Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 248)

Post Reply New Post

Page 248 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetfari

Alaaa hai leenaaa

lovelyyy partThumbs Up

bt next part will going to be more  lovely i guessWink

post next soonHug

@ sweetfari

i m really glad of ur for liking it 
Big smile

MMM abt the next one i will say just this wait n watch LOL Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 248)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Beautiful ff Leena... Eagerly waiting to see the naughtiness of Baa... She is a darling...Plzzz post the next part ASAP.

@ cuckoo

Big smile

hehe u will see soon dear keep in touch ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Beautifully written Lena!Big smile ohoho Moti softens,Wink how nice, write soonThumbs Up

@ klementina

Big smile

u will sees more sides of moti in coming soon parts ... Wink Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

[QUOTE=klementina_275]Beautifully written Lena!Big smile ohoho Moti softens,Wink how nice, write soonThumbs Up

Originally posted by Smita.M

Nice part!Very well written!ClapGlad 2 c dis change in Moti!SmileCome back soon..

@ klementina & smita 

Big smile

u will sees more sides of moti in coming soon parts ... Wink Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Awesome Leena Smile

@ jes

Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Recap:  Moti were very confused for what she seen & feeling when kanji comes there & gives her advice to listen heart as it speaks soul that our soul feels so it always is right Here when Moti is comes down for mehandi event.

All girls' starts demanding to Moti to put up meahndi on their other hand but Santu quite as know Moti won't do on her hand but Santu be shock to see Moti sitting next to her & put up mehandi on her hand with Moti's own wish.

Moti do whole mehandi of Santu's both hand Dm sees that  Santu were so happy with that, Moti also feed Santu with her hand after mehandi. All were so happy with this change in Moti at the end dm took Santu for rest in her room when Santu bumps with Suraj n her whole sari messed up with Suraj's' ice cream.

Part 62Punishment in love.

SanRaj reached in their room Dm holds Santu's arms as he can't hold her hands due to mehandi. He makes her inside n closes the door behind him. Santu little confused.

Santu: why is u closing door malik? (Being confused)

Dm: Dafford is u don't want to change ur sari? (Moving to near Santu)

Santu: yes but I can't do with my hand due to mehndi we need to call someone.

Dm: Dafford, but whom u will call for that everyone is busy with putting up mehandi on their hand. (Putting his both hand on his waist standing front of her)

Santu: yes ohh I forgot that now what I would do. (Being little upset)

Dm: why u r thinking so much go wash ur hand simple.

Santu: it's not that much simple malik. Mehandi is still not be dry fully if I washed hand in middle it won't  get that color as always it get & also Benbaa first time put up mehandi on my hand don't want to wash it so soon. (Making innocent face)

Dm: so now what will we do (make a face as thinking) mmm I have idea see now no one can come here & also u don't want to wash ur hand then I will change ur sari.

Santu: what how can u do that malik?

Dm: Santuriii I m Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi ur husband I can do anything. (Making proudly face)

Santu: No, I didn't men that I mean… (Trying to justify)

Dm: I don't want to know ur mean I know u r Dafford I m Dharampur's malik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi what I decide mean its final. U wait here I will back.

Saying this he moves to cupboard to find out god sari for Santu. Santu were shying & little giggling too in middle. Dm first took out light orange colored simple sari. Then he moved to her to make her were sari. All were down don't know abt SanRaj.

Dm: have tyaan ubha ubha shu Mru mothu jue che ahiya ave ne. (what r u seeing my face standing there come here) (twilling his mustache)

Santu comes closer to him while giggling. Dm smiles & moves in front of her.

Dm: Now wait I will remove ur sari first. (With smiley & egoistic face)

Dm removes her sari from waist & shoulder. He is looking at her very naughtily… from her head to toe as he were making different planning Santu sees in his BR eyes something different were sparking in joy. He stops giggling now but Dm is still staring at her.

Santu: what r now running in ur mind haan malik? (Asking little strong voice as she feeling shy now)

Dm: nothing I was just thinking is u really needs to wear sari b'coz I don't feel like that? (With naughty smile & BR eyes making her shyer)

Santu: malik stop cracking jokes & plz make me wear sari u know na at down still party is on if anyone come up & see me like this what will they think plz make me wear sari na. (With her innocence which Dm never can refuse)

Dm: ok wait… but I will make u wear by my style don't interrupt me. (Santu see joy running in his eyes)

Santu nods & comes near him he goes back side to her Santu's hand already little up then her waist. He took one side end of sari in his one hand then he put it in her front middle part of her petticoat feeling… touching… & enjoying her soft skin part of her waist.

