Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 260)

Post Reply New Post

Page 260 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Loved it Leena please post next one soon

@ divi

i m glad that u like it Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 260)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi10

great leena as alwaysClap...DM and moti part was very funny LOL
and of course continue soon Smile

@ mimi

ya i wanted this kind of moment there always... Wink   Smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

loved it leena post next soonEmbarrassed

@ ramodi

Edited by leena04 - 10 August 2011 at 9:49am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

@ janu

it will up soon dear keep in touch...  Smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

I know it's become long time I didn't post my part but due to some problem so I m apologize for it & will try to give other one asap I can… hope u all enjoys this new one. Wink Smile Wink

Part 68 - Never go leave him alone

Here Santu helping everyone with Baa instructing all to take everything out as Pooja were going to held at outside in corridor. When she sees Moti coming down from stairs while smiling thinking abt what was Dm abt to do with her in room.

Santu sees her; she wonders what happens to her so to know she smile then moves to Moti to talk to her. However, here Moti were lost in her thoughts of Dm. She reached at down in living room at the last stair when Santu smiling goes to her. Moti feels Santu's presence around her she looks at her & take deep breath.

Santu: Benbaa what happen why u smiling like this? (She is happy seeing Moti smiling)
Moti: nothing... nanka will ever do that I never thought. (
She still blushing)

Santu: what malik did Benbaa? (She puzzled)

Moti: he gone mad don't know should I to be angry or to be laugh on his that act. (She still lost in her thoughts) until I never seen my nanka's this shade of life. (She smiles looking away)

Then she looks at Santu at her shining face she smiles... Santu sees smile on her face for the first time after Moti sees her standing front of her. Moti looks away & turns to go but something is in her stop her to go. She again turns to Santu & looks in her eyes.

Moti: see Santu I don't know why but today I want to tell u something… (Santu listing her currishly & Moti took deep breath) until now whenever I seen my nanka I seen him as a person who been so hard from heart… he creates walls around his heart after his wife… my Subhadra bhabhi left him in so much pain b'coz he was completely break down from inside. However he look strong from out but I know the truth was he was really very soft from heart… when Subhadra bhabhi left him alone. His that softness fades away somewhere from inside him he makes him self like a god's ideal of stone from whom u can put in temple & make his prayers but u can't get or expect love & emotions from him it always hides in his heart in just him. However, when after u came in this house u took out his that softness, love & emotions which were fades away somewhere from his life… u was the only one who bring back my nanka. U makes him once again loves to the world… to make him show them how much love is hide in his heart for everyone & specially for his family… his kids but now see now he loves u the most in his life even u became his life also he won't ever able to live without u ever. (Moti's eyes filled with tears as of Santu's too) Santu I don't know is I have the right to tell u or not after what ever happen in past but I want tell u one thing that (She wipe her tears) never go leave my nanka ever alone. He loves u a lot & he won't ever able to live without u so always be with him b'coz u r his power without u he will broke down again & if it happens again then he won't be again like this ever which I don't want to be happen ever.

Moti smile & placed her hand on Santu's head for the 1st time willingly to give her blessing but wasn't able to meet her eyes with Santu. She lowers her gaze & moves away from there. Santu's eyes filled with tears of joy. She can't believes Moti could say this to her ever. She is so happy she can't describe it in words. Baa was seeing them standing away. She watched everything happen to there between Santu & Moti.

Her eyes also filled with tears. Santu wipes her tears she turns & sees Baa staring at her. Baa come to her she sees her tears were still falling. Baa wipes her tears with smile Santu ruses in to Baa's arms & hugs her tight. Baa smiles & hold her tight in her arms. She is happy for Santu as finally she got what she always deserves love of Moti.

Here Dm still getting ready at his room there all kids were preparing for pooja. Here Dm after having bath comes out from bathroom. He is wearing his silk's white kurta & dhoti his kurta buttons were still undo. Towel in his hand him wiping his face.

When he sees Santu in his room & surprised. She is arranging his other things on table. Santu sees to Dm & smiles Dm still standing there being surprised as Motiben said Santu won't come up so get ready by himself but Santu were in front of him so he wasn't believing on his eyes. Santu comes to near him with her sweet smile.

