Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 272)

Post Reply New Post

Page 272 of 274

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Good one Leena ...pls continue Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 272)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,

@ janu

i m glad that u like it Big smile 

next one will u soon Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

lovely part leena post next soonEmbarrassed

@ ramo di

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Good one Leena ...pls continue Smile

@ jes

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

@ all

hinal60

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Here is the new part of SanRaj love story Big smile hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes Wink if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment Big smile

P.S - Ok guys I m really missing my roaring Lion (Dm) so I have made this track specially for him so hope all u likes it & if u didn't feels free to say abt it.

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

Part 78I m here na then there is no fear.

Dm feels Santu is coming out he took the cloths & put them back in box. He throws it in some drawer of table in hurry also he pretends like nothing happen as he just don't want to make her tensed by all this drama he thinks he will take any action on it later. Santu comes out & see Dm was standing there on his place only she smiles, seeing him.

Santu: I was known u won't take out ur cloths by ur own. (Smiling to him move to dressing table while drying her wet face)

Dm still looks lost somewhere in the thoughts & trying to find who had called him just now so he didn't answer to her. When Santu turns to him & she sees him, he was looking away in his deep thinking. Santu wonders what happen to him as she don't know anything abt what happen in room just some time ago. She goes to him & shakes him by his shoulder Dm back in his senses with her touch.

Santu: malik what happen r u ok? (She become tensed)

Dm: ya I am fine… (Dm thought to tell her but then seeing her tensed he thought it could be make her more worried so he leaved the thought to tell her) aaa just was thinking what I would wear today. (Smiling to her hid his worries from her)

Santu: just that only… just wait I will take it out for u. (she smiles to him)

She moves to bad & Dm wonders why she going there for cloths as they r in the cupboard. For moment he forgot abt that lady's call.

Dm: are tyan kyan jaye che kapda toh kabat ma che ne (ohh where r u going there cloths r in cupboard). (He looks puzzled)

Santu go to bad & picks up the 3 pieces suit in her hand with is having black blazer & black trouser with pure white silky shirt & tie. Dm looks weirdly at Santu seeing her with suit. Santu smiles to see at him but then she feels seeing at him with puzzled look as why he weird way he looking lost in thinking seeing at suit.

Santu: malik what is happen? Why u staring at suite likes this? (Making face going to near him)

Dm: nothing I was just wondering for whom u bring it here b'coz all kids yet left for party then who will would wear this. (Looking at her with question eyes)

Santu: malik I know that kids r left then after knowing that for whom I will bring it expect then u. (seeing at him with annoyed look)

Dm: shu mara mate???... tu pagal toh nahti thai gayi ne tane khabar che ne k main aaise kapde pehnna pasand nahi karta ja ane mara mate mara dhoti-kurto laine aav ka shrevani aap aa hun nai pehrish. (What for me???... r u gone mad u know na I don't like this kind of cloths plz u give me my dhoti-kurta or shervani but I won't wear this). (He said all this with being annoyed)

Santu: malik this is not fair u already had wear all this so many times before so why no for this time? (She makes sad face)

Dm: Santu u knows I had wear suit before just once or twice during some important functions only & seriously, I can't… (He makes irritate face)

Santu: ya I know malik but also u look so handsome in this plz wear it na. (Making puppy face)

Dm: ok if u say so I m ready to wear it. (As he can't see her like that so he get ready for to wear it)

He took the cloths from her hand & go in washroom to change until then Santu also get ready wearing jewelries & doing light make up. She was combing her hair while standing front of mirror when she sees in mirrors back view that Dm is coming out wearing shirt & trousers also was looking dashing in it as its perfect of his size.

Santu smiles to him then turns to looking at him Dm comes closer to her while smiling then she took blazer from bad & make it wear to him. Then she makes it proper from front. Santu is smiles looking at him as off Dm too smiles at her seeing her happy.

Dm: so is now u happy? (Santu nods) well even u also looking cute today. (Seeing in her eyes)

Santu: that is what I always look. (In so loving way)

Dm: ok now come let's go for the party, we r getting late. (With smile)

Santu: wait still there is one more thing, which is undo until yet.

