Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 274

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Awesome leena, simply wow! Clap Remember DM had this backache even after SR in the haystack... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 35)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Leena amazing ... SanRaj in boat... hope so after this hideous murder track and fleshtrade we get to see scenes like this ... your story took away my breath ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Sorry because i was busy and didnt get a chance to comment on your ff's.........now coming back to your ff's......it was really romantic and i loved it.............specially DM.........i can imagine his BR eyes and oh god............he looks hot in them................your story is awesome.........so please continue soonClap

leena04

rianicia

Goldie

rianicia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Sweet and romantic :)

The Sanraj moments that you describe are amazing I could visualize all of them. Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting for your next awesome post.... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitasharma0Aamrasleena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Leena.......wow!!!!nice romantic sceneSmileSmile...me totally carried awayWinkWink Hey do post ur next scene ASAP...me eager to knw wht happnd to James Bond...well can sort of guess as to wht hppndLOLLOL

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@ sara
Hug glad that u like it. & their machar game will never stop Wink

@ LED, pinky
Hug glad that u like it. don't worry back pain is not serious it will be one more way of their love.

@ priya , viduyudii
Hug glad that u like it. & viduyudii, will be surprise for u.

@ sheela
Hug glad that u like it. i accept ur huggies & kisses my dear.

@ cute
Hug glad that u like it. i also wishing for that.

@ Ayushi
Hug glad that u like it. tell me how much time i have to tell u noneed to say that two words Angry
& his BR eyes is just kills me.

@ ritwika & crystal
Hug glad that u like it. &
crystal don't worry it's a surprise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverlove2211

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged

plz note that:- bike ride idea is of viduyudii(vidya) so if u likes it plz give the credit to her & Pinky don't mind yaar, i copied ur back pain idea here.

9th march - No Complain in Love

After heading launch SanRaj are going for shopping again. On the way Santu sees chat shop. She tells Dm that she wants to eat chat (Pani Puri) she loved it a lot. Then Dm smiles at her & tells her come we go there. They both go in the chat shop. Dm tells chat maker to give 1 plate Pani Puri.

Santu ask Dm u will not eat malik? Dm says ya but we both eat in 1 plate. Then Santu ask why? Dm says b'coz some one says that in eating in 1 plate Love is increasing. Then Santu had u eat Pani Puri before. Dm says no I had never it.

The Chat maker gives the plate to Santu she holds it.

The chat maker put two Pani Puri in their plate. Santu takes one Pani Puri & put it in her mouth. Dm watches her try to do same which she done he takes another Pani Puri &  going to put in his mouth but he kept it little tightly so b'coz that the brakes & fall down near his leg.

After seeing this Santu laugh loudly & says malik u doesn't know how to eat. Dm being little angry & says I don't want to eat. Then Santu stops her laugh & tells Dm come here I will feed u. she takes another Pani Puri from chat maker she takes it softly & tells to Dm open his mouth & put that Pani Puri in his mouth. Dm eats it & says it's very nice. Then Santu feed one after one Puri to Dm by her own hand. She also eats equally. After finishes it they both are move form there for shopping.

While walking on road Santu see one couple who are going by bike. Santu likes that and smiles at them. Then Dm sees at Santu that she is smiling he asks her why she is smiling? Then Santu says that I liked the couple who are going by bike. Dm also looks at them he says ya they r looking very nice.

Then Santu asks him to take her on bike riding. First DM says in shocking mood & raising his eyebrow, you want Dharampur Malik to drive bike in this age. Then Santu ask him puzzlingly which age? Dm being surprise & says nothing but I can't ride bike.

Then Santu makes zid in front of him plz malik take me on Bike ride plz. Then Finally DM agrees to take her on bike ride. They take one bike on rent (I don't know that bikes r getting on rent or not I am assuming.)

Then Dm starts bike & tells Santu to sit Dm also tell her that hold me tightly other wise u will fall down. Santu tightly drags his waist. They both start their long ride on bike. In during this bike ride Dm shows beautiful places of Vadodra to Santu (I have no idea abt Vadodra's places so I can't mention it here).

After that SanRaj also completes their left shopping in lifted 1 hour. SanRaj gives back that bike to the renter in night around 10pm. When SanRaj was come back in cottage in their car Santu sees Dm & he was looking much tied his facial expression which shows some pain. Santu ask him being worried what happened malik? u looking tied. Dm says nothing I m fine.

Santu understand that Dm is hiding something form her but till she quite until they not reached at cottage. After sometime SanRaj reached at cottage SanRaj goes in to their room.  Santu again ask being worried what happened malik? I know ur hiding something from me tell me malik. Dm says nothing I just having little bit back pain.

(Actually Dm is having badly back pain b'coz of running bike whole day but if Santu will know abt it then she fill very bad & start cry & he don't want to make her cry so he doesn't tell her abt it.)

When Santu hears that he is having back pain she became more worried. Then without asking any thing Santu kept Dm's arm & walks with him towards bad  when they reached at bad. Santu tells Dm lay flat on his chest on bad. Dm doesn't says any thing he tries to lay flat on his chest on bad but he is having badly pain so Santo helps him into his position.

Santu goes near cabbert takes out the some oil from it. She also pulls the reviser of room's phone & make call to receptionist for sanding some boiled hot water. Then she comes back to Dm then she lifts DM's kurta to his shoulders and she sees it's became red b'coz of swell.

Then slowly pours a little bit of oil on his back and begins to rub his back. DM clenches his fist and teeth as he feels the pain, but then slowly become relaxed....and falls asleep. Santo sees DM has gone to sleep so slowly removes her hands form his back. After that one hotel's wetter come there & gives the boiled water bowl to Santu.

She takes it & closes the door. Then she takes one napkin she puts it in  boiled water bowl & rub it on Dm's back & shoulder so he's swell became less after doing this for sometime she takes one another clean napkin & rub his shoulder & back. And puts the kurta back down and puts the bed quilt over him.

She also sits on the floor at egad of bad near where Dm was sleep. She also goes in sleep while sitting there. At middle night Dm wakes up from his sleep. He searches for Santu but he doesn't found her then he moved his face & sees that she was sits on the floor at egad of bad he smiles at her. Santo pallu was falls down during sleep. Then he pulls off his bed quilt over him & wakes up form the bad.

Then Dm goes near to her but Santu was in deep sleep. Dm smiles & slowly takes her in his arms. Then he stands & slowly laid down her on the bad by taking care of this that she will not wake up. Santu is still in the sleep. Then also sleeps next to her & puts the bed quilt on them. Dm sleeps one side by facing to Santu. He places one kiss on santu's hade & then he puts his one hand on santu's waist. Then he closes his eyes for sleep.

Precap - Dm was looking little bit serious. He asks Santu aee Santudi, r u happy?

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaluvrririnthom.3sanrajloverrianiciaAyushi_01MulacuterosypriyankapatwaShahara3s000love2211soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-ronitfan

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
A big Hug for you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top