Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Part 7 - My kids Mother r so Beautiful.

Then Kadank wants takes leave from there to go home but every one stop them by saying that it's became let night so stay here tonight. But Shanky denies it by saying that tomorrow in early morning I have one important work in office so they have to leave right now.

Then Kadank takes blessing of Baa, Bapuji & Dm. Kaddu hugs Santu & Toral. Shanky shakes hand to Hiten. Kaddu gives sweet kiss to Suraj & Birva on their forehead. Then Kadank takes leave from there. 

After that Birva tells to Santu that I m going to bad for sleep then she goes from there. Then Hiral also go in their room for sleep. Dm gets one phone call but can't hear it properly so he goes little away to attend it. Now Santu says to Champu that Baa & Bapuji also became tired so go take them in their room for rest. Then Baa, Bapuji smiles at Santu & Champu take them in to their room.  

Now there is only Suraj lifted in living room. Santu picks up Suraj in her arms & takes him in his room for make him sleep. At Suraj room Santu make laid Suraj on bad & sits next to him by placing her face to the door.

At a time Dm also comes there Santu sees him then they beautiful eyelock. Then Dm enters in to the room & sits on the bad front of Santu next to Suraj. Then Dm looks at Suraj & Suraj smiles to him. Then Dm burses his hair by hand & asks to him that Dikra till u r not sleep? Suraj replays him that when Maa start to sing lori I will sleep papa. So Dm says that so tell to ur Maa to start to lori.

Then Suraj turns to Santu & tells him that maa why r u quite? Starts lori. Santu first looks at Dm smiles & then starts humming Suraj & sing lori. She lost her self in to making Suraj to sleep. Dm continues stares at her with lovely smile him self in Santu's beauty & singing.

After some time Suraj falls in sleep. Then Santu looks at Dm she sees that Dm continues stares at her with lovely smile. She also smiles at him (in low voice) & asks him that what r u seeing at me malik? Dm replies it (in low voice) that I m seeing that my kids mother is looking so beautiful today.

Santu being little shy & her eyes falls down. Then Dm says that and I m also thinking abt something serious. Santu asks him that what malik? Then Dm says that I win the challenge but till now I didn't get my price. So Santu says that u told me that u will tell me in night. So Dm asks with naughtiness that so what u want I will tell u that here?

Santu understands & smiles in shy, she places blank quite on Suraj & stands up from bad. Dm also smiles in naughtiness & stands up from bad. Santu switch off the light of Suraj's room. Then SanRaj takes leave from there to their room.

When they reached at their room Santu enters in the room first then Dm comes in & closes the door. Santu sits on the bad front of Dm she was looking at down. Dm smiles & sits on bad next to her. Now there is two seconds silence btw them.

Dm breaking silence wants to say something at a time someone knocks the door. SanRaj first looks at door then each other. Then Santu goes to opens the door.

to be continue....

Edited by leena04 - 08 April 2010 at 4:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyarv1971bahaneMulapriyankapatwaShahara3s000love2211-SilverFlames-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 61)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
nice leena - reminds me of the firts machar maro scene
i bet its suraj hehe

keep it up !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

thanks leena ......it is such awsome moment

and it will be sad to not read your FF anymore

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Part  8 - Chocolaty Cheeks (Some Time Sweet, Some Time Bitter).

Santu opens the door. At the door no one there Santu sees at right & left but she doesn't see anyone. When she was turns to back to room she sees one gift at floor near the door. Santu being surprised & pick it up in the hand.

She comes back in to room & closes the door. Dm asks her that who was there? Santu says that malik no one at door there is only this gift was on the floor. Dm says that gift'. hmm give me I checked it out. Santu gives it to him. Dm sees it then he says that see here is one small card & also there is also written some thing.

Santu asks him that what is written there malik? Dm reads it he says Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. Ohh!! This gift is for u. Santu being surprised & says that for me? Dm hands over the gift to Santu. Santu just looking at Dm. so Dm says that now what r u seeing at my face, open it. Santu first opens its paper than box. When she sees the gift she being shocked she takes out the gift from box. The gift was nothing then lots of chocolates (4 or 5 bars of dairy milk).

After seeing it there is very big smile appears on Santu's face & seeing Santu's smile Dm also smiles saintly. Santu looks at Dm & says that malik chocolates.  Dm also smiles to looking at her. Then Santu says to him that but who sands this? Then Dm says that ya exactly I m also thinking that who sands this? U doesn't know?

