Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 273)

Post Reply New Post

Page 273 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

lovely one continue soon leena Embarrassed

@ RAMO DI

i m glad that u like it Big smile 

next one will u soon Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 273)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

@ janu

next one will u soon Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Here is the new part of SanRaj love story Big smile hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes Wink if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment Big smile

P.S - Ok guys I m really missing my roaring Lion (Dm) so I have made this track specially for him so hope all u likes it & if u didn't feels free to say abt it.

Part 79 – Someone who r very closes to u may be going away from u.

SanRaj sits in car to go Dm is driving car & Santu sit next seat near to him. Being with Santu, he forgot abt that call & white cloth, which that woman sanded to him but this happiness not last long as while going to party on road Dm sees in review mirror that one car is chasing them & he feels it's behind them from to m-mansion. He be worried as Santu is with him but he try to manages it to hide from her. Santu is smiles seeing at him & as off Dm too. SanRaj is on the way to go at party.

But somehow Santu feels something going wrong there as Dm were looking her worried for something but she don't know what is there which made him so tensed for it. Dm increases the car speed & tries to reach at party as soon as possible he can as want to make Santu safe. He just don't want to make her harm at any cost by anyone.

Here SanRaj soon reached to the party of Maulik & Shanky's new office. Dm lives the peace breath as the car left out of door of hotel gate. Therefore now there is nothing abt to worry more but Santu all the way just thinking being confused why was Dm lost with worried face at house when she came back from washroom even in car too.

She hopes everything is all right still she wants to know that what is wrong there why is Dm worried & what was all going around like that therefore she decides to talk to Dm on this before going into party. Dm sees at Santu & smile trying to hide his worries from her. Dm was going out from car when Santu stops him holding his hand.

Dm: what is happen Santudiii? (Dm confused) Why u stopping me to step out from car everything is all right r u ok? (Being tensed for her) u & baby both r all right na? (Holding her shoulder & placing palm on her womb)

Santu: malik I know u won't hide anything ever from me (Dm sees trust in her eyes) but still I want to ask u something. (Dm sees her tensed)

Dm: ya ask what u wants to know. (Dm said it very gently)

Santu: malik in the evening I feel when we were getting ready for party I feels u was lost somewhere in worries… (Dm gets shock to hear that & hoping she didn't get to know abt call) then in car again I sees the same tension… same worry… on ur face (Dm turns his eyes away) why malik is everything is all right is u want to share something with me. (She holds his hand very sweetly)

Santu were staring at Dm curiously to know what is there Dm lost for moment thinking that he should not to hide this from her at least she will be alert when he won't there. Therefore he decides to tell her everything abt that call he got on morning but before he could utter any word someone comes to car & open door of Santu's side seat.

Suraj: maa u finally came (SanRaj both looks at door to Suraj) here I was waiting for u from so long come let's go inside (he hold Santu's hand & pulling her out) come na papa. (Looking at dm with smile)

SanRaj sees at Suraj & feels they should go inside right now b'coz Suraj won't go inside without them & Dm can't talk of it front of Suraj. Dm sees at Santu & she nods to lets go in with Suraj in side. Dm smiles to her & thought will talk to Santu on it later.

SanRaj get out from car Suraj still holding Santu's hand while smiling. Then SanSur comes near Dm & Suraj holds both one-one hand in his both hand (right side Santu left side Dm) being middle of them & takes them both at side of party area.

SanRaj greets to everyone after reaching at party all r happy to see them there. Dm meets his business clients were Santu be busy talking with family & other women in party. Dm's eyes are still on Santu as he worried for that call. Now his recalls that woman on cell & her words abt white cloths & Santu's pregnancy. He looks tensed but still he wants to shares it with someone but don't know whom to say all this things when he sees Moti who was standing there alone. Dm comes to Moti to talk to her on that matter.

Here time comes Maulik & Shanky's sign the business partnership peepers. Here they announced for the proposal of party. Sanlik & Kaddank comes together on stage for sign the papers where on which papers were keep. The manager of company was giving some speech when Dm gets the call from same unknown number. He gets worried but excuses him self from Moti to talk to on cell. He goes away a bit & hangs up the call.

Woman: hello Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi I know I became a bit late to call u did u miss me? (Dm gets frustrated hear her talk)

Dm: who is u? Why is u doing all this? What u wants from my family & me? Why is u take my wife name before…? Tell me now. (He gets angry while talking to her)

Women: cool Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi so eager to know & so many questions in ur head don't worry I will give u all ur answers one after one but not all together. So now, I will give u ur question's answers but in my way. I mean u asked me na before, when I sanded u those cloths that its was for why? B'coz someone who r very closes to u may be going away from u for forever if u can then stop it. (While smiling)

Dm: what did u mean? (Being confused abt what she talking)

Women: it was so simple I mean after being so clever still u didn't get so sad well Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi but still I like u so I will give u one more hint that person is that whom without u can't live will go away from u in just 10 minutes if u can do then save it. (She laughed & cuts the call)

Dm gets angry hear all this nonsense also even tensed thinking abt whom she was talking. Then he recalls her all words in mind he remembers in first call she were talking abt Santu & in this call she also talk abt some very close person to him means she were talking abt Santu. He gets angry & sees around Santu wasn't near him. Here Moti sees Dm who was worried & desperately searching someone. She didn't understand anything.

Here Dm searching around in party for Santu here all people around was busy to staring on stage were Maulik & Shanky were abt to sign the papers. Dm finds Santu standing alone at middle of room also seeing on stage while smiling. Dm took peace breath seeing Santu all right. Maulik & Shanky sing the partnership papers.

He smiles seeing at Santu also seeing she is all right. He moving towards her when suddenly his eyes catches on ceiling the ceiling's big crystal lamp was hugging there but his chain was break & it was coming down slowly… slowly on Santu as Santu was standing under it without have any knowledge it. His scary eyes left being big open in shock seeing that lamp were abt to fall on Santu. He sees at Santu & shouts "Santu…"

Santu smiles looking at him but then got surprised to see him tensed & worried running to her.  Dm looks up as off Santu too she sees ceiling lamp coming down on her she just socked there like she become freeze there. Actually, she has sacred to see it coming to her. Dm is here running to her to make her side from there here Santu were standing alone no one so around close to her. Everyone sees at SanRaj when Dm shouts all r stunned to see it. Santu is still there seeing that lamp coming to her blankly.

Precap: Dm: no nor I told her & u too don't tell her anything u know Dr. Veena said to make her stay away from worries if she will know this don't know what will happen, as she can bare anything on her but not anything abt our child. But Motiben u do one thing talk abt all this to Hiten & Maulik tell them to find it out who is that girl is calling me & tell everyone to stay alert. After 2 days there is Santu's baby shower she said she will again attack on Santu & this time I want to catch her also tell everyone in house that that they take care of it also this thing should not to be reach at Santu by anything. (It shows from his face he so worried for Santu)

Moti nods & Dm were in thoughts how to catch that woman as soon as possible he can. Dm & Moti were talking abt to arrange security for Santu & family. When they hear Santu's scary screaming from in side the room. They got sacred with shock & Dm rushes in to the room to Santu & Moti follows him as they was just out of SanRaj room just they can hear her screaming clearly.

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60shabz50sweetfarihina91mimi10ipodmackidcuterosyjanu_2006lipshaa...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Wow Leena good am anxious too to read the next update to see if DM will catch the person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
post next part soon...awesome ff LeenaThumbs Up

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Wow Leena good am anxious too to read the next update to see if DM will catch the person.

@ rani

hey loved to see u here back Hug & next one will u soon Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..