Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 271)

Post Reply New Post

Page 271 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

loved it leena it was simply awesome Heart post next part soon

@ Ramo di

i m glad that u like it Big smile 

next one will u soon Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 271)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Lovely part Leena love naugthy DM but next part sounds scary for DM please post next one soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont,sooon

thanks for pm dear..

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont,sooon

thanks for pm dear..

@ JANU

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Lovely part Leena love naugthy DM but next part sounds scary for DM please post next one soon

@ SHABZ

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Here is the new part of SanRaj love story Big smile hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes Wink if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment Big smile

P.S - Ok guys I m really missing my roaring Lion (Dm) so I have made this track specially for him so hope all u likes it & if u didn't feels free to say abt it.

Part 77 – Anything could be happen at anywhere.

It's now more 6 weeks passes from Sanlik marriage until then Sanlik back from their honeymoon. One day at evening, Dm was sitting in SanRaj room, as at house SanRaj were alone every one went to party of Maulik & Shanky's new business partnership deal. Even SanRaj also were also abt to go with family but Dm had important meeting at home with workers of factory so they deicide to go little late after heading meeting.

Here when Santu comes in SanRaj room with sweet smile on face also she is having some men's cloths in her hand as a 3-piece suite. She sees Dm who was still reading his beloved paper sitting on bad. She shakes her head leaving deep breath making annoyed face as how ever she try he won't ever get changed.

Santu: malik what r u doing here (she goes in to near her bad Dm sees at Santu with smile) u don't want to get ready hurry up or we will be get more late to reach to party already we got late as of ur meeting at house with workers. (Make annoyed face)

Dm: le ulta chor kotwal ko date hain kamal che (ohh god thief is now scolding to cop great) (with showing his cute dimples seeing at her still sitting on bad)

Santu: what does u mean? (Seeing at him being puzzled & while smiling Dm hold her hand & pulls her closer)

Dm: Dufford I was just waiting for u see all family has leaved for party na (Santu nods) & see yet u aren't ready so today for a change I thought to make u ready first then I will be get ready what's say? (With teasing smile & Santu looks at him with killing eyes)

Santu: ohh, aaj itna pyar kyun aa raha hai apko hum par? (Rising her eyebrows in her cuteness) (Why r u today is showering so much love on me?) What's the matter hummm? (Dm gets up from bad & stands near her putting paper aside on bad)

Dm: jo shu che ne k prem toh roz hi aata hai pan su karu am che k prem ne jatavano muako kyarek kyarek j ave che. (See it's like that I have always wanted to showers love on u but I get rare chances to show my love for u) (Taking her in his arms… hugging but just slightly also making face)

Santu: ohh really… hummm (seeing at him blinking her small dove shape eyes)         

Dm: u knows I feel like forgot abt party I have an idea let's just stay at home also no one is at home today until to tonight. (Rising his twinkled Br eyes)

Santu: well nice plan (giving smile but making face), but what we will do staying at home alone? (Asking her very innocently)

Dm: what else we can't do staying at home Dufford… (Hitting his forehead to her softly) it will be fun here when we will be together here alone. (Pulling her more closer in his naughtiness)

Santu: malik did u forgot this party is so important for Maulik & Jamairaj we have to go there. (Pushing him back while smiling)

She make her self relies from Dm's arms before she get lost in his love. She goes to bad & put cloths there also was standing showing her back to Dm.

Dm: ya but Hiten & Toral are there they  will take care of everything na also did u forgot Dr. Veena said u to take rest at home as much as u can in this month after all its ur 7th month. (He comes to her holding her from back resting his cheek on her shoulder wrapping her in his arms & Santu to hold his arms on her womb while smiling as she sees his so much care in his voice & words)

Santu: ya I remember malik but just think if we won't go there kids will be so upset na after all its big day for Maulik & Jamiraj as from today they r going to starting their new business partnership & they also wish we would there to give our blessing & gud wishes to them. (She said so purely with her innocence, which melt Dm's heart)

Dm: ok we will go (making her face to him) but u won't do much work there u will just be with Motiben & Baa get it? (He smiles looking at her strictly)

Santu: what u think malik if Baa & Motiben is around me they will allow me to do work… (with shocking smiling face) u know na if its in their hand they won't allows to let me to put my feet down from bad (shaking her head looking at him) & u know I m blessed that its not in their hand or I don't know what would be happen. (Leaving rest sign)

Dm: very funny (making face & Santu giggles)

Santu: ok now u go & get ready first until then I m taking out ur cloths. (With smile)

Dm: no u goes first & I m taking out my cloths as also I just have to change my cloths u go & get fresh n up soon. (With smile)

Santu nods while smiling & Dm leaves her from his grip. She goes to her cupboard to take out her cloths green colored sari with light embroidery in just pallu. While taking out cloths she lost for a minutes in her thoughts, while smiling.