Santu: malik see ur all things r here on dressing table ur wallet, ur handkerchief & ur watch. I putted ur account file in that drawer (showing finger to drawer).

Dm just staring at her she comes more near him & while saying all this she continues to buttoning his kurta for a moment Dm thoughts she is actually there it's not his dream he smiles staring at her. He moves closer to her to take her in his arms at a time his cell rings. He sees around no one was there or neither his things on table nor his kurta buttons closed. He understands that it's just his illusion like always.

He took out his cell from pocket then sees its call from Suamil bhai. He scratches his head & closes his eyes leaving deep breath out… saying "Santudiii ek din tu mane pagal karine mukish… (Santudiii one day u will leave me making mad)" he shakes his face while smiling & hangs up the call. Then he continues to talk with Suamil bhai abt business & other stuff being in room only.

When Hiten & Shanky was passing from there they see there Maulik were standing alone at one place at the corner of living room being upset they go to Maulik to talk. Maulik makes face seeing them as he was angry with them.

Shanky: what happen sale shahab why u so upset today also in the morning didn't u sleep last night well. (Teasing him)
Maulik: I don't want to talk to u both. (
Being angry)
Hiten: Maulik what happen why r u angry is it b'coz last night haan. (
He also teas him)
Maulik: Hiten bhai u don't talk to me u was the one na who took everyone in my room last night & spoiled it I wont forgive u ever. (
Making face)
Shanky: ohh come on Maulik we were just teasing u & u took that thing so badly on heart not fair. (
Smiling)
Mualik: just b'coz of u all my first night was spoiled I just don't want to talk to u both.
Shanky: ok… ok now stop behaving like small kid & have this. (
He gives white envelope to Maulik)
Mualik: now what it is. (
Taking envelope seeing it)
Hiten: a small gift of ur marriage by us for u & Sanjana open it & see by urself. (
With smile)

Maulik opens it & finds 2 tickets of Singapore of honeymoon packaged also it is for three weeks he shock with happiness to see that. Then in some time also he be sad & pull the tickets again in envelope. Shanky & Hiten surprised why he did that.

Shanky: what happen? Why u become again sad Maulik? Why what is the problem. (Maulik become quite feeling guilty he goes to Hiten with smile)

Maulik: I m sorry bhai u all cares for me so much & I was thinking so bad abt u all really very sorry bhai. (Being very sad)
Hiten: u know what u r such a duffer we were just teasing u nothing else & never thought like that ok& now just listen to me just go & enjoy ur time with Sanjana of ur new life's new happiness & forgot abt all this haan. (
Maulik lowers his head while smiling nods. Hiten smiles & goes to him)

Maulik: ok bhai if u says I will surly go. (He hugs Hiten tight being very happy)

Shanky: ok guys if bharat milap is done so can we proceeds to do pooja haan.

All laugh together & moves to complete the work.

Precap: Santu: b'coz of u what u did with Motiben she was so angry (as she said to her early in talk). Why u did that malik? (Showing fake anger)
Dm: what??? Did Motiben tell u everything? (
Being shock)

Santu: ya she told me everything malik now tell me why u did that? (Currishly to know the thing)
Dm: I didn't mean to do that but it was happen don't know how? (
Making excuse)
Santu: but how can that happen just suddenly. (
She still tries to trap him in her talk)

Dm: b'coz u wasn't there. (Showing her his cute dimples)

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10hinal60shabz50sweetfariMilenge_Milengecuterosyjanu_2006lipshaa...RamonaG....

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful writing Leena love how moti has changed and when is their baby coming. Please post the next one soon.

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Beautiful writing Leena love how moti has changed and when is their baby coming. Please post the next one soon.

@ SHABZ

baby will take time to come till then enjoy sanraj's sweet romancing moment dear hope for it ... Wink Wink Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

here is the new part of Sanraj hope u all like it plz leave ur comment ... Wink

Part 69How can I miss this precious chance?

All work done at corridor's temple, as pooja was abt to held out. All were seating in leaving room for waiting Dm expect Shanky, Kanji & panditji they both were out at corridor when Kanji sands Shanky in side house to took everyone out.

