Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 240)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Recap more 30 days pass Santu's pregnancy become 5 months. Sanraj be very happy as first time their baby kicked Santu being in her tummy but at a time Hiral come there & tells them they need to go to Taru to give weeding card of Maulik's marriage. Dm first denied but then is agreeing for Maulik's sake who Santu made realized him.

Part 58World's best mother.

Santu runs to Maulik's room he was sitting there seeing his engagement pics suddenly he had tears in eyes seeing Taru's pic. He were missing her but never said anything to anyone in those 3 months. He was silent just was suffering inside.

Santu sees him standing on door she smiles & come in the room. Maulik were lost in his memories he don't know Santu is there. Santu come near him & lovingly rubes her hand on his head. Maulik sees up then he wipes his tears.

Maulik: Santu maa u here (with smile) if there was work u should call me why did u bother to come here hun. (He gets up & makes Santu sit on bad he sits down facing her on floor on his knee) now tell me what's it?

Santu were seeing him very lovingly Maulik were very confused.

Maulik: now u will just smile or say soothing too now tell me what the matter is.

Santu: nothing I just came here to tell u ur papa said to u to get ready soon as he is taking u out with us.

Maulik: wait a minute papa said u to tell me this omg quite surprising,

Santu what u mean?

Maulik: I mean Santu when u both r going out together he never likes that Suraj even come with u both & today he said he is taking me out with u both quite strange.

Santu: saitaan u r talking abt ur father like this.

Maulik: I was just joking but where we r going?

Santu: we are going to Benbaa's house to give then ur weeding card. (Maulik be quite not say anything much)

Maulik: Santu maa u & papa go I can't come I have some work.

Santu: I know what work u r have but I just say that Maulik for anyone's one mistake we can't break relation with her nor we can forgot that person's so much love given to us when that person was with us. One mistake god also forgetting then we r humans right… it's not necessary that u fight with hate with ur anger sometimes love also wins the hate which anger can't do. Will u come with me na?

Maulik: u is the best mother on this earth.

Santu: b'coz I am the mother of best kids on this earth.

Maulik smiles & nods with teary eyes. He rests his head on her lap like the one kid always does with their mother. Santu is rubbing his hair lovingly.

Next scene

Sanraj reached at Moti's place. Its 3 months passed not Dm, Maulik or any member of house try to talk to Moti, as they all were angry & upset with Moti for what she did with Santu. Here even Moti also never try to talk with any m-mansion member as she was thinking all brakes relations with her just for Santu so she is angry with them.

Kanji is today at home, as Dm called him & said they r coming so he decide to stay at home. Sanraj gets down from car & moves to Moti's house with Maulik. Santu knocks the door Kanji opens the door & smiles. Santu entered in house.

She touches Kanji's feet he gives her blessing then Dm hugs Kanji. All were smiling but SanRaj's eyes were searching Moti. Then Maulik enters he also touches Kanji's feet. Hearing their noise Moti comes out from kitchen & sees SanRaj.

First, she is happy to see Dm & Maulik after so many days but she remembers abt past & turns her face & become upset. Kanji already told her SanRaj is abt to come today with Maulik. Sanraj is waiting for Moti but she didn't came forward to welcome them.

She is still upset & all know abt it very well. Sanraj sits on bad Moti were staring at Santu, as her tummy was quite visible. She remembers her own days of pregnancy. She smiles thinking that. She know this days r much precious days of every women's life. When Kanji sees to her & smiles.

Kanji: are Taru what r u doing there come sit with us. (With smile)

Taru silent go there & sit on next chair of Kanji.

Kanji: toh malik kaise hain ghar pe sab? (So malik how r all at home)

Dm: all r gud (Dm sees at Santu) banevilala we came here to invite u both.

Kanji: invite but for what? (Tarunji were confused)

Santu: (smiles) aapke dikre k lagan k liye… (For ur son's wedding)

Dm: Yes, Banevilal Maulik's wedding has fixed after one month at our home & here its weeding card u & Motiben plz come there. (Gives weeding card to kanji with big smile looking at Moti)

Kanji: what is this malik its need to do this I mean if u don't come here to give this that after we will come there after all its our son's wedding how can we be stay away from it we will surly come.

Moti didn't likes it she gets up from there. Kanji sees & stop her.