Santu's body shivers with his warmth touch she took little deep breath. Dm takes closer his face to Santu's face moving around her body while wrapping her sari around her waist putting it in her petticoat Santu's eyes being close with his presences.

His fingers were playing on her skin like playing on piano. He takes one & half round around her then he again goes back to her & stand touching her back close to his chest. Then he took second end of her sari then makes it fold in four part of weigh of sari.

He put half part of sari on her right shoulder & put in her that part of one end on her right side of waist. Santu smile to feeling his love in his touch so deeply.

Santu's eyes still closed. Then he pinup that shoulder part of sari with her blouse. Now Dm holds her in his arms from back resting his chin on her shoulder. Santu now open her eyes but can't let it for long time with feel of his hand on her waist collecting reaming part of sari to put it inside of her petticoat.

While doing this he purposely moved his hand on her waist skin to make her lost in him once again… which is also effecting on her she getting lost in his warm & passionate touch. Now Dm takes her remaining sari part front of her tummy & starts to fold in parts of weigh of sari. Santu is now shivering & breathing fast.

While doing this he were rubbing his lips on her neck & shoulder  b'coz of that Santu took deep breath band her head little bit back on touching his shoulder. Now he starts rubbing his mustache & lips on her ear & cheek she wants to control on her but she can't.

He making her crazy for him but somehow she control herself not to be lost in him. Dm done with her sari he fixed her sari by putting reaming part of sari while folding in middle part of sari & petticoat.  He still is holding her in arms.

Dm: so my work has done so now what. Hummm (saying in his seasonal voice making her more lost in him)

Santu: malik… (Think to tease him)

Dm: haan Santuriii (being happy)

Santu: mmm I feel like tired & want rest… (Giggling in inside)

Dm: what? (Shocked)

Santu: hummm don't u feel like that? (Asking very innocently)

Dm: hummm ya come let's go toady we will have rest together. (With smile on his face)

Dm give her, her medicine she had then both moves to bad Dm hold her arms both were having beautiful smiley face. Dm help her to sit on bad n make her lay he also sit next to her on bad. Santu is so happy to have him with her. She also wants him to be with her.

She too wants spend her life with him in his arms where she always feels like heaven. Dm put his arms around her neck one hand caressing on her forehead & hair making her sleep. Both were seeing at each other lovingly both eyes were lock on each other.

In just some time, Santu fall in sleep Dm tries to now get up but he can't as he sees Santu holds Dm's one hand tight in her hand as her mehandi were dry now. She is in sleep but still hold his hand tight as she don't want him to go away anywhere.

Dm smile & band kisses her forehead with so much love he drop thought to go down n just lay next to Santu on bad holding her putting his other arm around her tummy. Santu so love his warmth she also to buries herself in his arms with her innocent smile.

Next morning Sanraj were sleeping in deep sleep. Santu laying on bad on her back & Dm's face next her he sleeping on his tummy his face burring in her side neck. Santu's lips r touching his cheek not kissing just touching. Santu holding his kurta tight in between her dry mehandi palms. Dm's one arm is around her waist resting & like protecting her both r just lost in their sleep without carrying abt world in each other arms.

Here at other side someone comes on door & starts knocking it. they both r in deep sleep so didn't bothers for it much & continues in their sleep but who was on the door now knocks the door more hardly which breaks Santu's sleep as noise is coming loud.

She opens her eyes while blinking it in her deep sleep but noise was so loud Dm too weak up from his sleep. He sees at Santu with his to blinking eyes & a bit irritated for disturbing in sleep. He looks at Santu with being angry both r still in their half sleep,

Dm: who is the hell r at this time not letting us sleep? (Really, irritate)

Santu: don't know we should check it.

Dm: u sleeps Santudiii I will get up then check who is there.

Both were still laying in bad when now with noise both hear some one's voice too but they get shocked to see that voice is no other then Baa's Dm sees at Santu in shock. Dm gets up from Santu & both sits on bad sees at clock, which were showing 8 pm.

Baa: Santu… Santu beta opens the door. It's me open it now.

She again starts knocking door. Dm gets up from bad & goes to open door. He makes his cloth correct then opens door & Baa ruses in. she sees at Dm & then looks at Santu her sari, hair & sindoor were messes up during in sleep last night. Baa smiles naughtily.

