Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 266)

Post Reply New Post

Page 266 of 274

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 266)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolbuddy12

coolbuddy12

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
nice ...plzz update next part .!!

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena... I am following the forum after a long time bcaz was very busy during this time... Hav read ur ffs no 67 to 72 at one go.. Brilliant... We are missing our beloved SanRaj a lot but still we are getting their company through the new"novel" written by u ... Very good job.. Eagerly waiting 4 the next part. Post it ASAP.

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u like it Big smile

even its my gud luck taht i have listen this much gud things from u thanks u so much for being here & encourage me Big smile keep in touch & keep reading with ur love for sanraj Wink

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramonag

beautifully written leena...Hug
missing SanRaj    Unhappy  post next part soon Embarrassed

@ ramo di

i m glad that u like it Big smile 

me too badly di Cry hope we get to see them soon Tongue

...RamonaG....

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..

@ janu

next will up soon Smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by coolbuddy12

nice ...plzz update next part .!!

@ coolbuddy12

next will up soon wait n watch Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

@ all

next will up soon wait n watch Wink Tongue

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

here is the new part of Sanraj hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes Wink if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment Big smile

Wink Big smile Tongue Embarrassed LOL

Part 73Learn from ur papa.

Here not just kids but Taruji & Bapuji smiles to seeing SanRaj seeing them lost in each other SanRaj were sitting next to him & Baa then Baa also smiling seeing her kids who r so happy with each other. Then Bapuji sees at Baa she also smiles to him being happy as she also seeing at smiling faces of her kids.

Bapuji: anyway vasu u know it's been really gud that Suraj is sleeping & also not here around. (Winking eyes to Baa in low voice)

SanRaj hear that with Baa & Birwa they also been confused, as they didn't understand what Bapuji want to say Bapuji sees all there's faces.

Bapuji: why u all seeing at me like that, (all still confused) see I just mean I know Suraj is become elder now but still sometimes he do zidd & may be in that he did zidd & wants to sit with Santu like Birwa also he wants Santu to feed him then??? Who will feed him & my son Dharamraj have to eat with his own hand na. (Teasing SanRaj)

Santu lowers her eyes with her shy smile. Baa, Bapuji & Birwa smiles in teasing way seeing at SanRaj. It's just a pure fun.

Bapuji: shu Bapuji tame pan... (What Bapuji u r also) (Making face)

Baa: but Dharamraj ur Bapuji is right somewhere. (She smiles)

Dm turns his face looking at Santu. Now they busy looking at other side when Dm was looking at Santu. Dm were talking in low voice just they were can hear it properly.

Dm: if we see Bapuji isn't it wrong completely see he is right if Suraj was here u haven't sees once to me but now see u just seeing at me. (While seeing at her with twinkled eyes)
Santu: what malik some time hear ur talks I feel like Suraj isn't it kid even u r kid. (
Making face)
Dm: ya really but now I can't help it in that way see I m from world's those 80 percent people whom wife's loves their kids more then them. So a husband's pain mother never can understand. (
Shaking his head teasing her)
Santu: agreed a mother can't but a wife can & a woman is always a wife along with mother & both r most important ant relations of her life b'coz without them she is incomplete so she always become sandwich between kids & husband. Even no one is there to help her she have to handle it by her own by giving equal time to both. (
With smiling)

Dm: (smiles) anyway it's difficult to win in talk from u so I give up. (Lowering his head to her)
Santu: so let's finish the talk here & no more arguments. (
With smile)

Dm nods seeing in her eyes so lovingly, she is also blushing b'coz of the way Dm staring at her. Moti sees both of them & even here their talk too as Taruji sitting facing SanRaj in front row. She smiles seeing Dm so happy with Santu.

And also with the thought when u starting hates someone everything they do it starts annoys u as same as when u starts loving someone what ever they do even a small thing it attracts u to them. She says to herself that life is really so complicated & surprising u can't believes on anyone's emotion as its changes with as per time & according to situations.

She was thinking abt her & Santu's all moments the way she treated her. She was now guilty on her each & every act with her then her thoughts & SanRaj eye lock both breaks with Birwa's voice all sees at Maulik who were seeing Maulik standing near Sanjana.

Birwa: Maulik bhai what is r u doing there with Sanjana bhabhi? (She teas him)

Just to teases them more she gets up from her place then go stand next to Sanlik.

Birwa: what happen bhai did u want something tell me I will give u. (all were looking at them & Sanlik were being more read)
Maulik: no I mean I m here just to help Sanjana for serving food nothing much. (
Trying to give excuses to control the situation)
Baa: but for that, there is so many people in house then why just u. (
Raising her eyes)
Maulik: ya Baa but I thought all must be very hungry so don't bothered them I will help her na. (
Sanjana were getting more red in shy & Maulik too)
Baa: ohh god if u also want to give excuses give it but give it strong as ur papa gives to be with ur maa (
she looks at SanRaj) learn something from him at least.

