Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 254)

Post Reply New Post

Page 254 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Ab ye kaun aa gayi ji...
Beautiful part, now waiting 4 d next.

@ ushmi

i m really glad of ur for liking it 
Big smile

koi toh hai u will get to know in next & it will soon  Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 254)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbuy

omg...jealous dm...really nice update...

@ hbuy

Big smile

me too loves his jealousy wish could see in show too  Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 25 June 2011 at 5:19am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Awesome part can't wait to see how Dm make up with her. Please post soon

@ shbz

Big smile

next will up soon wait n watch  Big smile 

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Too good Leena.

I know am late but still I came and read.LOL

@ pyar ishk

Big smile

but u came to read it sweety i loved it  Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 25 June 2011 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Great idea by Sara and lovely writing from you Leena ... Big smile

Originally posted by hbuy

omg...jealous dm...really nice update...

@ jes

Big smile

yeap was sara's awesome idea  Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part,,
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,

@ janu

Big smile

no need its my pleasure  Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Recap: here all move to Sanjana's house for marriage. All were happy & seeing Taru & Santu talking happily Baa & Bapuji too very happy. Marriage finishes with all customs & rituals then all r very much busy to get ready for night reception party.

All girls were with Sanjana & boys were with Maulik making them ready for tonight party. Sanraj get ready on different time as dm have to attend some important guest so he get ready soon. Then Santu get ready with Meghna & Champa.

She is looking stunning which Dm's eyes said when she came down Dm want to hold her but before it whole family come around there but he know this is just for till to tonight. When Dm sees his one foreign client seeing Santu with some mischievous look also Santu is not comfortable with it.

He goes there but Santu could easily see jealousy on his face Santu happy, as his malik love her so much. Santu go & sit with Baa as she tired. When one woman come from behind then holds Dm's shoulder.

Part 65Trust & pain in love.

She placed her palm on Dm's shoulder & Dm turns to see who she is? Dm be shock to see she is non other then Swati Mehta. Dm just remembers what Santu said to him after that party night that she don't want to see Swati's face again.

Whatever his work matter related to her is he should complete in office not to take it at home. Actually, after that night, seeing her behavior towards Dm Santu hates her now from core of the heart. Santu don't want her in her any family function near Dm.

She was quite related with business matters b'coz Maulik's is partner with her is his new business & it's just have some month passed that's she don't want Maulik to be suffers b'coz of her b'coz it's abt his future. She is quite abt it but all were aware abt it in family.

But still she want Dm have very less connection with her & Dm do as she say as he don't want to hurt Santu. Then Dm he decide he won't call her for this Sanlik reception b'coz if Santu will see her again she will again be hyper which is not gud for her health now.

Swati were smiling to him but Dm is so tensed what if Santu see her she will be angry again. He sees around & tells Suamil bhai & Rasik to leave. Both went as Dm say.

Dm: Miss. Swati Mehta how r u? (He is not looking much happy)

Swati: I m fine but I must say Mr. Dm u r looking so charming in this (looking him from head to toe) always wear this kind of cloth u looks more younger in those. (Looking at him with BR eyes comes close to him giving him naughty smile)

Dm: thanks but were Mr. Mehta? I mean ur papa. (Move away while trying to change topic)

Swati: he is busy in some work so can't came I get invitation from Mr. Hiten ur son he came to my office & invite me for the party but honestly I was expecting u even u haven't come to meet me from so long. (Trying to be come close to him)

Dm: Actually, I was busy in preparations so can't come anyway welcome & enjoy the party. (Dm again tries to move away also not liking her accents)

Swati: what is this, Mr. Dm I came to ur family party first time won't u introduce with ur family & friends. (She holds his hand in her arms pulling him close & talking very sweetly to him)

Dm: ya sure, why not (when Dm sees Hiral is coming to them) Hiten my son & my daughter in law Toral will let u meet to everyone as I have some work if u don't mind plz. (Dm really not feel gud what she was doing he removes his arms from her hand & trying to putting her on her place clammily)

Swati: yes sure why not I have a no problem Mr. Dm. (making face as she feels Dm is not feeling gud to be with her also she sees Hiral coming to them)

Dm: Hiten & Toral dikra plz take care of Miss Mehta & see that she don't have any problem here at all. Hiten I want to talk to u but later enjoy the party Miss mehta. (His voices change been strong which Swati feels)

Hiral: ji papa. (Hiral nods)

Hiten & Dm turns but Dm sees front of him & they both stunned as Santu was there seeing & listening Dm's every talk & Swati's every move with Dm. Dm sees at Santu & he can feel she is so upset & angry to see Swati there together with him.