Baa: what took so long to u open the door haan I was waiting from so long Dharamraj? I was knocking the door from last 15 minutes. (Seeing at Dm)

Dm: Baa who su che ne k humko raat ko der se soye the toh subha need nahi khuli maf karje. (Actually, we were sleeping last night late so was late to get up sorry for that)

Baa: ohh well I know what took u little long seeing at ur face & cloths. (Sanraj confused) Now don't get much late come down soon as today is marriage & all guest will be starts come so be hurry & ya one more thing come down after wash ur self & changing cloths warna sab ko pata chal jayega k Dharampur ka malik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi ab lipstick lagana suru kar diya. Lol (otherwise all will says that Dharampur ka malik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is now starts wearing lipstick)

Baa laughing moves out from room letting SanRaj shock & confused. Then Dm turns & looks himself in the mirror on dressing table. He got shocked to see Santu's lipstick marks on his neck & cheek then some on near his lips too which make on him at last night during sleep. Both were aware abt it as they had gets up in half sleep.

So both didn't notice it earlier before coming Baa. His whole kurta be dirty with dry mehndi powder colored his white kurta got little brownies due to the color of her mehandi. Dm sees with anger to Santu turning to her. Santu sees Dm & all marks on him & starts giggling loudly.

Santu: so b'coz of this Baa was saying all that omg. (Enjoying this starts giggling)

Dm: shu tu hase che ahiyan ane mera toh yeh soch ke bura haal ho raha hai ki Baa have jake meri gamt banyegi sab kke samne aur upar se Meghna bhi yahi hain hey bahgwaan ab main kya karu. (what u r laughing & here I m so tensed Baa thought wrong abt us now she will go down & make my fun in front of all & more on that Meghna is too here ohh!!! god now what will I do?) (He moves back to Santu & sits next to her on bad)

Santu: now there is nothing to do malik now u have to face all when they were laughing & teasing on u wither u wish or not. (She starts now laughing on him)

Santu were still laughing on Dm's expression, which were priceless she is enjoying in the situation in which Dm was but it was not so funny for Dm. He was be little bit frustrated with situation as he really don't know how will he face all family when they pulling his leg on lipstick mark as he know Baa will tell everyone this she won't keep it in her.

On more on that Santu were laughing on him & she is too making his fun that make him little more irritated. Dm now can't hold her laughter more but Santu were still laughing looking at him. Now Dm pulls Santu to him holding her arms.

He locks Santu's lips with him for stop Santu's laugh. Santu were shock with it. She is pushing Dm back but he didn't leavening her. He tastes her both soft rosy lips taking in between his lips enjoying the sweetness & softness of it. Santu is too enjoying it heartily.

After long passionate kiss at final before leaving her lips, Dm bites her lips little hardly in his anger b'coz she laughed on him but she couldn't shout as her lips were in between his lips. It was that mach hardly that her lips were started bleeding.

Dm tastes her lips blood on his lips. He leaks it for some time so its stop bleeding. Santu hold Dm's kurta tight form both shoulders in pain & shuts her eyes. When Dm is feels, her lips stop bleeding. He slowly removes his lips from her.

Dm looks at her with sweet smile. Santu open her eyes. Both make a part from each other. Santu touches her lower lips it was still bleeding very lightly & full swollen now due to Dm's bite. It become fully red that parts were Dm bites & little puffed too.

Santu: what u did malik? (Being angry & frustrated)

Dm: gives u ur punishment to laugh on ur husband. (In his so called proud)

Santu: now it's full swollen & now will not heal until to tonight how will I face family malik more on that marriage is in house guest will also come ohh why u did this malik. (She tensed with irritate)

Dm: ohh Santudiii why u getting tensed remember what u said to me now there is nothing to do now u have to face all when they were laughing & teasing u wither u wish or not. Now I m going for bath take care. (Making face to her)

Dm moves to washroom for bath Santu still sitting on bad with upset face & angry mood & finding way by thinking to hide her swollen on her lips from all.

Precap: Sanraj moves to down as completely family already reached at down & waiting for just SanRaj. Moti handled whole work of marriage as doc said Santu to rest. As Dm thought, Baa told everyone abt dm's lipstick mark. Therefore, Meghna had decided to tease him as Kaddu & Toral scared to do that.

To be continue…

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50hbuybishop22cuterosyShahara3Jes75_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Really nice part love Sanraj romance can't wait for your next part. Please post soon

leena04

mimi10

mimi10

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
lovely part leenaStar...SanRaj are so romantic Heart
hope next part is going to be with SanRaj romance too...Wink
and continue soon Smile

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top