Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 274

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Rocking Leena, totally love it so cute couple are SanrajDay Dreaming  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 32)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Shooo Sweet Leena.. Just like you..Hug

sanrajlover

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
loved it - rockign as alway!!!!!!!!!

sanrajlover

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@ sara, LED, pinky &  sanrajpremika

glad that u all r like this...........

Hug

sanrajlover

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

th Feb - Our Life's Precious Moment

Then Dm asks her is she got some extra cloths b'coz they have to stay there tonight. Santu says yes malik I get that & already sanded that bag in the car. Then Dm says very nice.

Then SanRaj leaves from there for going that place. Then they reached at one beach. (I don't know in vadodra there is a beach or not I m just assuming.) Santu ask him shockingly malik u told me that we r going at one party but we r come here. Then Dm says I was told u true the party is here. Then they go to sea end. Then they see here double door white colored boat. Boat's engine was in down floor. Top floor of boat was open there was only one room.

Then they both go in to the boot. After SANRAJ's came in captain make starts boat. SanRaj goes on the top floor of the boat. Santu doesn't see any one besides them in the boat. Then she asks Dm where every one u is said there is party but here is no one?  Then Dm says her in getting her in his arms puts his both palm on her soft waist. Dm says to Santu that Daffourd, I told u here is the party but when I told u that some one is else is coming in the party. Santu is still looking confused. Then Dm says to her that this party is for us not for some one other now got it.

Then Santu says yes malik, but why arrange this party? B'coz I want to celebrate our life's precious moment with u. Santu is still puzzled. Then Dm wishes her that happy our first meeting anniversary dear. Santu looks like smiling & shocked both at one time. She asks him that had u remember this day?

Then Dm says with raising his eyebrow Dafford how can I forget that day when my gud luck was came in my life first time? I know when we was meet first time that time was not gud that's why I want today I not make u upset just give u ur all happiness. Then Santu says ok, now I understand that why morning u forms didn't angry on me at one time & didn't say me no for anything.

Then Santu gives him big smile then their eyelock. Then Dm asks her did u like it? Then Santu says I loved it.  But the celebration is not complete here there is something is more left. Then Dm gives Santu her gift. Very curiously Santu opens it. She sees that red colored sari which one Dm was get from that mall. After seeing that sari Santu's smile became mare big. Then Dm tells her to show me by wearing. She goes in boot room for wearing it. 

After some time she came out from the room & she was looking tooo gorgeous in that red sari & open hair. Dm just takes cold deep breath after looking her gorgeous wife.  At they have eyelock there, they both r smiling at each other. Then Santu slowly come near to Dm. she ask him how I m looking? Dm says just like angel. Santu blushes then Dm say come let's we held our dinner.

Then they both walk towards dinner table. Dm starches the chair for make her sit. Then Dm goes & sites on that chair which was front of Santu. The boat was running on the water & SanRaj r heading their dinner. The time is around 11:30 & they both finish their dinner.

Then captain of boat starts the romantic soft music like what Dm was said him.  Dm comes near to Santu he sits on his one knee in front of her. Then Dm take out one beautiful red rose from pocket & placed it front of Santu. She gives cute smile & takes that rose from Dm hand.

Dm smiles at her & approach for couple dance by rising his hand in front of her. Santu says with shy to him malik how can I dance. Then Dm says her that what u forgot that Birva was teaches u last time for party.

Then Santu says but malik… then Dm says with his eyes come. Santu with smile gives her hand in his hubby's hand. Then Dm takes her in the middle of floor of boat. They are dancing in looking in each other's eyes. They both were looking awesome & also they dancing so well. They both lost them self in to each other in every moment.  

At a 12:00 o clock SanRaj sees beautiful fire works in the sky. Their both are smiling to looking at there. The fire work was for at least 10 minutes at the end of fire work there is something written on sky. Santu tells Dm to read Dm reads it.

He says "the write in the sky is" then at looking at her "I LOVE U SANTUDIII……." After hearing This Santu fills so happy turns her face towards Dm. she ask him u done this all just for me. Then Dm says to her in his ever green sexy voice "not for u but for my love, for my Dafford, for my Santudiii." 

Santu's face is shining like raising sun. She felt very happy after seeing his hubby's so much love. She felt that she is the luckiest women in the world who is having so much loving & caring husband.

After seeing this she starts crying. Dm became worried wipe her tears & ask her "Dafford, now what is in this for crying? (Dafford!!! have ama rovanu su che?)" Santu hugs Dm very tightly & says this is the tears of happiness malik Today I am very happy malik. Then Dm also grebes her in his arms tightly.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15sanrajlovercuckoo_chandpriyankapatwaMulaAyushi_01s000soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Super leena.So romantic,luvly.How cute our dm is!He luvs his santudi so so much.Both r lucky of having such a luvly partner.We want 2 c tis kind of romance in the show.Bt v cant.I liked ur scene leena.Dont use red color leena.I already told u tis.Waiting 4 ur next epi

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Leena dear...truly amazing..i jus loved the way DM xpresses his love towards his priya Santudiiii....keep up the good work buddyClapClap

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
How romantic Leena, wish that it can be happen with me too... Day DreamingSo beautiful writtenHug

Leena you can call me SoniSmile, if you have any other nick name for me you can call itWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top