Then Santu says with mischievous smile I think I know who sands this at looking at Dm. Dm says with innocence that really then tell me who sands this. Santu says that I knew malik its u, who sands this gift. Then Dm says that no, no I m not.

So Santu says that I m sure malik it's only u. then Dm says how u can be so sure that it's me only. Santu says that b'coz I was seen when I seen chocolates a big smile appear on my face & seeing me happy u also smiles but saintly. & also my heart says its only u who always taking care of my wishes & happiness more then others. Now tell me abt it that I fills like to eat chocolate? Then Dm smiles & says that just like those like u know. Santu looks puzzled.

Then Dm says that u didn't understand I tell u. see like u know that this chocolates I sanded for u as gift right. Just like that I also know that u fills like to eat chocolate. Actually I was passes from kitchen I was hears ur & Champakali convey. I know u want to eat chocolate but u dined it b'coz u don't want to bothered any one. And also today u made everyone's favorite dish but not yours. So u did chiting & by this I just make correct ur chiting.

Santu was just looking at him with lovely smile. Then Dm says to her that now u will just looks at me or eats it also. Santu nods her head in yes with smile & opens chocolate's wrapper & starts to eat it. When she was eating Dm was just looks at her with smile & lost him self in her.

When Santu was eating she got some naughty idea she slowly tries opens the wrapper of another chocolate from her 2nd hand with taking care that Dm will don't know abt it. When she opens the wrapper the chocolate was soft so she smashed it in its golden wrapper with her hand.

Then Santu opens its golden wrapper also & slowly takes it in her hand & wipes all chocolates on Dm's cheeks. Dm goes little back b'coz he having no idea abt it. After little bit he holds her hand & asks her with surprise that what u done? Then Santu says with naughty smile that ur cheeks is having no taste so I gives some taste to them.

Dm is also comes in his playful mood he starches Santu towards him then he tells to her in his ever deep & sinuses voice with naughty smile that Ohh!!! Really then now u have to take the taste of this cheeks & tells to me that now they got some taste or not. Santu tries to leave her hand from his hand but Dm holds her hand tightly & says that without using ur hand.

Then they have eye lock here after that Santu comes more to near his cheek & slowly wipes all chocolates from his cheek with her tang & lips. Dm closes his eyes & enjoys her better half's love. First Santu clears one cheek then comes to 2nd cheek she done same wipes it with her tang & lips. She clears both cheeks then Dm also opens his eyes she comes back & looks at Dm.

Then Dm asks that how was the taste? Santu says with smile that mmm' just like u some time sweet some time bitter by blinking her eye. Then Dm leaves her hand & places his both arms on her waist tightly he sees some chocolates was left on her lower lips. 

Dm slowly comes near her lips. Santu puts her hand on his shoulder. Dm bands towards her comes near her lips then first he wipe chocolate from her lower lips & then gives a passionate kiss on her lips. During it Santu also moves her hand to his shoulder to his neck. Dm starches her pallu. Dm make laid her on the bad & scans fades off'..

!!!!! The End !!!!!

Heloooooooooooo Bandini ppl GUY'S this was the last installment of "Challenge for Dm" FF.  I hope u all likes this FF & i really likes to write something for my friends.

& i have one more humble request guy's this is for all silent readers i always miss ur comments on SanRaj moments so i hope this time at lest u ppl will speak something & post ur comments.

Big smile Big smile Big smile
Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 08 April 2010 at 4:35am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyabhanu_sreekavitasharma0rv1971AamiraDMarchanadamaniagupta90hbuyshabz50sweetfaribahanecrystal30MulapriyankapatwaShahara3s000love2211...RamonaG....janu_2006

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
we have had many comments abotu sanraj romance - but your leena was great
i mean at this point i dont care how people show their romance as its the end so let the writers write what they want - well not overboard

nice one leena!!

will miss reading your posts xxxxxxxxx

leena04

angelroses

Goldie

angelroses

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Really Good Ending..Thumbs Up
I really enjoyed reading your wonderful FF's Thumbs Up
I am going to miss reading them.. Unhappy
Thanks for writing everyone lovely FF's to read
They were totally amazing
Thumbs Up
Thank You for creating such wonderful FF's

Edited by angelroses - 09 April 2010 at 5:44am

leena04

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
leena awesome...................loved it.....last prt was d best....so will u write ff in fanfic

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
so sad leena that FF IS ENDING... U ALL wrote beautifully... The serial is very much there & FF is ending usually FF last longer than actual show but here i guess it had to be this way anyway try to continue in FF section plz ... Thumbs Up Clap

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top