~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Leena,its so sweet.actualy want 2 c tis in the show...wen i read urs,i was abt to cry becz of dm's care...is it end????im shokd dear...
wah leena wah - ive got exam tomrrow - but still came and read as i love your FF - loved it
🤗
Sanraj are just PERFECT!!
n We all love DM's gussa😳

lv the dialogues between sanraj👏
Oh leen..that was so sweet teh way Santu was kepp on telling to do this & that ..etc for her family & DM getting angry at her so chweet....I just loved that Awesome FF
love-Hema
Leena read ur new ff's, simply superb love it👍🏼
Sorry 4 da late repleyyy...but loveddd it...awwww it waz so adorable  = D
@ sheela, pinky, hema sanrajpremika & azna

i m glad guy's  that u like it  🤗...............

Edited by leena04 - 13 years ago

Ok. Guy's before starting it I just want to clear such thing. First I think my all buddy's ask me just one thing that why I made the end so soon of the previous FF. I just want to say guy's b'coz I was became very angry on last SanRaj divorce promo. That's why I decide to give new turn to the show here.

Like what was happened in Bandini is not actually happened here. I mean that no Arjan reviles as Dm's long lost son. No Arjan's death & no leap. But still Moti & Maulik r having their evil side it means they still hates Santu but not other members of M - mansion.

In this Santu will behave little bit more matured in her marital relationship. & one more thing guys in this FF definitely SanRaj will be the center of focus but I also tried to cover up other couples so I hope u will like this.

😃

Starts something new - Part 1

It's around 10:30 after completing all house work Santu comes in SanRaj room with glass of almond milk for Dm. when she reached Dm was sited on his rocking chair while riding his news paper. She entered & closes the door & looks it. Then with smile she comes near to Dm.

Santu: malik milk.

Dm: yes give me. (Dm takes the milk in his hand) aee Santudiii gives the massage to my shoulder.

Santu: smiles & starts giving massage to Dm's shoulder. (With that Dm takes the sip of milk.)

Dm: (smiles) wow milk is really yaummy, like always.

Santu: malik all the sweets, clothes & toys r came.

Dm: ohh!!! U cheeked d it they all r okay.

Santu: yes malik they r okay. Malik tomorrow we all go together to all ashrams for donating this all things.

Dm: yes we all go their together.

Santu: wow it will be the great fun that we all will together. (Dm smiles & nods) u knows malik every one r so busy in the preparations for tomorrow. Every one is so happy. (Dm smiles very sweetly.) & why will they be no happy tomorrow is so big festival.

Dm: (being 😲 ) festival.

Santu: yes malik tomorrow is akshay tritya & that's why we doing this all things right? 😕

Dm: (his expressions were mischievous) right tomorrow is akshay tritya Right. 😕There is nothing anything on tomorrow right? 😡

Santu no malik…nothing, is there is something on tomorrow?

Dm: (with upset voice) no nothing. See I feel like come let's go to sleep.

Santu: but malik… (After this she says anything).

Dm: now we talk in morning Okay (in little rude voice)

Santu: but…

Dm: (being little ruder) I told u I feel like sleep go switch off the light.

Then Santu switched off the lights. Then Dm stands from his chair goes to bad & sits at on right side part of bad. Then Santu also sits on the bad at on left side they both were sited as placing their face on opposite side.

Then Santu removes her earrings, necklaces & puts on table. Then she also removes her pallu from her head. Santu turns & sees at Dm he was already laid on bad as showing his back her. Then she also laid on bad without saying anything.

There is only 2 minutes is remaining in 12 o'clock. Santu wakes up with sweet & mischievous smile. She sees at Dm he was not sleep but still laid by closing her eyes as placing his back to her in anger.

Santu in same way comes close to Dm from back. Then she bring her face near to Dm. then she looks him so lovingly with her cute smile she places her soft lips on Dm's cheek for kiss & she comes to near his ear says to him with very sweet & slow voice…

Santu: janamdin ki bahut bahut badhai ho malik (wishing u a very happy birthday malik).

