Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 274

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Yes I Accepts.

But i didn't say thanks.

I said Thanku (Like our sweet santudi, i am trying to learn english)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 4)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
vidya just keep it up! Thumbs Up

oldspice

Groupbie

oldspice

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Folks, I am new to Bandini forum and have been enjoying all the creative posts on SanRaj. Keep them going. leena04, great work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsharmaleena04

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hi oldspice

Welcome to Bandini Forum

Edited by vrsharma - 01 January 2010 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

Hi oldspice

Welcome to Bandini Forum

welcome oldpice
Clap Hug Clap

thanks 4 loving it.
Smile Wink Smile
Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I know that new promo & CV'S r ruined our fev show & our hopes. But I just want to cheer up my entire buddy's, Gopika's & Bandini's of SanRaj by posting this SanRaj Moment.

I hope u all will enjoy it.

3rd Jan - "A Precious diamonds of my life".

Assume that scene began in SanRaj's room. At early morning,

Santu sleeps near Dm her hade was on his shoulder & one hand on Dm's chest. Dm's one hand was placed on her waist. They half wrapped with blank sheet. Santu wakes up she sees Dm is still sleeping. She thinks "my every morning is raised in his arms seeing his face; it's like that it's happens what I always wants to happen". B'coz of this thought her face glows like rising sun. Santu have a sweet smile on her face. She come close to Dm's face places a soft kiss on Dm's cheek in near the lips.

She pulled blank sheet side & come down from bad. She moves towards window. She reached at window & opens its cartons. She was smiling & thinking at standing there. The sunshine comes in room from window on Dm's face.

Dm wakes up b'coz of light of sunshine. He placeless his hand on bad for searching Santu but he didn't find her. He surprise & open his eyes to see where she is. He sees Santu is standing at window sees outside & thinking something.

Dm pulled his blank sheet slide come down from bad. He began walking towards Santu. He reached at her he lands his face on her shoulder in the crook her neck & places his hand around her waist. She turns a little to the side and sees its Dm. She is too stunned to say anything and blushes. Then she also placed her hand on his hand she was smiling.  DM likes the effect he has on her.  He holds her closer and places a gently kiss on her neck.

& ask her.

Dm - Aye, Santuuudi......what r u thinking?

Santu - how do u know that I m thinking something?

Dm - b'coz Dafford I LOVE U now tell me.

Santu - nothing, just I thinking about that khodiyar maa is gives me so much. Which is I m never imagine that I will ever get that.

Dm - really then tell me what is khodiyar maa gives u.

Santu - carrying parents like Baa-Bapuji.

Dm - and.

Santu - true friends like Toral, Hitenbhai & Kaddu.

Dm - and.

Santu - sweet children's like Birva & Suraj.

Dm - and

Santu - so much loving relations & this carrying family.

Dm - and.

Santu - and, and what? (She has a naughty smile on face)

Dm - the thing r enough? (little rudely).

Santu - ya.

(Actually Santu is try to teasing him. Dm became irritate gets his hand back form her waist & he goes away some steps from her. Santu hold her hand & ask him.)

Santu - what happen?

Dm - noting, u say u got every thing right?

Santu - (with smile) ya.

(Santu sees dm face became little irritate).

Santu - oh! I forgot maintain something.

Dm - what's that?

Santu - khodiyar maa gives me lots. she gives me carrying parents, true friends, sweet children's & so much loving relations & this carrying family but she gives me something very precious from all this thing & that is U. U & ur love is very precious for me b'coz without U I can't live in my life.

(After hear Santu's last line Dm have a very sweet smile on face his expression was priceless, he get what he wants & Santu also happy after seeing very sweet smile of his face.

Dm thinks that she is not at much Dafford as he was thinking always).

Dm - see every body says that I m very rich b'coz I m a diamond merchant. I have lots of very precious diamonds. But only I know that I have only two very precious diamonds as in my life, they are not just diamonds they r Kohinoor diamonds for me. One is my past that is Subhdi and second one is my present & future it's U, I don't want to live without U & Ur unconditional in rest of my life at any cost & any condition.

Santu became very emotional & starts cry Dm wipes her tears with her finger places a kiss on her forehead. He pulled her close to himself.

Dm - Dafford now what is in that to cry? Han.

Santu's hade on dm's chest & placed her arms around his waist, Dm placed his face on her hade & placed his arms around her shoulder.

Plz note: - "they are not just diamonds they r Kohinoor diamonds for me. One is my past (Subhi) and second one is my present & future it's U (Santu)," this line r actually posted to me by vidya for another concept. I m just use this lines hear for this moment.

Enjoy it.

Edited by leena04 - 03 January 2010 at 1:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovergupta90Mulacuterosytunisianbahanesg08anu_cooldudevrsharmafuzzyfaceammoos

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!
Leena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

sanrajlover

sanrajlover

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
WAH....kya naqsha khench aapne...bohot acha!!! im loving the dialogue used in the scene very......ermmm....what would u say...its very.....spicy....ha bilkul yeh chale ga na?.....a great share...plz keep it up! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top