Shanky: Baa all work had done at out everything is ready for pooja & Kanjifua is calling everyone at out.
Baa: wow gud we can go but first let Dharamraj come, Santu where is he? (
Looking at Santu)
Moti: Baa no use of waiting for him he must be getting ready. (
Smiling)
Bapuji: what yet he didn't get ready that's surprising. (
Being surprised)
Kaddu: Not actually, nanu did u forgot maa is not with papa na so how he could get ready early. (
Looking at Santu in teasing way)
Toral: gud observation Kaddu but no use b'coz u know na wither maa is with papa or not now days he most of getting late to get ready right maa. (
She also starts with Kaddu)

Santu looks at them both & gives killer angry cute look to Toral. Then Toral Kaddu sees it & starts giggling seeing her angry look. In addition, all were smiling seeing at Santu & here she is getting shyer with lowering her eyes. Then Santu turn her face to Baa.

Santu: Baa lets do one thing u all go out & starts pooja also it become muhrat time & I will go n check what is taking so long to malik. (It is looking like she is insisting Baa to take all out)
Baa: ok u come with him at out but soon. (
Baa gives naughty smile to her)

Santu nods & smile shyly all go out expect Kaddu & Toral who were still there looking at her naughtily. Santu understands they r there to teas her more but today she is abt to teach them gud lesion both come to her & Toral stands right & Kaddu at left.

Kaddu: so maa u will go to bring papa down. (Raising her eyes in teasing way)
Toral: see Kaddu I was telling u na. (
They both looking at each other)
Kaddu & Toral: hummm

Santu get really irritated with it she holds Kaddu's & Toral's one-one ear with her both hand & fold it tightly giving them sweet pain as mother. Both shout in pain.

Kaddu: aahh maa its paining plz leave. (Making sad face holding Santu's hand)
Toral: ya maa plz leave me ahhh (
Making sad face holding Santu's hand)

Santu: why what happen now? When u  both teas ur mother u r having so much fun now when maa is giving u reward for it so now it starts paining. (Smiling folding there ears more tightly)

Toral: ya what to do our mother is like our friend na that's why.

Kaddu: & in friends, teasing is common na maa u can't punish for that. (Both trying to trap Santu in her talk)

Santu: ya its common but u both don't see where & what u r saying starts teasing anywhere & that is not gud. (Smiling still holding there ear)
Kaddu: ok maa we promise we don't do this again plz leave.
Toral: ya Kaddu right maa plz leave now it's paining.

Santu leaves their ear with smile & both were rubbing their ear making face also it becomes red. Santu smiles seeing their both cute kiddies faces.

Santu: now remembers all this next time. (Smiling)

Toral: what u thinks? U will do this & we will leave u, nope.
Kaddu: ya, now u has to pay for this later on.

Santu make face & go to hold their ear again but before that, showing their thumb & thongs to Santu both run off from there to out. Santu standing there while smiling thinking abt them she shakes her head. She moves to go up to her room when she sees Dm coming to downstairs & she thinks to tease him. Santu were moving around there with act as if she is so embarrassed & shy due to something. Dm sees her & thinks what happens to her.

When Dm calls her near to him also reached at living room. Dm sees no one was around at that time; they were alone there in living room. Santu goes to near him with fake anger to him just as to pretend she is angry & irritated with something. Dm sees her angry face & wonders what happen to her.

Dm: ae Santudiii shu thiyun itne gusee me kyun hai haan. (What happen Santu why u so angry?) (Being worried)
Santu: no I m not angry malik. (
Just saying)
Dm: jo maine tujhse kitni baar kaha hai ne k tu chahe mujhse kuch bhi keh de pan teri aankheein sach keh hi deti hai chal have bol ne shu thayuin? (
See so many times I told u that whatever u say to me but ur eyes tell me the truth so now tell me what's the matter?)
Santu: b'coz of u what u did with Motiben she was so angry (
as she said to her early in talk). Why u did that malik? (Showing fake anger)
Dm: what??? Did Motiben tell u everything? (
Being shock)

Santu puzzled, as Moti didn't say her anything but something was surly happen in the morning, which she don't know but what is that? She wants to know that. Which has clearly showing in her eyes to Dm but still without knowing that she continues her act to get to know that thing from him while talking.

Santu: ya she told me everything malik now tell me why u did that? (Currishly to know the thing)
Dm: I didn't mean to do that but it was happen don't know how? (
Making excuse)
Santu: but how can that happen just suddenly. (
She still tries to trap him in her talk)
Dm: b'coz u wasn't there. (
Showing her his cute dimples)
Santu: but how it connects to me? (
Here she been wrong & Dm caught her)

Dm moves to her & hold her in his arms. He smiles to her naughtily looking in her eyes. Santu is looking at him blinking her eyes in shock. She then tries to push him away seeing around as he coming closer to her making their faces closer to each other.

Santu: malik what u doing leave me if anyone will then what will they say. (Still pushing him away)
Dm: hummm answer of 2nd question is that I know no one is around as all r at out of house corridor for pooja & abt ur 1st question is that I m showing u that which u want to know that which happen today morning na. Which I know that u don't know. (
Puling her closer to him seeing at her with BR eyes)
Santu: how u gets to know malik that I didn't know anything abt what were happen in the morning? (
Being surprised)
Dm: tu kevi dufford che nai abhi tujhe bola na maine k tu chahe mujhe jo bhi kahe pan teri yeh aankhen mujhe badhu sachu boli de che, hai k nai? hummm (
U r so Dufford na I just told u I told u that whatever u say to me but ur eyes tell me the truth isn't it.) (Raising his eyebrow with smile staring at her)
Santu: it means u knew that from before that I was just teasing u. (
being sad)

Dm: yeap I was knowing that from before but I had doubt but it was cleared when u ask me that "how its connects to u?" if u knowing that u wasn't asked me. also I was just doing that what u was doing to me like I was also teasing u. (giving her naughtily smile)
Santu: what is this my plane once again got failed. (
Making sad face)
Dm: ya b'coz u r Dufford so don't make planes got it Dufford. (
Smiling)
Santu: very funny but what was that malik which u did with Benbaa at morning. (
Ask her with her innocence)
Dm: is u really wants to know that?

Santu nods being curious & Dm smile seeing that he hold her tighter as she can't move away.

Dm: see when she comes in our room at morning I thought its u & I was still sleeping closing my eyes. When she came near to me, I hold her in my arms quickly &…

Then he stops saying he just moves closer to her making her breath heavily as he comes far closer to her making their nose touching each other. They have lost in their magical eye lock. She garbs her throat blinking her eyes Dm smiles seeing at her naughtily. She lowers her eyes seeing his naughtiness. Dm has smiles to seeing her so shy as after so many years of marriage she still be shy when ever he close to her which making him crazy for her more.

Then Dm's eyes falls on her rosy plum lips to whom she biting right now being shy. He moves more closely to her Dm placed finger on her chin & makes her look in his eyes. Santu looks up in his eyes. Santu is just lost in his eyes when Dm goes quickly to near her face & kisses her lips. Santu's mouth left open & eyes freeze it becomes big in shock. Dm took his face away from her while smiling still both close & in each other arms.

Santu: did u have done this with Benbaa? (Being shock)
Dm: no… no not really I stopped when I was abt to kiss her on her cheek as she shout on me. (
Making face)
Santu: (
giggling) really… then why u kissed me. (With smile)
Dm: b'coz when u was so close to me also how can I miss this precious chance ever to kiss my beautiful wife haan? (
Blinking his one eyes)
Santu: ohh really malik u r too much but now cut it off here & let's go out all must be waiting for us.

Dm: ya let's go either they all will comes in to bring us out.

SanRaj smiles to seeing at each other then both come out with smile & holding each other hands as all were waiting for them but until then pooja has almost started.

Precap: Santu: malik what are u doing here? (With smile)

Dm: I just to come meet my adorable daughter, how is she? (Teasing her)

Santu: she is fine but saying his papa is not gud. (Making face placing her hand on her womb)

Dm: why???? (Being surprised)

Santu: b'coz her papa is always teasing her maa so much & always makes her plans fails. (Seeing Dm with her innocence)

To be continuing…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50bishop22cuterosy_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaapyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top