Dm: Baa what r u saying do u know na? (Being irritated)

Baa: ya I know what I m saying ask Hiten as he also learns ur tactics now. (Santu smiles being shy & Dm go be red with anger)

Dm: Baa its isn't it like that at all. (Getting frustrated)

Baa: ok then let me tell everyone abt what ur tactics b'coz till now I m aware of it very well. (While smiling in teasing way to SanRaj)

Toral: what it those Baa plz us to na. (While smiling)

Dm: na na avu kyan nathi have ane tu (seeing at Maulik) have ubho ubho tyan shu kare che chal ne have besi ja Champakali ane Sanjana sabko jamvanu parosi dengi. (No… no it's not anything like that & what u r doing standing there (seeing at Maulik) take a seat now Champakali & Sanjana will severs it to all.)

All starts laughing & Maulik goes he sits on his side of table next to Kanji. Santu is blushing getting red seeing Dm is getting so embarrassed with all this. Here still all r giggling but due to scare of Dm's anger, no one take it out their laughter.

Here Dm still irritated with all that. Then Sanjana & Champa starts to serves the food. She made lost of items in food. First, she serves sweet sheera & kheer to everyone.

Now she waits for their verdict. First Baa & Bapuji tested it.

Bapuji: wow its awesome Sanjana. (Having one more spoon of sheera)

Baa: ya it's really very nice. (Having kheer)

After that one after one, all had the food while smiling. All praises it a lot now it's time of her shgun. Baa calls her near her first then she blessed her with lord Ganesha's ideal with her & Bapuji's blessing for happiness in her & Maulik's life. Then she moves to Taruji with smile. Taru smiles to her & praise her hand made food.

She gives her gold bangle, which has gifted to her by Kanji. She says to Sanjana "every woman wants that one day she bless her daughter in law with her traditional jewelry that is filled up with her family value's blessing which are her whole life's assets. This kada's (making her wore) is first gift, which is gifted to me by ur father in law during our marriage (seeing at Kanji) as its my mother in law's jewelry.

So this is not just traditional jewelry but also its very precious to me b'coz it's our elders blessing & their trust therefore always keep it to u." Sanjana nods & smiles to them Taruji placed hands on her head for bless. Kanji sees at Taru & he surprised but happy she still kept those kaddas to her still after so many years.

All were staring at Taru smiling SanRaj happy seeing that Tarunji's marriage also coming on right path. Then Sanjana moves to SanRaj. SanRaj smiles to her & then Santu took out her gift as a diamond's antic set its having all ornament from maang tika to payal. Toral sees it & whispers "maa this is the same set na which u gifted to me at my shagun when I cooked first time at this house." Santu nods with smile.

Then she again asks, "Is this is any tradition maa to gifted same jewelry's to each daughter in law of this house." Then Baa says, "no its isn't it but it was wish of Subhadra's she wanted to blesses her each daughter in law the same jewelry which is Santu is now fulfilling." She said with big smile on her face.

Then SanRaj gives it too Sanjana & blessed her with smile. Moti sees at Santu with smile thinking Santu loves Maulik like her own child. Then she sees at Maulik who were sitting next to Kanji with pleasant smile on lips. She thinks her son is very lucky who is getting not just one but also three mothers's love & blessing in his life.

Then Sanjana moves to Hiral Toral hugs Sanjana & gifted her set of tow locket with name of her & Maulik's first name latter M & S together on both locket with gold chain. Sanjana smiles & Toral whispered, "This is for u & Maulik hope u liked it." Then Sanjana says with smile, "I liked it a lot." Both smiles & then she moved to Kaddank.

Kaddu also hugs her & gives her gud wishes she gifted her exclusive set of two wristwatches (for Sanlik). Sanjana smiles while having them & gifted her one more thing from Meghsik & designer dresses by saying, "it's from my MIL & FIL for u as shagun. Sanjana says, "but where r they why they didn't stayed here." Shanky says, "Papa had some work in office so they had to take a leave at last night only."

Now all turns to seeing at Maulik, as now it's his turn to give her gift. She goes to Maulik while smiling in shy. When Birwa says, "so bhai how was the sweets." Maulik says seeing at Sanjana, "it was gud." Again Birwa says, "It was just gud or it was really gud bhai." Then Maulik say, "It was really gud." while smiling. Maulik gifted her diamond ring with it & all starts clap while smiling.

Then Sanjana sits next to Maulik & Champa with other servant starts to serves the whole food to everyone.

Precap: Santu: malik is everything all right, r u ok na? (She goes to Dm & placed her hand on his shoulder)

Dm: (he open his eyes & sees Santu) ya I m fine how r u how is ur pain now. (He tries to hide his pain)

Santu: it's fine nothing to worry u say had u went to Benbaa? Had u talked to her? (She asks be really curious)

Dm is still quite first then he nods while smiling seeing at her.

Santu: what she said she been agreed for that na? (She asked while smiling)

Dm: I will tell u first u come have sit & take rest.  (Dm said taking deep breath)

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

Edited by leena04 - 11 September 2011 at 9:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60ipodmackidcuterosylove2211...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

Post Reply New Post

Go to top