Santu moves from there without saying anything to Dm she turned her face from Dm. She had tears in her eyes she wipes & moves to go to Baa without looking at Dm. Dm know she is must be crying but won't say anything to him.

She will be quite & bears all this alone inside her killing her heart by her own. Hiten tells Toral to take Swati from there & Toral did as he say Hiten moves to Dm. he can feel how much Dm upset for Santu just b'coz of him all this happen.

Hiten: sorry papa. (He be really upset)

Dm: why u saying sorry dikra? (Looking at him)

Hiten: b'coz today just b'coz of me maa hurts so much & u too. Papa trust me I know maa didn't like Swati at all but I never know she will behave like this I did mistake to call her here sorry.

Dm: no need of it dikra I know what u did just for Maulik I know this girl very well she must be pressurized u.

Hiten: ya papa when she come to know abt Maulik's marriage & given me indirectly taunt that we given everyone party's invitation just not to her & papa Maulik's is partner with her is his new business & If we neglected her it will effected on Maulik's business, which is not gud for him.

Dm: it's ok dikra what u did is right as I don't sacred from anything but I don't want Maulik to be suffers b'coz of us b'coz its abt his future. But u do one thing now talk to Maulik tell him to as soon as he can be away from this girl she will can be harmful for us in future she is now crossing her limits.

Hiten: yes papa but maa…

Dm: U don't worry abt her I will take care her.

Hiten moves from there & Dm goes to search Santu she was sitting alone holding Suraj at one corner on chair. She can't believes on her eyes what she seen how could malik do this… how could he let anyone touch him expect me… how could he do…

Her heart was crying badly that all snaps of Swati & Dm were running in her mind one after one. How she holds Dm then she goes near to Dm. she took her face so close to Dm.

She hates each beat of Swati now. She still had trust on Dm but what she seen was broke her completely as she never can image anyone else close to Dm expect her.

Dm was searching Santu in all party finally Dm sees Santu is quite sitting on chair with holding Suraj also her eyes swollen as she cried but then wipe her tears so no one can see. Dm comes to near her & sit next to heron another chair.

Santu were silent as Dm too. He wants to talk to Santu but don't know how as Suraj was there. Suraj was trying to go from her arms to play with his friends but Santu is not allowing him b'coz if he go Dm will start talk to her & she is angry with him also don't want to talk to him right now she is shattered.

Dm took Suraj with Santu's arms. Santu be just quite didn't said anything. She just looking at other side & was very sad. Dm smiled to Suraj then he makes him go to play with his friends. Suraj smiles back & runs from there. Dm looks at Santu but she gets up from there dm hold her hand & he too gets up.

Dm makes Santu turns to him but she is looking at down not meeting her gaze with him. He took her palm in his palm n took her name "Santu" but before he could say anything she removed her hand from his hand move again from him with teary eyes.

Hiten sees them & understood everything. He comes near to Dm & whispers something in his ears. Dm smiles & nods his head then both moves from there. Hiten makes all lights off at party area all got shocks. Then just one spotlight on Dm. Dm smile all were looking at Dm even Santu too. Whole family & guest r amazed now what is Dm do up.

Precap: Swati to joins all guest in praising SanRaj with teary eyes. All guests now move from there leaving SanRaj alone happy. Swati moves to SanRaj looking at them. Dm is already upset with her as for what she did earlier Santu too not look much happy.

To be continue…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50crystal30cuterosybishop22...RamonaG....janu_2006lipshaapyar-ishk

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Lovely part Leena love your writing please post soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top