Dm is looking at her with puzzled look when Santu smiles & go to bad then she back to him with tie. Dm makes face to see the tie but was looking so cute.

Santu: now why is u making face seeing it? (Giving him killing look)

Dm: b'coz u bring these tie but now who will tie it till last time Maulik or Hiten did it for me but who will do it now? (Seeing at her making his eyes small)

Santu: I m here na then there is no fear I will do it. (With smile)

Dm: Really, u knows how to nodes a tie? (Being shocked)

Santu: Actually, I learned it from Toral b'coz I always had to nodes it for Suraj of his school tie so I know. (With her smiling innocence)

Santu smiles & goes near Dm wit tie. She pulls his shirt collar up then wrap tie around his neck on shirt collar. Dm just seeing at her lost him self in her. Santu trying to reach at to him but due to his height she unable also she were standing on her fingers pulling up her back feet which she can't stand like this for more time due to her pregnancy.

She got tired standing on her fingers of feet & make a sad face. Dm sees she be upset b'coz of it. She still trying her best Dm sees around in room there near of them small table was one around of one feet of height. He stops Santu & tells her to go side by his hand action. Santu looks confused why he did that then she sees he pull the table to them with his lag & put it front of him then smiling to Santu tell her to gets up on it with help of Dm both stares at each other sharing sweet smile with tiny eyes lock .

Dm is now standing front of her she at lest a bit matches his height, as now she don't have to stand on her fingers. Now Santu starts nodding his tie but Dm just staring at her. She was so close to him as he can't take his eyes off from her also he getting more n more losing him self in her. Her mesmerizing innocent beauty is like making him again crazy. He just stares at her face but she lost in her work of nodding his tie.

Dm is wraps his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him but carefully as her womb now became big also it can't bare much pressures. Santu smiles looking at him also her cheeks go red she even stop her work & staring to his eyes for some time their eyes locked with each other. Dm smiles & says her with his eyes action abt the tie.

Santu sees down at his tie & blushes then continue her work. Dm still just staring at her, her blushing cheek… rosy lips… dove shape eyes all were just looking mesmerizing to him. He always lost all his worries whenever she closes to him & he lost in her. Santu did her work & pulls up his tie closing his collar button & make his cloth proper from front.

Dm still holding her close near him Santu looks in his eyes just sign shying & push him away he loosen his grip around her body while smiling. Then Dm holds her hand & makes her down from table. Dm asks her how is he looking open his arms big in air  Santu sees him & says showing her thumbs up great but Dm didn't likes it.

Then Santu were abt to go when Dm hold her then he looks her from toe to head & feels something is missing there. Santu asks with eyes "what happen?" Dm makes face seeing her as something is wrong there. Then Santu look down to up one her own but she didn't get it what's wrong. She still staring at him & trying to understand what Dm meant.

When Dm smile & he quickly goes near her kisses her cheek Santu's mouth left open then Dm says showing his both thumps up that now she is looking amazing the way he wanted her to praise him. Santu hugs him softly & while smiling both go down to go in party at Maulik & Shanky's new office. Dm is holding her close.

SanRaj sits in car to go Dm is driving car & Santu sit next seat near to him. Being with Santu, he forgot abt that call & white cloth, which that woman sanded to him but this happiness not last long as while going to party on road Dm sees in review mirror that one car is chasing them & he feels it's behind them from to m-mansion. He be worried as Santu is with him but he try to manages it to hide from her. Santu is smiles seeing at him & as off Dm too. SanRaj is on the way to go at party.

Precap: Women: cool Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi so eager to know & so many questions in ur head don't worry I will give u all ur answers one after one but not all together. So now, I will give u ur question's answers but in my way. I mean u asked me na before, when I sanded u those cloths that its was for why? B'coz someone who r very closes to u may be going away from u for forever if u can then stop it. (While smiling)

Dm: what did u mean? (Being confused abt what she talking)

Women: it was so simple I mean after being so clever still u didn't get so sad well Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi but still I like u so I will give u one more hint that person is that whom without u can't live will go away from u in just 10 minutes if u can do then save it. (She laughed & cuts the call)

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60shabz50hina91mimi10...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
lovely one continue soon leena Embarrassed

janu_2006

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey