Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 257)

Post Reply New Post

Page 257 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Recap: here dm shock to see Swati in party as he didn't give her invitation as he know Santu don't like her & tell Dm too stay away from her. However, Swati is also business partner of Maulik's business so she be quite she allow Dm to talk to her abt business matter but not to take it at home at all.

He don't want to call her in party but he got to know from her that Hiten invites her for party Dm understand Hiten did all this just for Maulik's new business  but while talking with Dm Swati try to be close to Dm but Dm still ignoring her, which unfortunately Santu sees & moves away from there being upset.

Hiral comes there & Hiten tells to Toral to take Swati with her they went from there & Hiten tells everything to Dm. Hiten be worried for Santu dm tells he will take care of it don't worry. Dm goes to talk to Santu but he again & again ignores him. Hiten makes plan to pacify Santu with Dm & both make it prepare.

Guys the song "Pyar ki ek kahani suno… is suggested by priyanka patwa so all credit of this song & concept of this part goes to her hugs for u Pari for the wonderful songs & idea…

Part 66Pyar ki yeh kahani suno…

Dm were standing looking at Santu Toral comes there & took Santu to Dm both r now standing together. Santu don't want to stand there but she also can't go as all guest where just staring at them with surprise look when one more spotlight comes on Hiten. He was standing there with mike in hand smiling to SanRaj like want to say something abt them.

Hiten: ladies & gentlemen today I want to share with u all something today I want to let u know that I love my Maa & my Papa a lot also today I want to dedicate one song for the both of them (Showing his hand to Santu then one light spots on one on SanRaj). It's not just a song but it's also connected to their love story so plz all of u guys enjoy & come on dance floor. (With smile calling everyone on dance floor)

(During this at the background, imagine this song is playing…

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno… from HTPL)

Hiral goes on dance floor with smile. Dm holds Santu's hand & both looks at each other... Santu looking at him but she is still upset. Maulik & Kaddank also move on to dance floor. Music starts all starts all couples starts dancing with salsa steps.

(Music)

pyar kee yeh kahanee suno, ek ladka tha ek ladkee thee

hotee kya hai jawanee suno, ek ladka tha ek ladkee thee

woh bhee ek daur tha, waqt hee aur tha jab woh the ajnabee

dono tanaha se the, par woh kehte kise bat jo dil me thee

(Santu sees all around & now no one was looking at them couple were busy in dancing & guest were watching them. She leaves Dm hand then she moves away from there. Swati was watching them staying away. She gives evil smirk while seeing Santu is upset with Dm, she moves to Dm but Dm's eyes just on Santu)

(Music)

(In the way going away from him, Santu remembers their old moment when Santu has just entered in Dm's heart silently without letting him know. Their each eye lock their each moment of talk in innocence was recalling in Dm's mind too. There all kids were dancing on steps with each other while smiling.)

woh bhee ek daur tha, waqt hee aur tha jab woh the ajnabee

dono tanaha se the, par woh kehte kise bat jo dil me thee

(SanRaj were standing away but facing each other. SanRaj were recalling their each & every moment once again in their mind looking at each other suddenly Santu breaks her eye contact with him. She was sobbing thinking abt their all moments.)

(Music)

(Dm try to move to her to go to her but in middle Swati comes there & hold Dm's hand softly as asking him go on dancing floor with her. Santu is seeing & got angrier then she turns her face starts walking going away from there more. Dm throws Swati's hand away with smile as saying u won't be ever to get me if u try still.)

gumsum gumsum rehte the dono, phir bhee dil me kehte the dono

koyee sapna ham bhee toh paye, ek din tute ghum ke woh ghere

(Santu were walking when Dm was following her she lost in her thoughts her heart were crying but she didn't showed on her face. Dm can't see her like this he goes to her.)

jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere, mausam badala jagee fijaye

woh mil gaye, woh khil gaye, aur pyar ho hee gaya

jo chaha tha, woh paya toh, hosh kho hee gaya

(He hold her hand & pull her to him it was side place from party no one was around there expect them as all guest were watching other couple dancing. Dm pulls her closer to him taking her in his arms wrapping his hands around her waist. Both have an eye lock both lost in each other remembering their golden moments of marriage & SR.)

(Music)

(When Santu's eyes suddenly fall on Swati who were watching them standing away. He still looking in her eyes lost in it to make her believes that he just loves her & he is just his but again Santu ignore him & try to go away.

When Dm holds her hand, pull her on dance floor both go in middle on dancing floor both were dancing in couple dance still Santu upset but he didn't leaved her still dancing. SanRaj were dancing in slow steps, as due to Santu's pregnancy also Dm knows she is a lot upset with the things going around.)

haule haule abb woh diwanee, gun gun gaye dil ke tarane

sun sun jhumein saree hawaye, dhadkan dhadkan hai behakee behakee

(Dm stopped dancing holds Santu's both cheek in his palm then meet their both forehead touched very lightly trying to making her lost in him again.)

mann mann mann mann, chahat hai mehakee, sapne apne jadu jagaye

phir dekhoge toh janoge, kya hai nasha pyar kaa

(He now leaves cheeks He moves round go to her back meets their back head to each other. Santu still try to go away he hold her hand again & make her face to him.)

yahee sochoge yahee chahoge, sunte rahee yeh sada

(Dm pull her to him & starts dancing again in slow steps being at each other close both looking in to each other's eyes Dm's eyes also filled with tears seeing Santu teary eyes Santu looks in Dm's eyes both lost for moment in their eye lock.)

woh bhee ek daur tha wakt hee aur tha

jab woh the ajnabee, dono tanaha se the

par woh kehte kise, bat jo dil me thee…..

Here song finishes Sanraj looks around with the noise of clapping as all ppl starts praising them with clapping seeing each couples dance SanRaj become apart. Santu still upset she moves away from there with sadness. Swati were watching everything she got angry seeing SanRaj bonding. Santu is moves away were going in to other room with tears. Dm follows her in middle way she stops her holding her hand.

Santu: malik plz leave me… (In sobbing voice)

Dm: No, I won't… I know Santu how much u r paining inside till u will remain ur anger in u will killing ur self & I can't bare that plz whatever u have the anger in u flows on me but… but don't be quite I can't bare ur silence… plz speak to me… plz Santu talk plz… (He makes her facing to him in frustration)

Santu: what will I say to u… tell me what u want to know… that I have still trust on u more them myself… or this if I ever try still I won't ever able to hate u… or u want to hear that still I love u just u… not b'coz my love isn't it blind but it's possessive b'coz I can't see u with anyone… I can't… I can't…

Santu throws herself in Dm's arms while crying & sobbing badly both hug each other tightly closing their eyes enjoying their love without carrying abt anything also they were away from the party at one silent place where no one can see them much. Dm to hold her in btw his both arms touching his lips on her forehead slightly he took kiss of her gaze pulling her more in her arms assuring her that she is her just her.

Dm could feel she were totally shattered in his arms so Dm makes their both nose touches, as he was happy to have his Santu back in his arms but still worry as she still in that dilemma. He lost in her but finally, Santu stops crying Dm wipes her cheek tears with his thumbs trying to make her claim. Santu been much claimer now but somewhere he can understand her situation but for tat they no need to talk their silence says everything to each other its enough for both of them to understand.

Dm: is r u all right now? (With so much affection in eyes)

Santu: (nods) let's go down everyone must be waiting for us as no one know we r here. (Smiles)

Dm: no need to go down we will stay here family will take care. (With caring voice)

Santu: why is u forgetting malik it's our son marriage & we have to be at down right now don't worry I m all right also u r with me na so then how can't be I all right. (There was infinite trust in her voice for him)

Santu smiles to Dm then seeing her smiling Dm to smiles slightly & nods he thinks may be going down staying with people see will feel batter & little bit happy. SanRaj go in party with smiley faces Santu smiles while talking with guest Dm sees her & happy to seeing her smiling. He thought it was right decision to take her down.

Precap: Dm laying on bad only as he know as he know once her work will done she will back here to awake him as now days he won't get up without her. Here he feels the noise that someone is coming to his room. He thinks its Santu. Therefore, he again closes his eyes & act like sleep facing to door so she will come to her to awake him.

To be continue…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sweetfarihinal60shabz50Milenge_Milengecuckoo_chandhina91mimi10cuterosy_xCIOT_janu_2006pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 257)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
luvd it!!!!!! continue soonTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

mimi10

mimi10

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
lovely part leenaClap ...
hope swati doesn't come between Sanraj in next part Smile
continue soon Wink

leena04

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi Leena... Just read parts 64,65 and 66 together...Lovely writing...was visualizing them... It was much more interesting than the actual serial...Keep up ur good work.

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
lovely update glad santu was not angry for long please post soon

leena04

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged