Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 268)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2211

wowowowoowowowoowoww awsomeee

@ sara 

i m glad that u like it Big smile 

waiting for urs to come to me Tongue
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Aww Lovely update   Thumbs Up

@ lipshaa

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..

@ janu

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Great part Leena ...some moments are so sweet and cute ...Smile

@ jes

some r more there to coming soon Tongue

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi10

awesome part leenaClap...the family moments are so sweetSmile
continue soon

@ mimi

ya family always closed to my heart Wink
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

@ all 

next will up soon Tongue

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

here is the new part of SanRaj hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes Wink if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment Big smile

Wink Big smile Tongue Embarrassed LOL

Part 74I can't do injustice to u.

Then Sanjana sits next to Maulik & Champa with other servant starts to serves the whole food to everyone. Here all couples starts to feed their spouse from their plate. Baa feeds Birwa & Bapuji having it alone with his own hands. There Tarunji also forgetting all differences between them starts to feeds each other as how ever they fought both know the relation they r sharing in their life in this so many years.

Here SanRaj also feeds each other Dm have all Santu favorite items in his plate as he know very well that what Santu likes the most & what not also Santu did the same. SanRaj were feeding each other very lovingly as now in this so many years of marriage it's been common that they feed each other in front of family. Everyone was very happy Hiral, Kaddank & Sanlik feeding their spouse with their hands.

In some time they finished their lunch & servants clans all it. Everyone move to their room for rest as Tarunji go to their room for pecking their luggage. Taru were packing their luggage when Bapuji comes & took Kanji with him to talk with him & Baa. Here Dm enters in Tarunji's room & sees Taru packing her stuff.

Dm: so everything is ready to go Motiben. (He sees all around)

Moti: (she nods) hmmm… so how r u nanka? (Being hesitated)

Dm: I am fine Motiben & u, how r u? (With smile but he also a bit heisted)

Moti: me too fine (both r quite for while, then Moti starts to talk) its so gud everything finished here so nicely… I mean Maulik's marriage & all rituals. (With smile)

Dm: Yes, everyone was together here na that's why. (With smile)

Moti: yes, when family is together it feels so good but still u had completed all my responsibilities when I was need to but I wasn't here. (Seeing in his eyes)

Dm just smiles seeing in her eyes were almost filled with tears & both becomes quite as don't know what to say more b'coz after she came in house for Maulik's marriage Dm had no talk with her. Moti didn't talk to him first as she was angry when she came in the house then later she is guilty for what she did with Santu. then Dm didn't as he doesn't want to create an issue in during marriage as he was thinking she still hates Santu & if Moti talks anything wrong abt her this time he won't able to hold his anger ever..

Moti: thanks nanka. (Moti some how manages to talk to him)

Dm: but for what Motiben…? (He surprised)

Moti: for to call me here in marriage… for Maulik & to give him his happiness… for everything what u did for & me my family. (Moti controls her tears)

Dm: (he be frustrated hear this) yeh tere ane mere bheech main kabse tera ane mera hone laga haan. Tane yaad che jab hum chote the ane jab main tujshe teri koi vastu magta tha toh tu hi mujhe kaha karti thi ne ke bhai & behne k bheech tera mera kuch nahi hota sab kuch humara hota hai toh pachi aaj yeh baat kyun? Maulik banevilal ane Sanjana yeh sab fakt tera parivaar nahi balki mere bhi apne hain ane chahe jo kuch bhi ho jaye humesha rahenge is liye dubra yeh vaat mat karna ho. (he be quite for a moment he wants to say a lot things to her but seeing her wit eyes) Chal have main jata hun tu apna kam khatam kar le ho ane apna khal rakhna . (from when this urs & mine comes in between us haan. Did u remembers when we were younger & when I was asking ur anything from u so u was who were telling me that in brother & sister there is nothing like urs & mine everything is for us then why today u r talking like that? Maulik banevilal & Sanjana it's not just urs family but it's my close ones too & what ever happen they will be always so never talk like that ever. So now I will take leave now u continues ur work & take care of ur self.)

Dm takes leave from there, as he won't able to stop his tears in his eyes. He was could feel his sister's pain with her eyes. He know the way he is suffering to be away from his sister, his sister also suffering from the same pain being away from her bother but he is helpless he can't forgive his sister from her punishment until then she won't accepts her mistake & be guilty on it b'coz he can't do injustice to Santu.

