Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 274

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 49)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vrsharma

Hey duffor nice one

I know I know who is knocking the door and why they are knocking (i am jumping here while telling this as i know the answer)

Champu is knocking the door as Suraj is crying for his mother.

viduyudii,

i really glad that u r likes it. a big big Hug for u.

but u will get ur answer very soon Wink

Originally posted by crystal30

Originally posted by ritwika

tchch.... when the sparks are about to fly, water is always thrown over :(
hahahha mosquito playing his tricks to get his prey :D:D. waiting for your next one .......
Leena..gud one.. Poor mosquito soooo upsetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedn sad...CryCry Better luck next timeWink Do post ur next one soon...

crystal & ritwika

& ya our mosquito is really upset but don't worry he will get his dose very soon
Wink
LOL

Edited by leena04 - 26 March 2010 at 4:56am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Leena, always Mclan at the door.. LOL Things never change. They all rely too much on Santu. Big mosquito wanting to take a bite on her but somewhere not visible to the family's eyes this time round Blushing

shahara

sometime somethings never changed LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by dishum04

Originally posted by irinthom.3

oh no "countless haddiyas " poor dm ...... santu kho leke kahi aur jaou thn only u can prepare the dharampr crkt tm ................ her so much distrbcs

Wow aww...so romantic leena...I understand dm's frustration...Hw many times did he bare the disturbance always...Poor dm...They need 2 go 2 honeymoon once again...Leena,hugs 2 u...waiting 4 ur next epi

sheela
& irithom.3

nice suggestion let's see what Sanraj decides Wink Wink Wink hope for best LOLLOLLOL

@ azna

Shahara3

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by tunisian

Leena why making my sweetoo akdu so upset and frustrated , let him have what he wants :P
nice part , continue soon :)

Haww...

DM shona is naraaz now..

*hugs* to him!

Lovely stuff!

@ Sukhi & menal

don't worry he will be fine very soon Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Originally posted by sanrajpremika

Poor DM Unhappyalways someone disturb him and SantudiDay Dreaming, how much he has to bear the kashtLOL, but it was niceHug, cant wait for the next postDay Dreaming

ya soni

he have to bear this kasht till Santu doesn't make any solution of this  Wink LOL Embarrassed

@ pinky & janu_2006

LOL

Edited by leena04 - 26 March 2010 at 5:09am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged

26th March - My Loving & Caring Wife

At door Santu sees that Champu was standing there to take Suraj in her arm. Santu asks to Champu that what happen? Champu says when u was left the room. I also slept there but after some time Suraj wakes up from his sleep & he starts to search u when he doesn't find u he starts crying. I also wake up from my sleep & sees that Suraj was crying. I make him quite & ask him what happen? He says he wants maa. I lot of try to make him sleep but he doesn't. Now u do something Malkin.

Santu smiles saintly & takes Suraj in her arms. Santu says her u go I will take care of him. Champu smiles & goes from there Santu closes the door turns towards Dm. Dm is still looking at her in upset mood Santu comes at him & smiles very sweetly. But Dm is not in his mood so he doesn't replays of her smile he stands from bad & goes to sit on his favorite chair. He was not looking happy at all. After seeing him Santu also being little upset but she can't do anything.

Santu laid Suraj on bad & also sits near to him. Santu starts sweetly humming him & looking at him very lovingly. Dm sees at Sansur now he was not angry b'coz he smiles after sees mother & son's unconditional love & he fells proud to his wife that she always gives first priority to her children then any other things. He feels very lucky him self that he is having such a loving & caring wife.

Santu turns her face towards Dm but Dm turns his face on another side just for teasing her. Santu fells still upset but smiles for her son. She continues to humming Suraj. After some time Santu sees that Suraj sleeps & then she puts blank quite on him. Then she stands from the bad & goes to switches off the light.

Then she goes to near Dm to see that is he is awake or sleep. Santu sees that Dm is slept by having very cute smile on his face. Then Santu goes to near the cabbert opens it & takes out one blank quite from it. She comes to near Dm & put that blank quite on him. Santu comes to near his head & places very soft tender kiss on his side forehead.

Then she turns to go to the bad but suddenly she stops & turns her face towards Dm. she sees that Dm is hold he one hand by his hand & Dm is looking at her. Santu being surprised & asks him malik r u still awake? Then Dm stands from his chair & comes to near her. Dm still kept her hand in his hand. Dm says in looking in her eyes that if u r awake than how can I sleep? SanRaj gives very cute smiles to each other & they have very beautiful eyelock here. They r lost them self's in each other

But again Suraj awake from his sleep. Suraj searches Santu & says maa!!!!!!! SanRaj came in to their senses after hearing Suraj & sees towards him. Dm being little frustrate & tell him "han han ahiyan che tari maa". (Yes, yes hear is Ur mother.)

Then Dm says in slowly to looking at Suraj "khaber nahi kona par gayo che, 2 minute ke liye bhi apni maa ko akela nahi chodata. (Don't know he is gone on whom, not left her mother for a 2 minutes.) then Santu smiles & tells him "aap par" (on you) in her naughtiness she tells him "dekhiye na yeh apni maa ko nahi chodata aur aap iski maa ko nahi chodate. (See he is not left his mother & u r not left his mother.)

First Dm says yes but when he was realized that what she said he asks her that what? After seeing Dm's face Santu laughs loudly b'coz Dm expressions was so funny. After seeing her smile Dm also smiles saintly & tells her "chal have sui jaieyn bahu modu thay gayu, hav so jaten hai. (Come it's became very late, let's go to sleep.)

Then SanRaj goes towards bad, Santu goes to right side & Dm goes to left side of bad for sleep b'coz in middle Suraj was sits. Then SanRaj sits on bad together they also take the blank quite on them own self. Santu makes Suraj laid on bad & she also lay next to him. Dm is lay next to Suraj. Santu sleeps by placing her face towards Suraj & starts humming him. Dm also places his face towards Santu & starts staring her. After sometime Suraj sleeps & SanRaj also sleep to looking at each other's eyes.

!!!! the end !!!!

Heloooooooooooo Bandini ppl GUY'S this was the last installment of "Holly days for SanRaj" FF. I hope u all enjoys this FF & very soon I will update this thread with some new SanRaj Moments.

Guy's if u have any beautiful ideas of SanRaj moments sand me to by PM.

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyasanrajfan1rishabneteche_carchanadamaniaprk14shabz50sweetfariChit15rianiciaAyushi_01crystal30Mulapriyankapatwatunisianlove2211Shahara3s000Jes75vrsharma-SilverFlames-xXJessieXxammoosjanu_2006...RamonaG....ronitfan

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Leena dear, glad that ur back....Smile I njoyed the epi. specially this dialoge yeh apni maa ko nahi chodata aur aap iski maa ko nahi chodate...ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL OMG!!!! help me....

leena04

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Real sweet episode Leena .... Heart

leena04

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hey leena,y did u end ur FF?Im angry wit u...I dnt post my comentz...I read it happily bt at the end u made me sad...

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top