Kanji: Taru were r u going see Santu & malik bring big gud news at least make their sweet mouth. (Being happy & expect the same from her)

Taru: This will be gud news for u not for me. (All r shocked)

Kanji: u r not happy with ur son's wedding? (Being angry)

Taru: son's wedding… whose son's wedding that son's who didn't seen his mother face from last 3 months & seen his mother face is very behind who even not ask his mother how is she in those days without him. (She is really upset & had tear in eyes) His that mother, who not just give him birth but also brought him up always bring near him her heart. Who always fights for him with not just world but with her own brother who is everything for her & (she is fuming in anger) today his that son lefts her just b'coz one woman whom he consider as his mother is proved in his eyes that his biological mother is wrong. He believes on that woman who tries to use her fake innocence & make my own ppl against me but not on his own mother. (She is very angry but there Santu's' eyes witted & Dm now come in his anger)

Dm: stop it Tarulata wahghela (he rise his hand to make stop her talk) main yaha apne bete k lagan ki kamkotri dene aaya tha na ki apni dharampatni ka aapmaan sunne. Pehle bhi maine kaha tha aur aaj bhi kehta hun main sab kuch bardaast kar sakta hun par apni patni ka aapmaan nahi kyunki iska apmaan mera apmaan hai aur Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi kabhi bhi jutha aapmaan nahi bardast kar sakta phir cahahe who meri apni Motiben kyun na ho Chalo yhahan se.

(I come here to give u my son's wedding card, not to hear my wife's insult. I told u before also & saying now too I can't bare my wife's insult b'coz her insult like my insult & Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi can't bare fake insult now come let's go from here.)

He gets up from bad & moves to go to Kanji. Kanji put his both hand together in front of him being sad & lowering his head.

Kanji: wait a minute malik don't go like this form Taru side I m asking for sorry plz forgive her. (Dm holds his & hand n put it down)

Dm: don't do this banevilala I respect u & u r my elder sister's husband as per the respect as u r like my father & father never folds his hand in front of son it's not look gud but don't stop me I can't stay here more. Come with ur wife in marriage family will be waiting for u both. Jai shri Krishna.

Dm moved out from house in anger Santu wants to stop him but she know he is very angry & her any talk will make him more angrier so she didn't say anything & also left the house taking blessing of Kanji behind Dm. Maulik is standing there with tears.

Maulik: today u did really wrong maa. Today u insulted that girl who is trying to bring close ur ppl to u. she never thought wrong for u but u never recognized her correctly. (He is latterly crying) U know maa today I & papa was here in front of u just b'coz of Santu maa if she was not try we never be here. I know maa u love me & papa the most in ur life & no one know this truth batter then Santu maa & one day u will realizes this truth in batter way.

He goes out in anger & tears in eyes. SanRaj already sited in car Maulik sits & all move to their house. Here Kanji was angry but didn't said anything to her as he know her heart is become like stone now nothing going to melt her. He too moves out from house.

Moti's eyes witted with tears whatever she tries to show to everyone in her life that she is though from inside but just she know how much it's painful for her to be away from her own ppl whom she loves the most. She broke down while crying filling sucks.

Here Sanraj reached their house. Maulik comes first in house SanRaj sited on sofa. Everyone asked him abt Taru & Kanji. He didn't tell truth he wants to tell but Dm said him not to do as it will be more hurt family & all will be more upset.

Therefore, he lied to them. Sanraj were quite also not much happy then in some time Dm took Santu in their room. Santu could sense how much he is upset with all that. Both entered in room dm were still quite. He makes her sit on bad then he also sits next to her.

Santu: I am sorry malik. (Really upset)

Dm: why u r saying sorry it was not ur mistake. (Very softly)

Santu: it was mine if I wasn't force u to go there u wouldn't be so upset nor u have fight with Benbaa b'coz of me again.

Dm: it was not b'coz of u it's just that nothing is in our hand. I known u did all that with gud heart but all come back to u bitterly don't worry everything will all right but promise me u will not take anything on ur heart & will stay happy.

Santu: I promise malik.

Santu smile & hugs Dm tightly both shares sweet smile.

Precap – S: what is this malik see now just 2 hours left in to Maulik's pitthi rasam & u still sitting here & reading paper. I mean in sometime guest will started to come but still u r not ready until yet.

Dm smiles & holds her hand make her sit on his lap. Santu were still annoyed but still she sits on his lap placed her arm around his neck for support to sit. She is still seeing away not at him in anger. He again fluted his dimples. He pulls her face to him.

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sweetfarihinal60shabz50sakshi_24cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10bishop22ipodmackidcuterosyShahara3Jes75lipshaa...RamonaG....

mimi10 Senior Member
mimi10
mimi10

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
great part leenaClap 
i hope in next part moti will come to the wedding and apologize to santu Smile
continue soon Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24leena04

shabz50 Senior Member
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
very nice part Leena moti will never change hope dm puishes her severly please post next one soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hey
gr8 part,,,
cont.sooon

leena04

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
awesome as always leenaThumbs UpHeart

leena04

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

nice one leenaSmile

do continue soonSmile

leena04

Jes75 IF-Dazzler
Jes75
Jes75

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Awesome part as always Leena ...Big smile Thumbs Up

leena04

cuterosy Goldie
cuterosy
cuterosy

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Fabulous LeenaSmileClap waiting for next can't wait for the fun moments and also Moti and Santu's much anticipated patchupSmile

leena04

Go to top