Dm comes in his room & sits on his chair Santu wasn't there he is alone. He sits on his resting chair was looking at wall were hangings his & Santu's photo. He were looking at Santu's innocent smile he know Santu won't ever stop him even she is the one who told him to clear the disputes with Motiben but this time he wants justice for Santu.

He accepts the truth that from the day she came in this house, she gets just injustice with herself… just get insulted by everyone in this house, also when there was not her flute. Just b'coz he wasn't with her… he didn't accepted her giving her, her deserving rights… which gives other the right to behaves with her like that knowingly or unknowingly he is also responsible for the happened injustice with her which he can't change it he wants to.

Still after all of it still she bared everything just for him… for his pride b'coz he brings her making her his Bandini. But she without any objection tied up with all relation in house making everything of her own not just that even She fulfill her all responsibility with her whole-heartedly but now he won't let do again that with her.

He controls himself… his tears hearing Santu's payal voice, which were coming to him towards the room. Santu enters in the room with smile. She sees Dm resting on chair closing his eyes. She could easily find pain on his face without his say.

Santu: malik is everything all right, r u ok na? (She goes to Dm & placed her hand on his shoulder)

Dm: (he open his eyes & sees Santu) ya I m fine how r u how is ur pain now. (He tries to hide his pain)

Santu: it's fine nothing to worry u say had u went to Benbaa? Had u talked to her? (She asks be really curious)

Dm is still quite first then he nods while smiling seeing at her.

Santu: what she said she been agreed for that na? (She asked while smiling)

Dm: I will tell u first u come have sit & take rest.  (Dm said taking deep breath)

He gets up from chair & took her to bad then he make her sit resting her back to bad edged & sit facing close to her on bad. He took her medicine out from box. Santu is staring at him waiting for her answers. He gives her medicine with smile. Santu gets something goes wrong there she had medicine & looks at Dm who were quite & lost.

Santu: u didn't talked to Motiben na malik. (Dm looking away) malik why u did that u have to talk to her u promised me u will clear the disputes between u both. (She be sad)

Dm: ya I promised u but I can't do that. (He still looking away)

Santu: but malik why, why u didn't did that? (He sees at her sad face)

Dm: b'coz I can't do injustice to u Santu (she could see the pain in his eyes) if I cleared everything… if I will forgives Motiben  from her punishment it will be injustice to u Santu & I don't wanted that. I am Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi Santu who gives justice to everyone then how I could injustice to with my wife. I can't do that wither in justice path there is my sister I can't change my justice I have to fair for anyone either I won't be able to show my face to my soul.

Both quite for sometime Santu know whatever Dm is saying its truth its not just abt his relations but its abt his own self too by doing this he can't cheat his own self or he won't ever to be forgive his own self. Dm holds her hand in his sitting next to her.

Dm: u wanted me to go & talked to Motiben which I did now u happy na? (Seeing at her)

Santu: (she nods) yes at lest u tried to take first step I m happy with it malik. (She smiles to him)

Dm took her hand near to his lips & kissed it very gently holding in his hand. Santu placed her one hand on middle of his shoulder & neck. Dm looks at her with wit eyes. She pulls him to her cupping his face. Dm hugs her tightly resting his head on her lower shoulder Santu can feels Dm's pain. She knows to be away from his sister is so much hard for Dm. Dm too holds her tight closing his eyes in between his arms & Santu rubbing her hand in his hair to make him claim.

Precap: Sanjana: it would be great maa if u & Bapuji also stayed with us here for some more days. (She were looking upset as off Maulik too)

Moti: well abt ur Bapuji I can't say but yes I would like to stay here for some more days. (While smiling looking at all)

Everyone r just shock in happiness & Kanji looking at her while smiling as he knows what is she saying. SanRaj were shock too Santu smiles hear that even Dm too. Both didn't get how Moti's mind changed b'coz in the morning she said yes to go.

Maulik: what really maa u will stay here with us? (While smiling goes to her)

Moti: Yes beta (she lovingly cupped his face) but before that, I want to say something to u all. (She looks at Santu) and not just to say but to confess something too.

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91mimi10ipodmackidcuterosyJes75janu_2006lipshaa...RamonaG....

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
awesome part Leena very sweet & emotionalEmbarrassed
continue soon,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Go to top