Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@ soni, azna, anna, viduyudii & aayushi.

i really glad that u r likes it. a big big Hug for u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 55)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Part 2 - Ill Health of Dm

At living room Santu, Toral & Champu is putting breakfast on dining table. Hiten is sits on sofa while talking on phone abt some business work. Baa & Bapuji is sits on another sofa while talking to each other. They all are waiting for Dm for break fast.

At a time Dm also comes down at living room. He sees that every one is busy in their works. Then Baa looks at Dm she sees that he is looks little tired & ill. Baa asks Dm that r u ok Dharamraj? Every one looks at Dm. Then Dm says that yes Baa I m ok. Then again Baa asks that why r u looks tired? Dm says that nothing its just b'coz of little body pain.

Then Baa stands up from sofa & comes near to him. Mistakenly Baa hand touches Dm's hand & she became shocked. Actually she feels Dm's hand very hot then she touches his forehead & says what is this Dharamraj u having high fever & u didn't tells this to any one. After hearing Baa's word every one comes near to him.

Santu also looks worried after seeing Dm status & confused also b'coz she thinks in mind that in morning malik was all right then what happens suddenly. 

Then Baa says to Dm that today u r not going at ur work u just go takes rest in ur room. Dm says to Baa that but Baa….before Dm completes it Baa says that no but I told u just go & take rest. Dm says nothing & starts walks slowly towards his room.

But Dm can't walk properly b'coz of body pain so Hiten come forward to Dm he gives his shoulder support to Dm & takes him in his room.

At SanRaj room Dm is sit on bad at middle taking edged of bad. Baa & Bapuji is sited at near his leg on bad & Santu, Toral & Hiten is standing over there. Baa tells to Hiten that calls doctor. But Dm denies it he says that if I will take rest I ill became ok. Then Bapuji says but Dm…..Before Bapuji completes it Dm says that I told I will take some rest I ill became ok.

Then Baa says to Dm ok, u take rest whole day Hiten will take care of karkhana. Hiten also says that yes papa I will take care of business u just take care of ur health.

Then Baa turns to Santu & says that today u just take care of Dharamraj. U doesn't worry abt house work Toral & Champakali will take care of it. U just takes care of him (Dm). Santu nods her head in yes. Then Baa turns to Dm & says that now we all take leave u take rest & no one will disturb u till u didn't fill better.

Baa says to every one to leave. Before leaving Toral says Santu that give red color paper's medicine to papa which is in that first drawer of table. It is actually a body pain killer after getting it papa will fill better. Santu smiles & nods her head in yes. Toral also smiles at her& before leaving Baa tells to Santu that close the door after r leaving other wise Dharamraj can't sleep properly.

Then Baa & Toral takes leave from there. After that Santu closes the door. Santu goes to near the table & takes out that medicine which one Toral said. She turns at Dm she sees that Dm's eyes is closed & he is slipping while sitting on the bad. She silently smiled at him but she is upset. She comes near the bad she sits on it next to Dm. lovingly she burses her hand on Dm's forehead & she became shocked.

Precap - Dm asks her that what happen? Santu says nothing little rudely & she stands up from bad goes to near the window.

To be continue......

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyarv1971archanadamaniairinthom.3sweetfarishabz50hbuygupta90cuckoo_chandpriyankapatwarianiciabahanecrystal30Shahara3s000Jes75love2211xXJessieXxjanu_2006...RamonaG....

rianicia

Goldie

rianicia

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Leena is Baa playing Cupid and DM feigning sickness? I some how get such a feeling...... waiting for th e next one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitasharma0Aamrasleena04

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Very nice,leena!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Leena, nice epi.Smile  Is Dm really sick or is he pretending? All eager to knw abt it..so do post the next soon

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
very nice epi dm not sick just wants to spent the day with his santu awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
so cute leena DM just wants to be with santu..

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
loved it

Conitnue soon 

waiting to see naughty DM

no temp hehhe

leena04

Post Reply New Post