Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 238)

Post Reply New Post

Page 238 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Recap - Dm was in thinking how to modify her for his teas abt Swati. When he got call from Meghna but pretend it's from Swati & again teas her but this time she cried in his arms dissolves in his deep love this time Santu decide she will not surrender herself front of him easily which makes Dm more crazy to have her then finally both lovers meet again & dissolved in each other once again.

Part 57 - My baby's first kick.

It's been more 30 days pass now Santu's pregnancy now became 5 months pregnancy. Whole family was taking her care so much even now Dm also talking & caring her polity as her wish. She is enjoying her pregnancy time b'coz in it she is getting so much loves & cares from whole family. Her tummy was now quite visible.

It was noontime when Santu were sitting on bad & folding cloths of Sanraj daily wear at a time Dm, back to their room from outside. He is staring at Santu while standing on door placing his both hand on his waist like always. He sees Santu doing work. He got angry & Santu was don't know he is here & be shock to hear his voice.

Dm: ae Santuriii shu kare che tu hun? (In little strong voice)

Santu: are malik aap' nothing was just folding cloths. (Very innocently)

Dm: yes I can see that (making face) but I m saying why u doing all this & were Champakali is (now sitting on bad next to her) I was told her that now it's her responsibility to see that u will not do any work but she didn't care of it. abhi iski kahbar leta hun. (Trying to get up from bad when Santu stop him)

Santu: nahi malik no need of it as she came to do all work but I sand her, as I want to do this. I was being bored have no work to do. (Making puppy face)

Dm: but dr. tell u to take rest then why u doing work???

Santu: malik I know but she told me not to do heavy work & it is light work that I can do plz let me do this. (Trying to melt him with her innocence)

Dm: no.. no how can I let u do this what our baby feels k main uski maa ko kitna kasht deta hun haan use kitna bura lagega hun? (Smiling & teasing her) 

Santu: use bura nahi lagega main use se baat kar lungi aap chinta mat kijiye. (Giggling taking equal fun from this)

Dm: ame to thik che aaj main apne santan se khud hi baat karunga. (Twilling his mustache)

He band down & put his ear on her tummy. She also holds his head in her palm with broad smile seeing Dm like this.

Dm: jay shri Krishna dikra kem che han? (Santu giggles) Jo tane toh khabar che ne dikra k teri maa Dafford che (Santu shock & make face) pan tu to mari dayi dikri che ne haan toh apni maa ko jara aakal de ane bol use k papa ki sune ane jo woh bolte hain waisa hi kare. Jo ne mari waat to manti nathi ab tu hi bol de syad tari baat hi man jaye haan. (See u know na baby that ur maa is Dafford but u r my smart girl so give ur mother some brain & tell to listen papa & do as he say. See she is not listening me now u tells her maybe she will listen u.)

Eventually at a same time baby kicks in being Santu's tummy first time & SanRaj feels it & both smile in joy. Dm gets up & looks at Santu with joyful eyes.

Santu: malik did u feel malik baby kick malik' baby kicks' (She is so happy even Dm too)

Dm: haa Dafford I can feel aaj pehli baar hamari santan ne apne hone ka ehsaas diya hai' (First time our baby makes us feel of her presence) I am so happy today. (Smiling)

Santu: ya malik first time' see baby still kicking. (Placing his hand on her tummy were baby kicks)

Sanraj were so happy can't express in words but their eye lock were saying everything they were looking in each other eyes being lost in their lovely dreams. Dm hugs Santu from side & Santu placed her hand on her tummy resting her head on his shoulder.

At a time, Hiral comes there with wedding cards of Sanlik. They just stop on door as door was open n SanRaj were lost in each other arms. Hiral get little shy Hiten looks away when Toral cough to take both them out from their dream world. Sanraj looks up at door & be separate from each other be embraced while smiling shyly.

Toral: I hope we didn't disturbed u both. (Teasing SanRaj Hiral comes in)

Santu: no Toral its nothing like that we were so happy & ' (Hiral comes near SanRaj stands facing them)

Toral: & what maa' (Making Santu more shy)

Santu turns her deep red face looking at other side. Dm tries to handle situation.

Dm: Toral dikra will u not ask why we was so happy? (Trying to change topic)

Hiten: ya papa tell why u both were so happy.

Dm: what to tell u dikra the thing is like that aaj pehli var teri aanewali behan ne ne apne hone ka ehsaas dilaya hai' she kicked ur mother. (Being too happy)

Hiten: what really maa (Santu nods in yes while smiling) wow this is great news.

Toral: did she kicking again, I want to feel did she doing? (Being excited)

Santu: No not now, she is resting but if she will again I will tell u.

