Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 231)

Post Reply New Post

Page 231 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya Leena ...sorry yaar net was down for a few days .....read all the previous updates too ...great writing dear ....pls do carry on ....Smile precap looks interesting 

@ jes

i m really glad of ur for liking it Big smile

keep on touch u will get interesting stuff here..... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 231)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Leena awesomeSmileSmile looking forward to some exciting moments ...possessive santu teasing DM but hope it is not Megha...

@ hina  sweetfari & ramo di

i m really glad of ur for liking it Big smile

hehe not that but some one similar who always make us trouble .....  Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Recap - Santu's 4 month of pregnancy she now freed up with all day eating by so much care of household she don't mind it but she just not carried it more as she was being frustrated with this on that Dm's rudeness & rules making her more tensed b'coz of that eventually she also had one unwanted fight with Dm.

Part 54 - Small fights always increase love in relationship.

He always hurt her after giving so much happiness but he will never leave to try. He always try to make & let her happy wither he will succeed in that or not he will never left trying until then Santu also comes out after getting ready. She sees Dm but turn her eyes.

Dm looks at her she were looking mesmerizing in her royal blue colored net sari with open long silky hair. She comes in front of mirror to wear jewelry. Dm smiles to see her she is wearing simple jewelry. She just wears long earrings & small thin chain gifted by Dm was with heart shape pendent.

Dm with fluted dimples moves to hold her but at a mean time Toral & Suraj comes there, as still door were open. Dm be irritate with this & tells to himself "shit, why I always forgot to close the door" as now he have to wait more to hold Santu his arms.

Suraj & Toral both comes inside the room. Suraj runs to Santu & hugs her tight on her lap resting his head on her tummy. Santu also welcomes him with her beautiful smile.

Suraj: how I look maa?

She sits on her knee on floor in front of his little prince. She cups his small face in between her both palm sweetly gives pack on his cheek. She sees at him he was wearing white silky dhoti & kurta today just like Dm.

Santu: u are looking very much handsome today baby. (Sees to him from head to toe)

Suraj: really maa. (With brood smile)

Santu: yes my baby.

Suraj: more than papa na? (Being curious to know)

Toral: what? Suraj why u r asking like that? (Coming closer to him)

Suraj: b'coz bhabhi in maa's eyes papa is the most handsome men on this earth no... no in this universe. She always says just like that only that's why I want to know today I m looking more handsome than papa or not. (Seeing at Dm)

Toral was smiling naughtily as Santu was try to control her most shying gaze b'coz Dm was just admiring his angle with his alcoholic eyes. Santu lowers her eyes & with love, she holds Suraj near her. Suraj still was waiting for his answer.

Suraj: tell me na maa is I m looking more gud then papa? (Santu smile to look in his innocent eye)

Santu: Yes, this is true that ur papa is most handsome men in this world for me & no one can take his place in my eyes but u r his son... u r is his shadow so u r just like him not more than him or not less than him. So baby never compare ur self to with ur papa u r his shadow & so be with him always & follow him in every path of life.

Suraj: I promise maa I will do always as u say.

Toral & Dm both were smiling to see Santu giving sanskaar to her kid. Dm feeling proud to be Santu as his wife she is teaching her kids so cleverly without discouraging them. Suraj turns to see at Dm. He runs to Dm & he picks him up in his arms. He makes Suraj facing to him holding in arms.

Suraj: I love u papa. (He kisses Dm on cheek) & always try to be like u an honest men & faithful leader.

Dm smiles & gives him pack on cheek with rubbing his back with proud. He turns to see Santu who is smiling to see at this father & son but still angry at Dm. Toral sees at bad where Dm's party cloths were still there Dm didn't changed.

Toral:  what is this papa u didn't get ready yet.

Dm: ya I was just getting it. (Putting Suraj down from his hand)

Toral: ok papa than u be get ready soon & I am taking Suraj & maa with me at down. U come soon at down as we r getting late. Come maa come Suraj...

Dm stay there with sad face she want to stop Santu but he can't was there what she will think so he didn't stop her also Santu didn't stop as she is still angry with Dm & Dm didn't stop her let her go. Dm understands she is not going to modify this time easily.

Here all were waiting for Dm at down. After 20 min Dm come down being ready, he wears his dashing silky black kurta with white dhoti. He wears his gold bracelate, chain & rings. His hair was back burses in that way which was make him look mesmerizing like always. He did this so he can recreate his impression again on his malkin.

All sees him coming down Santu was staring him with her sweet smile but then changes it seeing he stares at her for not letting him know that she now no more angry with him also don't want to let him feel that he is still making her lost in him at anytime & she can't stop herself for being his.

Dm: yes so all is ready to go. (Reaching at down next to Santu)

Hiten: yes papa we r just waiting for u come let's go.

Baa Bapuji were not going, as it was youngster's party & Champakali stay in house to take care of them. Dm sees Santu is still ignoring him means she is still angry.

He tells to himself "ohh god now how much time she will be angry with me he was now feeling guilty for his mistake for talking to her rudely & not taking care of her properly" both moved out with other's house members towards the cars.

Sanlik sits in one car with Kaddu & Birwa, Hiral in other car with SanRaj. Suraj was abt to go with Birwa but then jump in SanRaj car as Monghi to come with them. Sanraj were sitting at back seat Suraj come there & sits btw SanRaj in car.

They all reached at party venue this party has given by Dm's new business partner Mr. Ramdas Mehta for their signed new deal. Mr. Mehta welcomes Sanraj & family. All were enjoying the party nicely. All were busy in to talking with others but Dm's eye was just on his Santu.

He was keep seeing at her while talking to others he wants to go to her & talk but somehow he can't go as someone come there one after one to meet him to talk him. At other side Santu was also, seeing at Dm with her eyes edged that what he is doing.

She also wants Dm come near her & modifies her. She loves their small fight, which increases their love in its every movement with their relationship. She was waiting for him but she also knows he is busy with his own stuff of business & she can wait for him.

When her eyes moved & she sees, one girl around 30-35 years was keep staring at Dm with cute smile. She not liked her she was not married yet as she won't wearing MS she was in beautiful black stripy dress shorts till to her knee. However, Dm was busy in talking with other ppl & just staring at his angle.

Santu was feeling a bit uncomfortable to looking at that girl. She was keep seeing at Dm then at the girl. Dm having no a bit knowledge abt it at all He was still worried abt Santu that how to modify her looking at her when that girl makes her move to Dm. Santu sees at Dm be tensed.

Precap - Dm: why will she mind she is ok with it u don't worry Miss Swati come lets go we have lots of work let's finishes it. Santu u gets ur dinner with Toral & Kaddu.

Saying this Dm moved away from there with Swati. Santu feels very bad as first time after they come close in love here Dm neglected her like this. She is not expecting this from him.

To be continuing'.

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

Edited by leena04 - 23 April 2011 at 9:56am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50bahanebishop22ipodmackidcuterosylove2211soni-zeeShahara3Jes75...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Very nice update are we going to see a jealous santu now? Please post soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

mimi10

mimi10

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Great part LeenaClap the next part is going to be interesting a lot because of the 
jealous santu so i can't wait write soon...Wink

leena04

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome Leena... Jealous Santu and DM looking forward to making up with her but can'tSmileEmbarrassed  loved Suraj's part like father like sonSmileWink

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
awesome as usual leenaThumbs Up

leena04

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Lovely part dearDay Dreaming, luking forward for Santu jealousyEmbarrassed update soon dearHeart

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top