Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 46)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

awesome Leena ... CVs should get inspired from you and include this scene after their union in the leap ... it would be perfect family bonding momentSmile Wondering what plan DM has for Santu .... post it soon

cute

i really glad that u r likes it. a big big Hug for u.

ya this called family bonding baa teasing SanRaj but taking care of kids.

Originally posted by dishum04

Wow!Luv bite by dm...Baa says indirectly tat dm is a big mosquito...Im laughing...Birwa makes our sanraj uncomfortable...suraj is my darling...I luv u suraj...Santu is always a daford...Y did she always sleep in suraj room?Does she knw tat dm is waiting 4 her in ther room?Awesome leena dear.Hugs 2 u.

@ sheela

in next part u will get more surprise. Wink

@ azna, jes 75

Edited by leena04 - 15 March 2010 at 4:14am
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s000

leenaBig smile you made me lauggh and smile so muhc - this is one of my best scenes fomr you - really loved it i could jus imagine sanrja's uncomfortbalness - wow

well i think we should leave it to your love btie scene - but if time goes by and i decide to do one ill do it - but leena you did a superb job

vidya calls you a duffor but your notLOL

kitni romantic hai - awwwwwwwHug

@ pinky

u should make ur one also im waiting for it.

& for ur last line

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

ROFLROFL Leena its 1.00am here in UK and I am checking my emails and IF, reading your FF made me laugh soo loud that I woke my sister up, shes in the nxt room. Oh my word that was soo funny, DM is the big mosquito ROFL The whole family want 2 see Santu's love bite ROFL Birwa how innocent she is. Eagerly await to read your nxt epi LOL 

shahara

poor ur sis LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
i hope she didn't mind of this.
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Ufff !!

<3

Love bites and more =]

Loveeeellllyyyy stuff Leena!

Embarrassed

sukhi

i m waiting for ur one post it soon yaar. Wink Wink Wink
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@ viduyudii

@ menal

& ya menal Dm is very big but sweet mosquito  ROFL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Beautiful one Leena,

DM so naughty and I cannot believe he gave hickki to santu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

Baa do not have any saram and making sanraj uncomfortable infront of his grown up children and DIL...

Love suraj he is so sweet heart...

anna

i really glad to see u back i was so miss u dear where u was?

Baa really not having any saram for making sanraj uncomfortable infront of his grown up children and DIL... that's why i love her she is such a sweet hart........LOL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged

15th March"Dharampur Cricket Team"

Dm passes from the corridor to go in SanRaj room. He sees that Champu is coming from opposite side. Dm stops her & he asks her abt Santu. Then Champu tells him that malkin is in the Suraj's room for making him sleep. After hearing this Dm being little upset & thinks that tonight I have to sleep alone. No I have to do something.

Then Champu asks him malik is u want something? Then Dm says that yes u go & tells ur malkin to bring one glass of almond milk of her hand mended for me in r room. Then Champu says him that yes & walks towards Suraj's room. When she reached at Suraj's room she sees that Suraj is already slept & Santu is putting blank quite on him.

Santu sees Champu is come there she asks her what happen? Champu says her that malik tells her that he wants one glass of almond milk of ur hand mended. Santu being surprise & again asks her that what now? Then Champu says yes he wants now. Then Santu tells Champu that but Suraj? Champu tells her that malkin u go I ill take care of him. Then Santu says but…….. Champu says malkin u don't think just go quickly other wise malik will be very angry. Then Santu say ok, I m going but u take care of Suraj. Champu smiles & nods her hade in yes. 

Santu sands up from bad & starts walking towards kitchen. Santu reached at kitchen & quickly makes almond milk for her hubby. Then she puts that milk in glass & that glass in tray. She takes that tray in her hand & moved towards her room. 

At SanRaj's room Dm was sits on bad by placing his face towards the door. He hears the voice of her better half's payal. He recognized that she is coming. Santu reached at her room. She sees that Dm was sits on bad & lost his self in thinking. She enters in the room. After that she closes the door & comes to Dm & tells her that malik milk.

Dm sees at her & tells her that put it on the table. Santu puts it on table which is near Dm. Dm again lost him self in thinking. Santu sits on bad next to Dm & asks him what r u thinking malik?

Dm comes out from his thinking & says to her with smile that I was thinking that Hiral handles our responsibility so nicely. Santu smiles & says her yes malik they handles this very nicely. I m very happy now onwards when we have go outside from the house alone we can go without tension b'coz they will handles our responsibilities.

Then Dm smiles & says that yes, but how can we go alone u forgot that u promise to Suraj that now when we go outside we will take him along with us. Santu smiles & says yes malik I had remembered that, & malik also u knows that I miss Suraj there so much. Then Dm says to looking at her that are Dafford I know that how much u loves ur son but if we takes him along with us then how can we fulfill our plan?

Santu being puzzled & again asks him plan which plan malik? Then Dm placed his one hand on the bad little band towards Santu & tells her with his evergreen BR eyes Dafford u forgot that, that day one bird's poo was fall on my kurta & u tells that in our village ppl says that on whom husband that bird's poo was fall that woman will having 7 kids & after that we plans to make our "Dharampur Cricket Team" is u remembered or not?, By risings his eyebrow with his cute & naughty smile.

Santu being shy her eyes falls down she tells him malik u r ….with her u never changed reaction on face. She tries stands up from bad & to go away from Dm. but Dm drugs her hand & tells to her with his twinkled eyes that see still u r going away from me then tell me how can I fulfill our plan huun? Then they have very cute eyelock here. Then Dm slowly comes near to her. Santu's cheeks became totally red she was burses. Now there is very little gap left btw SanRaj. Santu slowly closes her eyes & the gap is decreasing more n more in every moment. Now there is only 1 inch gap is left btw their lips.

Suddenly some one knocks the door Dm being very upset & irritate both together & Santu being shocked. Then Santu stands from bad & goes to open the door Dm wants to stop her but he didn't do that b'coz someone is continually knocking the door. Santu reached at the door then she turns & looks at Dm he was looking very frustrated. Then Santu gives helpless looks & opens the door.

Precap -Dm is not in his mood so he doesn't replays of her smile he stands from bad & goes to sit on his favorite chair.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_crianiciatunisiancrystal30MulacuterosyShahara3s000soni-zeexXIheartRayaXx-SilverFlames-_xCIOT_...RamonaG....ronitfan

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I reserved the post so my comment would be first.LOL so i remember to edit it after..Wink

Awesome Leena.. I loved it.. Clap Clap Clap As always so wonderfully written.. just super duper trooper..Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 16 March 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Go to top