Dm: this all things are ok but why u both came here & what is in ur hand Hiten?

Hiten: ohh papa I forgot to tell u see Maulik's weeding card had come we wrote our family & friends on each cards. Now need to sand some cards via post & some r we have to give them personally via visiting on their place. Therefore, papa now u takes a look so we will go & give them personally by visit. (Smiling)

Dm: what need to check dikra when u prepared it? Go & complete ur work now this all responsibility need to handle by u & Toral as u both r elders in all children. So now, u both fulfills ur responsibility. (Big smile)

Hiten: ya papa but still there is one responsibility which u & maa need to fulfill.

Dm: what u mean? (Being confused)

Hiten gives Dm one card Dm smiles & took it he read the name on it. He becomes silent to read name on card that they have to give "Tarulata Kanji wahghela".

Hiten: papa kehte hain ki lagan ki pehli kamkotri bahwan ke baad ghar ki sabse badi beti ya sabse badi sadsya ko jati hai aur is ghar ki badi beti aur sadasya aapki behen aur humari Taru fui hai aur aapko aur maa ko yeh zimedari nibhani hi hogi. (papa says that family's marriage first card after god goes to family's elder daughter or elder member & this house elder daughter & elder member is ur sister & our Taru fui & today u & maa need to fulfill this responsibility.)

Dm got angry while looking at Hiten. He puts weeding card on bad & gets up from bad stands to show his back to Santu & Hiral. Actually he was had tears in eyes but trying to hide it from all. Until now, he can't say anyone how much he loves his sister but make himself away from her just b'coz what she did with his life' with his Santu.

Santu can feel his pain without his saying he tells to Hiral to go with eye action Hiral goes Santu see weeding card then put it on bad again then she gets down from bad. He comes near to Dm. He is not crying bit looking sad & tensed.

Santu: kids said true malik we need to fulfill our responsibilities.

Dm: I don't want to talk abt it. (He wants to talk but he wants to ignore it thinking abt her health)

Santu: u have to talk u can't just turn ur face from it. U says malik we can't run away from our responsibility then why u r trying to runaway.

Dm: I m not trying to runaway but I can't do this.

Santu: why just b'coz she hurts me' she cause me b'coz of that u break ur all relation with her & make everyone to broke it too.

Dm: I didn't said anyone to do they did by their wish. (He gets angry)

Santu: & u allows them to do malik. I m not saying u r wrong I know u was angry that's why I didn't tell u anything yet as I know when u r angry u won't listen anyone but now malik its time to think' think for our ppl. Need to think for our that kid who is calling u papa & me maa need to think abt Maulik who loves his mother the most in his life but still he is away from her  just for our sake malik.

For one kid there is not big hurting things then this that he is away from his mother on his life's big day like marriage & I know u can understand this thing as u r also suffering from that thing u r also away from ur mother. Plz malik just for Maulik's sake bring back Benbaa again in this house plz. (She is crying now)

Dm be quite not saying anything Santu got upset & lowers her eyes as she feels she fails to make Dm understand something. Now Dm also having tears in his eyes.

Dm: ae Santuriii go & get ready we have to go to Motiben & Banevilal's house for to invite them on our son's wedding & go tell Maulik to be ready we will took him with us. (He turns to facing her with teary eyes)

Santu be so happy she can't tell in words she wipe her tears & runs to hug Dm to him. Dm also wraps her in his arms he is rubs her back as he is saying thanks to show me my mistake & took me on right path.

Precap - Taru: son's wedding' whose son's wedding that son's who didn't seen his mother face from last 3 months & seen his mother face is very behind who even not ask his mother how is she in those days without him. (She is really upset & had tear in eyes) His that mother, who not just give him birth but also brought him up always bring near him her heart.

To be continuing...

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

Edited by leena04 - 30 April 2011 at 5:23am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sweetfarihinal60shabz50cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10bishop22ipodmackidcuterosyushmiaparakshitijsoni-zeeShahara3Jes75_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 238)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
wow awsome part leena...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
very sweet and nice
Hug

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome part love DM teasing Santu and now they have to go get moti hope she does not stay long. Please post next soon

leena04

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Fantastic Leena..moti doesn't give too much stress to SantuSmile

leena04

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Such an awesome post Leena ...Big smile next one jaldi jaldi post karo 

leena04

mimi10

mimi10

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Leena amazing partClap as always i realy like to see this in Bandini 2 Wink

Edited by mimi10 - 02 May 2011 at 8:14am

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
awesome leena really lovely part dearEmbarrassed i  really really want to see all this in bandini 2Day Dreaming

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top