Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
guy's i really glad that u all r likes it. a big big Hug for u all.

to all the new members of forum Hug welcome here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love2211

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 38)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged

10th MarchMy Decision for Love.

At next morning Santu is wakes up earlier then Dm. She sees her self in Dm's arm she was sleeping on his chest. First she became confused then she understands that in night that Dm was taking her on the bad. She was just staring him.

At a time Dm also wakes up he sees that Santu is staring him.

Dm smiles at her but Santu doesn't reply. Then Santu ask him with serious tone why u done this malik? Dm says to her what I was done? Santu says why u didn't tell me that u having back pain even u didn't pretend it to me. When was ur pain became worst that time u tell me. Why u do this malik? Tell me malik why?

Dm was silently listening her Then she tells I know it's just my flute if I will not insist u to take me on bike ride then it will not happen it's just b'coz me u have to suffers from that badly pain.

Then Dm stops her by putting his palm on her mouth. Then Dm says it's not ur fault it's my fault b'coz before taking u on bike ride I was knew very well that I will have back pain after that b'coz same thing was happen when I was takes Shubhi on bike ride.

Then Santu asks then why u didn't tell me? So Dm says Dafford, if I was tell u then u will not allow me to take u on bike ride. But I want u to take on bike ride b'coz it was ur happiness & I want to give u ur all happiness which can I & for that if I have to suffers from badly pain I doesn't mind it.

Santu is filling very proud on his husband that he loves her so much. Then they have eyelock there. Santu slowly come near Dm places her hand on her neck & cheek & then places her lips on his lips.

First Dm being surprise b'coz he doesn't expect this but then he also grabs his arm around her back more tightly & starts brushes it. But this kiss continues for so long after sometime she releases Dm's lips. Dm spins her makes her lay flat on bad. Now Santu back is on bad & Dm is lays over her.

Then they have eyelock then Dm starts brushes her neck with his lips Santu enjoy her hubby's touch & brushes his hair. Dm takes deep bite on her neck for more time in his naughtiness. Then their legs & hands mingled & a scene fades of…

After 1 hour Santu wakes up she removes bad quilt on her corrects her sari & hair. She sees Dm he was still in sleep. She smiles goes to near Dm's feet touches it & gets the blessing of him. She goes to near the window & stands there by thinking something.

Dm wakes up from his sleep he sees that Santu is standing at window while thinking something. He removes bad quilt & wears his kurta. He stands from bad starts walking towards Santu. He places his hands around her soft waist & his head on her shoulder. Santu recognized him she also places her hand on his hand. Dm was looking little bit serious.

He asks Santu aee Santudi, r u happy? Santu being puzzled she ask to him why u r asking me this malik? Then Dm says with little upset "nothing just it". Then Santu understand that what Dm wants to say. She turns towards him she is still in his arms.  She tells to Dm I not happy malik I m very happy.

& why r u asking me same question again & again. I already told u before malik that we became one on our wish malik; our relation is our wish & u know what till now I never fill regret on my that decision when I was accept u as my life & I m sure I will never regret on that decision in my rest of life b'coz I m very happy to having so much loving & caring husband like u.

Then they smiles to each other they have little eyelock here. Then Santu hugs him & Dm also drugs her in his arms very tightly. Santu says that u know u r the worlds best husband. Dm smiles & places sweet kiss on her head.

Precap - Dm makes Santu's sari correct.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaAamrasprk14luvrririnthom.3sanrajloversweetfariChit15rianiciaAyushi_01tunisiancrystal30Mulacuterosypriyankapatwalove2211Shahara3s000soni-zee_xCIOT_vrsharma-SilverFlames-...RamonaG....ronitfan

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
leena so romantic one .....so lovely .....

for he happines DM do everything ...............loved too much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverleena04

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hw romantic leena.Hugs 2 u dear.Wow cute couple.Dm corrects her sari...waiting leena.Post it soon

Edited by dishum04 - 10 March 2010 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Leena dear...wat a romantic epi.WinkEmbarrassedWink... Very well doneClapClapClap... precap sounds interestingWink do post it soon...

sanrajloverleena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
relly...nice work leena..........hope we'll gt 2 see tis in real bandini.......... Smile Embarrassed

sanrajloverleena04

irinthom.3

irinthom.3

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming  wat a romantic scene yaar wish to hav such scenes in our show ...
hey post the nxt scene soon yha.............

sanrajloverleena04

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Lovely!

<3 <3 <3

Loved the update, Leena.. awww.. so cute and romantic!
Do update soon!

sanrajloverleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top