Santu: but u know malik I m very happy that Maulik has break his partnership with that miss. Swati Mehta. (She aging comes to Dm) so now I not need to see her face in any business party I was always get a pissed to see her. (Making face looking away thinking abt her in anger)

Dm: Yes, I know that also u never ever liked her na. (Seeing at her with loving eyes)

Santu: If any other women were on my place, she also won't ever liked a girl like her. (She makes irritate face Dm goes near her)

Dm: ya after all her eyes were on me but what if, she was ever stolen me from u? (Just looking at her with curious eyes who waiting of her answers)

Santu: I really don't know what I was did b'coz I m sure that, that day won't ever had come to front of me. (With her innocent eyes smiling to him)

Dm: ohh really, why are u so sure for that? (He comes closer to her putting his arms on her shoulder pulling her close)

Santu: b'coz I know this fact that she won't ever able to do that (she also go near him) b'coz I know no one can stole u from me u r mine… (Looking at her very lovingly) Just mine… (She sees Dm is coming more n more closer to her there is just inch a part between of their lips) Ok now we r getting late I m going for bath bye. (With naughty giggling looking at Dm's annoyed, face)

Saying this she goes in to washroom removing her self from his arms. Dm is here looking at her very lovingly. Santu goes in washroom with her cloths. Dm here is finding his cloths to wear when he got a call from one unknown number. He sees at cell display no name no number he wondered who can it be then he hangs up the call.

Dm: hello. (Smiling due to thinking abt Santu)

Women: hello, Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi how are u? (Dm feels the voice a bit familiar still he neglected it)

Dm: I am fine, pan tame kuan (but who r u)? (Being a bit confused)

Women: u will get to know very soon who I m? Trust me but I have called u to let u know something very important abt ur coming days. (Dm feels staring with her words)

Dm: what u wants to say? (With questioned look also confused)

Women: I will tell u Mr. Mahiyavanshi why is so much hurry? Well I have sanded one gift for u until I guess ur servant must be coming with it to give u. (still Dm worried)

At that time, Khushki (servantcomes with one gift packet in hand on room door. He knocked on door. Dm sees him & tells him to come it while nodding his head.

Khushki: malik some one left this gift packet out from house door. (He placed it front of Dm & dm looks at it)

Women: wow so ur gift reached to u amazing… now just open it & see until then I m waiting here only.

Dm calls Khushki near him than took packet from his hand & tells him to go he did as Dm said. He put cell a side & opens the gift. He shocked founding pair of pure white cotton cloth of kurta & dhoti even kurta is almost of his size. He gets angry seeing it still holding it in one hand. He again picks up the phone in anger.

Dm: who the hell r u to sanding me this kind of cloths, who r u & why u sand it me? (His eyes were showing how much he angry is with his strong voice)

Women: ufff this anger… (she sign) well u will have to needed of these cloths very… very soon so keep it in safe & u will know abt it more very soon but small advice from me ur wife is pregnant na… so plz take care of her b'coz anything could be happen at anywhere. (Her voice were saying something dangerous is there)

Dm: hello… hello… (In anger)

The girl cuts the call & Dm gets angrier seeing at those cloths. Dm worried who can be that women? Why she sand these cloths? What could be the meaning of this? What she wants from us? Why she was talking abt Santu? Ohh god there is so many questions but no answers hope nothing gone be wrong now. He looks really worried b'coz of it.

PrecapSanRaj sits in car to go Dm is driving car & Santu sit next seat near to him. Being with Santu, he forgot abt that call & white cloth, which that woman sanded to him but this happiness not last long as while going to party on road Dm sees in review mirror that one car is chasing them & he feels it's behind them from to m-mansion. He be worried as Santu is with him but he try to manages it to hide from her. Santu is smiles seeing at him & as off Dm too. SanRaj is on the way to go at party.

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarihinal60shabz50mimi10ipodmackidcuterosyJes75lipshaa...RamonaG....janu_2006

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz