Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 274

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Leena,u r mimeblowing dear.day by day ur romance r geting awesome.Waiting 4 ur next scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 29)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
sheela i glad that u like it. Hug

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedClapHug

leena04

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Amazing Leena,

bravo, this is for you...Hug

I hope Ekta will show us the same playful DM falling for his chokri again and again and romancing her ... Day Dreaming

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
 @ soo & anna for liking.

Hug

@ anna
i m also waiting for that.

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged

23rd Feb - Everything is fare in Love & War.

In the next morning Santu wakes up earlier than Dm. She sees that Dm still in the sleep and she founds her self in Dm arms. She takes out Dm hand from her waist & puts it on his stomach. She smiles at him very lovingly. She gives Dm his morning kiss on his cheek. Then she corrects her sari & ties her hair. She wakes up from bed; she goes to near Dm's feet touch it & takes the blessings of him.

Then she goes near to cupboard takes her cloths & towel from it. She goes for bath. When Santu was taking bath Dm also wakes up from his sleep. At a time Santu also come after taking bath. Dm looks her she was looking very pretty in her pitched colored sari.

Santu was dieing her wet hair with towel. Dm slowly comes near to her. He looks at her very lovingly through the mirror. Santu also stares him through the mirror. He places his hands around her soft waist & his head on her shoulder but still he was looking at her threw the mirror.

Then Santu ask him why r u looking me like this malik? Dm says to her that I m seeing that my beautiful wife is looking so gorgeous after taking bath just like morning sunshine. Then Santu smiles at him & says him to go & take ur bath.

Then Dm takes deep breath & nods his had in no.

then Santu says u know na malik that today we have to go in khodiyar maa's temple. She open his arms around her waist forcefully she spins him opposite side put her both hand on his back & send him to take bath. Dm goes but disapprovingly for bath.

Than Santu was combing her witted hair then she finishes it quickly. Then she was going to wear her jewelry at time Dm also completes his bath. Dm opens the bath room door little bit & tells Santu to "aee Santudii give me my towel". Santu sees him & says "yes" she goes to near cupboard & take out his towel from it.

She goes to near Dm to give him. But our naughty Dm is having a little different plan. He was looking at her with his BR eyes. Santu raises her hand with towel to give him she says here it is take malik. Dm is in full playful mood. Before Santu realized what happened Dm took her hand & starches her in bath room.

Santu being shocked b'coz what was happening & Dm drags her in his arms tightly. The shower was on so she became wet again. Santu says to Dm what is this malik? Dm says with his fake innocence nothing. Then Santu ask him shockingly why u starches me in u don't have shy. Then Dm says why should I have to shy from my wife? Then Santu's cheek became red b'coz shy she blushes. She says u witted me again malik. Then Dm says with his twinkled eyes so come let's enjoy the bath together.

Then Santu asks u will never change right? (aap kabhi nahi sudro gain hain na?). Then Dm again asks her with raising his eyebrow did u really want Hartley that I became change? (tu sachmuch maan se chahti hai main sudahr joun?). Then they have there little eyelock. Then Santu smiles at him nods her head in no & hug him tightly b'coz of love & shy.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15luvrrcrystal30Mulacuterosyhamsghs000vrsharma

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
So romantic leena.sanraj take bath 2gether.Dm's naughty is improving day by day.Cho chweet dear.Lots & lots of hugs,kises 2 u leena.Waiting 4 ur next epi.Post it soon.

leena04

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

WOW Leena,

SanRaj Romance in the shower Silly

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top