tear & pain b'coz she thinks today on Dm's birthday Dm fights with his mother (moti) just for herself (Santu). Dm feels her pain but saliently without saying anything, he just walks towards his room. Then Santu also goes to behind him.

While rest one also became angry on Taru & goes in to their rooms by leaving Taru alone there only Kanji left there he was also very angry.

Kanji: how the kind of women u r? But talk to u is just waste.

After saying, this Kanji also goes in to his room. Taru became angrier b'coz no one was on her side everyone was on Santu's side.

(At SanRaj room)

Dm enters in his room in angry mood & behind him Santu also comes there. Dm's back was facing to Santu.

Santu: malik let it go if Benba don't wants then it's better that I will not do studies.

Dm: (turns to her) aee Santudiii see I m not doing this for any once happiness or on their wish. I m doing this for u & ur better future. I just want to see u strong I want that in future u did not to depend on other. Tel me is I m doing anything wrong?

Santu: but malik…

Dm: yes or no?

Santu: (nodes her head) no.

Dm: then it's over now u doesn't worry abt this at all. I will take care of all this.

Santu: but malik I do not want that b'coz of me there is any difference is come in between ur & Benbaa's relationship.

Dm: (Dm comes near her & placed his both palm on her shoulder) see b'coz of u there is not any difference can come in between my & Motiben's relationship. B'coz if Moti ben is like my mother then u r my wife & u both having ur different & own places in my life. So that is why neither b'coz of u any difference can come in between me & Motiben or nor b'coz of Motiben any difference can come in between us. So just relax, I will take care of everything & I hope she will understand this thing soon.

Now Santu's tears flows from her eyes.

Dm: now what is in this for cry? (Wiping her tears with fingers)

Santu: This tears r of happiness. (Both smiles & hugs each other their signature hug)

Dm: (innocently) see how much u r Dafford. BTW, today is my birthday & until now, u did not give me my gift.

Santu: so what u wants malik?

Still Dm's arms r around Santu's waist but now facing each other.

Dm: only that what just only u can give me. (Dm indicates to his lips by his finger means ask for kiss with raising his BR eyes)

Santu blushes but smile. Then she slowly placed her palms on Dm's shoulder. Then they slowly come close to each other they have very less gape remain between their faces. DM tilts his head slightly and slowly. Then Santu softly starts rubbing her lips on his from right to left.

Then she slowly begins to kiss him on his lips. Dm pulls her body more to him in enjoyment of his better half's kiss. She also enjoys the moment and slowly puts her arms around his neck. They are lost in each other's thought and continue their long French kiss…

Their kiss runs for long after sometime Santu slowly release her lips. Now they are facing each other. Now they having their magical eye lock. Then suddenly power goes off & everything being dark. SanRaj comes in their senses & both looks around their self.

To be continue….

Precap - Santu starts walk to the table for candles but in darkness while walking Santu's right leg feet hurts with chair badly. Santu bands down to holding her right leg knee with her hand & she screamed…..

plz press the like button if u likes it Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreehina91luvrrsakshi_24sweetfarishabz50cuckoo_chandcrystal30Mulalove2211soni-zeeShahara3Luv-Shonit...RamonaG....

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey Leena.....Great one yaar ....iss moti ko toh main Angry(rolling up my sleeves ) hehehehe....Loved DMs bday gift which only Santu can give ......I'd give one toooo Big smile Day Dreaming

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
very nice part moti will never change good dm is standing up for santu

leena04

sakshi_24

sakshi_24

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
beautiful leena di...ClapClap.