Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 274

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hai leena..............i dont have words for this ff.............simply awesome...........i am liking this romatic, caring and dashing DM.................really like your creative ideas...................please update soon................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 24)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Simply romantic full of naughtiness, its beautiful LeenaEmbarrassed Clap Day Dreaming

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Aw that was very cute.  An apologetic DM is always delicious Day Dreaming

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushi_01

Originally posted by sanrajpremika

Simply romantic full of naughtiness, its beautiful LeenaEmbarrassed Clap Day Dreaming
hai leena..............i dont have words for this ff.............simply awesome...........i am liking this romatic, caring and dashing DM.................really like your creative ideas...................please update soon................

i really glad that u like it.

Hug 
Hug

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Aw that was very cute.  An apologetic DM is always delicious Day Dreaming

Rakhie it big achievement for me that u like it b'coz for me u r the official writer of Sanraj moment infect i m also inspired form ur post every time.

so i m very happy that u like it.

Big smile

Big smile
 Big smile

Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
guy's here i also mansion some previous part so u get where form story start. black colored letters r previous part.

Then Dm turns Santu towards him both open their eyes they have an eyelock. Santu placed her palm on Dm's neck she slowly stretches him towards herself. Santu places a soft kiss on Dm's cheek in near the lips. Their eyes again lock.

Dm picks her up in his arms she also wrapped her arms around his neck. DM laid her down on the bed. DM leans over her and putting an arms around her neck. They have eyelock here Dm placed soft kiss on her neck .......and fades to the next scene!!!!

21st Feb - love have some pain Part 7

At next morning Santu wakes up earlier then Dm. she goes to take bath after heading it she comes she sees that Dm is still in sleep at a time some one knocks the door. She goes there to open the door. She sees that on the door room servant stand on the door with morning tea.

She takes the morning tea from him & tells shim to go. She puts the tray on table near the bad. Dm was still I sleep Santu look shim very lovingly. Dm was looking very cute in sleep. She sits near Dm on bad.

She comes to near to Dm for wake up him with his morning kiss but she stops she wants to wake up Dm today but little differently. Dm right hand was near her where she was sitting.

She takes his hand very peacefully & move his hand slowly towards table she deeps his one finger in tea. Dm wakes up with shouting he is in anger. Santu laugh loudly seeing Dm's anger face. For one moment Dm being shock to see Santu is laughing.

At a moment Dm also forgot his anger after seeing Santu's sweet but than Dm ask Santu angrily that I burans & u r laughing. Then Santu says that I m laughing b'coz u looking very cute when u was in anger. Dm also smiles at her saintly & he looks at her with BR eyes. He says to her that now she will get punishment to harm D'pur malik.

He kept her hand & starches her to him little close. He grebes her in his arms try to make kiss on her lips. But she stops him by putting her finger on his lips. She says to her that u forgot that we come here to see the site for our new factory & see since it makes so late & Suresh bhai was coming here in some moment so let's get up & get ready.

Dm asks her by irritating what happen in one? Then Santu says with smile to him that there is no limit in ur one so it's better get up & be ready. Dm leaves her with frustration but Santu still smiling.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

Edited by leena04 - 20 February 2010 at 9:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15Mulacuterosysoni-zees000vrsharma

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
LOVEDDDDD ITTT!!!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged