Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 274

hina91

hina91

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Great part Smile
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 85)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
sanraj are soooooooo cute please contiune soon

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
luvd it lerena..sry couldnt reply earlier..as i was budy with mah exams...........sry dearSmileSmile

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ divya, arshi, soni, sara, janu, mula, roma, shah, jes, sheela, crystal, cucko chand, shu, irrothom. hina91,shbz50

i glad to u all guy's that u likes it. Hug

@ hina91 & shabz50

welcome to the sanraj mania....... Hug

Edited by leena04 - 01 August 2010 at 5:08am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Part 5 - Hopes on someone

After sometime Kaddu & Toral comes there. Kaddu was wearer black colored with pallu work sari & Toral was wearer blue colored heavy border worked sari. They both are looking grouses. Kaddu & Toral stands at the door & sees SanRaj is having an eye lock & totally lost their self in to each other's eyes. Kaddu & Toral smiles to looking at each other to seeing their mother & father in that much deep in love.

Kaddu for get back SanRaj in their senses knocks on the door. With that noise, SanRaj comes in their senses & both looks at door with shock. After seeing Toral & Kaddu at door SanRaj became little, shy.

Kaddu: aree maa, what is this until u r not reedy?

Santu: ya I was about to be.

Toral: ohh!!! Really, so for what u r waiting now. (Santu looks at Dm)

Toral: now why r u seeing at papa Come on let's get up. (Santu gets up from bad)

Kaddu: papa come on u also get up & go to other room for being reedy.

Dm: why? Why at other room?

Toral: b'coz maa have to be reedy here.

Dm: okay then where I said no if she wants, she could be reedy here.

Kaddu: when u will go out from here then she can be start to be reedy here & papa there is only 1 hour left for start to party & now in sometime also gusts r start to come so plz do hurry up.

Dm: what the time has come I have to go out from my room. Aee Santudiii at least gives me my cloths to me.

Toral: papa ur cloths r not here.

Dm: then were r they?

Toral: ur clothes r to be with Hiten & Shashank b'coz today they r going to make reedy to u.

(At a time Hiten & Shanky comes there Hiten was wearer white colored salwar & kurta with light work on neck & Shanky was wearer light pitch colored salwar & printed kurta with duppata.)

Hiten: aree papa r u here? We search whole house for u.

Dm: but…

Shanky: no but papa, it has become very late come with us. (With this, they take Dm with them)

Kaddu: bhabhi, today we are going to make reedy to maa so exciting. (They both are smiles to looking at Santu.)

After some times:-

Gusts r stars to coming Moti was welcoming all gusts. Maulik welcomes to his special friend (or I can say better as girl friend) Sanjana (she was wearer pitch colored chaniya choli) & his some other friends.

Maulik: Sanju were u was. Form past so much time I was trying to call u but I could not reach u. (frustrating)

Sanju: how I am looking? (Ask relaxing).

Maulik: (she was looking very pretty Maulik looks at her from down to up.) not bad with salient smile even very beautiful.

Sanju: that is why I became little late.

Maulik: (in teasing mood) so what is in that new it's ur girls old habit.

Sanju: (with angry look) u…

Maulik: okay, okay doesn't fight come let's go.

Baa sees at Maulik (he was wearer light brown colored salwar kurta) Sanjana & Birwa who was talking while standing there. Then Baa goes to near them.

Baa: arre Maulik go & check it out where is Dharamraj?

Maulik: yes Baa I m going.

Maulik was abt to go but he sees at upstairs & smiles. At a time Khemi, Arjan & Monghi also comes there.

Maulik: see Baa mama is came.

Baa sees at upstairs & smiles so lovingly. Actually Dm was looking dam hot & dashing in his simple black indo western sharvani (he was not wear dhoti he was wear paint) he was coming downstairs along with Hiten & Shanky both was following him. He was coming down with twirling his moustache. He was just awwwwww every one just starts to look at him. He reached at living room.

Maulik: wow papa u r looking so hot today. (Every one smiles)

Baa: yes Maulik is saying true.

Bapuji: but where is Santu?

Birwa: maa… (She looks at upstairs with broad smile)

Everyone starts looking at upstairs everyone just being mesmerized to looking at Santu. She was coming downstairs along with Toral & Kaddu both was following her. She was wearer her pink colored sari with heavy work & simple jewelry but this time with open hair (like what she was warred in real Bandini on Dm's b'day). She was looks so gougers & beautiful in that.

Santu sees at Dm he was just looking at her (eye lock moment) with his BR eyes & naughty smile. She became little shy & her eyes falls down. She reached at living room. Hiten make stand Santu next to Dm.

Hiten: now tell nani who is looking best in both of them?

Taru: what is in that for asking obviously mera nanka.

Kanji: aree taru what r u saying see correctly Santu is looking best.

Taru: Yes, u will say only this b'coz she is ur niece.

Kanji: what r u saying & even it's like that then I can also say that ur taking his side b'coz he is ur brother.

Taru: I m not taking any one's side I m just telling truth, okay!!

Kanji: yes so I m also saying the truth.

Everyone was smiling at them looking they was just fighting like loving husband & wife.

Taru: so u will be never be change right? U will be always staying in opposite side of mien right?

Kanji: aree now in there is what is to be opposite to u. I am just saying that what I feel correct.

Taru: ok, ok now lets' it go for hoping something from u is just waste.

Kanji: ohh!!! Really then it sounds gud that at least u having some hopes on me.

Taru: u…

Baa: now stop it what u both r fighting like kids & other wise if I say true then no one is looking better than other one b'coz both r looking beautiful. (To indicate SanRaj) what Birva says… jus…jus…

Birva: nani not jus

Everyone: it's just made for each other (ever one shouts together & smiles.)

Baa: okay, okay just god make them stay happily together (by placing her one palm on Santu's cheek & one on Dm's cheek. After that, SanRaj both hugs to Baa together).

to be continue...

if u likes it plz press the like button.... Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreehina91cuckoo_chandshabz50crystal30MulacuterosyShahara3love2211soni-zeeLuv-Shonitjanu_2006...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
wow leena lovely one continue soon Clap

leena04

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Leena awww cho chweet.omg poor dm went out of thr rum.hehehe.both r made 4 eachother.so nice dear

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
totally made for each other really nice pullav

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top