Dm opens his eyes & looks at Santu he was totally shocked. They having little eye lock there. They both get up together & sit on bad.

Dm: (still shocked) so u had remembered this. (Santu replays with her smile) so it means that u was playing with me?

(Santu still smiling very lovingly then Dm comes in his naughty mood.)

Dm: but to husband not wishing him like this on his birthday.

Santu: ohh!!! Really not like this then how?

Dm: (with his naughty smile & BR eyes) by making his sweet mouth.

Santu understand his intention that what he want (even we all know) but still behaves innocently that she didn't get it.

Santu: (innocently) okay then I m going & brings some sweets for u.

Dm: aree Dafford I m not talking abt that sweets I m taking abt which is…...

While saying this Dm placed his one hand on Santu's cheek. He also brings his face more n more closely to her with his naughty smile & BR eyes. Santu also looks in his eyes with her cute smile. Now there is very little gap left in between their lips. Then Santu makes Dm's mouth sweet with her lips. Santu placed her one hand on Dm's neck.

At a time they heir knock… knock on door. They leave each other. Santu stands up from bad she switched on the lights & opens the door. Every one enters in their room as shouting happy birthday. Dm stands up from bad with smile.

Then Dm takes first the blessings of Baa & Bapuji & then Moti's. Shashank & Hiten wishes Dm together by giving hug. Then Kaddu, Toral & Birva hugs Dm & then Maulik & Suraj. Baa & Bapuji sits on chair.

Toral: (scaring) papa woh… mmm….woh….

Dm: what happen tell me?

Toral: (still scaring) papa mmm… we r just thinking that…. We should arrange a party for ur birth day.

Dm: what party?

Hiten: ya papa we know that there is no celebration held ever on ur birthday but can we do this time? Plz

Kadank: ya papa plzzzz

Birva, Suraj, Hiral & Kadank: plzzzzzzzzzz papa plzzzzzzz (together)

Dm:  okay, okay u all want to do party right? Then do I was never say no….

Toral: really papa

Dm: yes. (All starts shout).

Dm: okay now cool every one.

Shashank: just see papa this party will be rocking……

After sometime every one takes leave from SanRaj room. Santu goes to close the door & Dm was sited at the egged of bad. Santu switched off the lights. Santu comes to bad & sits on it. She looks at Dm he was continually staring at her. They both lay down on bad by placing their face in to front of each other. They are having little eye lock.

Santu: (with saint smile) why u seeing me like this malik?

Dm: why is seeing is crime? (He is teasing to Santu)

Santu: no u gets me wrong….

Dm: ohh!! So now u tells me what is right & what is wrong?

Santu: I just want to ….

Dm: what I just want?

Santu: if u don't want allows me to talk then why I m talking to u. I will not talk to u. (then she turns to other side in anger).

Dm: (smiling) r u sure u will not talk to me? (Santu didn't say any thing still mum)

With his cute dimples Dm brings him self close to Santu. He comes close to her self from back. Dm placed his cheek on Santu's cheek & his one arm around her waist.

Dm: (in his ever green deep & sinuses voice) mari priya Santudiii is u r still angry? (Santu keeps mum)

Dm: (smiles & with same voice) aee Santudiii I was just teasing u.

Santu: (turns her self to him & lays on bad on back) why?

Dm: it's like that I love to fight with u. I love that way that u gives me ur answers when ever u was angry &  also what says that fights makes love more strong in between husband & wife that's why. Now let it go plz. (With his cute adorable lovely smile & innocent face)

Santu's anger melts she smiles & placed her arms around Dm's neck. Dm grips her in his arms tightly. After a tight hug they again look in each others eyes. Dm slowly brings his lips to near her lips. (For father details use ur own naughty mind naughty girls 😆.)

Feels ur self free to comment on this & plz press the like button if u likes it. 😃
woow leena loved it.....lovely ff 😛
Edited by d.sree - 13 years ago
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so sweet
lovely FF so sweet dm getting angry love it please post soon