Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

guy's i know i became very late to update my new epi. but plz ignore that & enjoy this.

27th Feb - My Gougers Wife.

In afternoon they both leave the cottage to go at khodiyar maa's temple. This time Santu was wearing pink colored sari & Dm was wearing his maroon colored kurta & dhoti. They reached at temple. They go with up stairs to the temple. Santu tells to Panditji that they wants to do pooja for their children's & family's welfare. Dm thinks at looking at her that how much she loves r family r children's. She always thinks abt them besides her own self.

Then Dm turns his face & joints his two hands towards god & says that I have no words left to tell u that how much I m happy to having so much loving & carrying wife. She comes in my life just b'coz of u but she gets so many pain without her mistake just b'coz of me but she never hates me she always loves me & r family. But now I will give her all her happiness which on her rights & I will never let her go from my life at any cost not just b'coz I make my mistake clear but b'coz I love her more then my self.

With this panditji's pooja is also over. He comes to SanRaj for giving them aarti. Santu wants to put her gated khodiyar maa's chounri on mata's head with her & Dm's hand. She asks for that to Panditji. He says her that u can do that.

SanRaj goes together in mata's inner room. They both together put maa's chounri on mata's head both r smiles at each other then they both together fold down on khodiyar maa's leg for taking her blessings. At a tie the red rose which is in khodiyar maa's hand is fall down on SanRaj & come on Santu's hand.

Panditji says that khodiyar maa gives u both her bless in this flower hat u both always united forever. SanRaj smiles to looking at each other & they have little eyelock there. After that SanRaj leave the temple goes for lunch.

After held lunch then they goes for shopping.

SanRaj enters in the Vadodra's biggest mall. Santu ask Dm what we will take first malik? Dm says we will take cloths for u first. Then Santu says no malik we will take cloth first for all house member then for me. Dm says I told u first for u then for others. Then Santu says disapprovingly ok.

Then Dm after taking deep breath spines her towards him self & star telling her with soft voice "see santudi, I know u always think abt our family before ur self I not telling that u doing wrong I m just telling u that u r also the part of family I just want that when u think abt family that time u also include ur self in family. Ur also important part of family like others, u r not different from r family. So It is doesn't matters that u take something first for u or form them. But main thing is u take, take something for all. So now u got it. Santu nods her head in yes. 

Then they both go in one big cloth shop of mall Dm chose some sari for her & she like it very much. Then Dm secretly takes one red colored sari with black embroidery for Santu he wants to give her this as surprise gift so he tells to sales boy to pack it & give written adders to him & tells him to sand this there. Then they get some more saris from there.

After Santu's shopping complete they go for getting some cloths for Dm. Santu ask Dm that she want take some shirts & paints for him. Dm says ok, we will get that. Then Santu chose some short kurta's & some shirts for Dm & he liked that.

Then Santu sees one 3 pic black colored suit with diamond work. She likes it very much she shows to Dm. Dm says very then he asked for whom, she tells for him. Dm says shockingly that u know I m not wearing such kind of cloth. Santu says malik it looks very good on u for me just one time try it. Then Dm says if u likes it then we take it. Then Santu looks at him lovingly. They have little eyelock there.

Then Dm sees his watch for time. Dm says to Santu now we have take leave from here b'coz we have to go some where. Santu ask him where we r going malik? Dm says I will tell u in cottage come let's go. Then they both take leave from there for cottage.

After reached at cottage again Santu asked to DM where we r going malik? Then Dm says her that we are going in one party. Then Santu ask him what I will where? Then Dm tell her u were that sari which u wearied in fashion show during in Hiral's marriage in same way. She smiles at him & say ok.

Then Santu ask him what u r wearing malik? Then with smile Dm ask her u tell me what I will where. Santu says malik will u wear that suit which one today we get for u. Dm says her ok, I will wear it. Then Santu gives him big smile & they have eyelock there. then says now what r u seeing on my face standing here go get reedy soon (ubhi ubhi maro mudu sue jue che !!!  ja jaldi thi tyar tha.)

Then Santu goes for being reedy. After sometime Dm is became reedy in his black suite & standing at window waiting for Santu. He shouts for Santu by saying santudii now how much u take time u know we r getting late make it quick. (aae santudii have ketli vaar lagadish tane khaber che ne modu thay che jaldi kar.) Santu says I m coming malik.

After moment Santu come out in her silver sari in fashion show look in front of Dm. Santu is looking very pretty & Dm is looking so handsome. Then they have eye lock there. Then she ask to him how I m looking malik? He says ahha!!! Very nice. (ahha!!! Buhuj saras.). Then Santu says u know u r also looking very handsome in this. Dm asks with smile really? She nods her head in yes & smiles. Then Dm says come let's go we getting late. (chal chal modu thaye che!!!).

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No words 2 explain ur scene leena.Rocking as usual.How sweet our dm is!He is thinking abt his loving wife.Both r made 4 eachother.Awesome.Noone beats our sanraj in luv,romance,care,affection.Aww....Hugs 4 u leena.Waiting 4 ur next epi..Edited by dishum04 - 14 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
@ VIDUYUDII & SHEELA

πŸ€— 
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—  that u both like it.
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Leena....nice one... Well our Sanraj in romance mood, who can beat them....too goodπŸ‘πŸ‘ Post the next scene soon....
leena04 thumbnail
@ crytal
πŸ€— for liking it.

can i know ur name?
& my next post will come soon.

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww leena
for u ❀️